Castalia Woool [1.9.3.5]

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
That am not so sure off, Chinese who had these files before have messed up all the caves, including the mobs, so i got put them right again. I will try and make lvling up to lvl 60 as easy as possible, after 60 then it will start going slow, by then you should have explored woool and have got use to the game play.

Then the new sets will come in, new caves etc... but am not doing all that until it's live.

I just hope this will get a decent community, get you all of that game you call legend of mir :P.

IF it ever does come up ill give it a go as you have put hard work into it, well just have to wait and see if it does come up.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Well there a problem with the riding leopard, you can only wear 1 armour so it looks right, any other armours it looks weird.

So am thinking off making this into a quest.

To get the leopard you got to make his armour(which will be the one that looks ok to ride it) to make the armour you got to collect items and so on...

And to ride it, you must be wearing that armour, This is the only way i can think off, but am open suggestions. I don't want to see people riding the leopard look stupid, will just make the server seem crap :cray:.

Il continue to work on it at a later stage to see if i can get around this problem, my engine should support this so i don't know why this is happening.

This is what i mean by weird image.

This is what am working on, i seen this on a chinese p-server and it looked so nice lol. But i think the chinese imported this them selfs, because i can't see it in the client

EDIT: cant have it, been imported.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just to let you know that we have opened our forum, Website is still under construction.

Am sorry for the crapy forum, once woool kicks off and i see how it goes, i will upgrade to VB.

We hope you will join and grow our community :P.
http://woool.vndv.com/forum/

Updates will be still posted on here.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Instead off the leopard we have another mount, it's new to woool and i will be testing it out soon to see if there no bugs with it, hopefully we can get it working.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
hmmm........ so hows rohan going? no update for a few weeks? perhaps..... you LOST the files? oops forgot their backed up on mike's comp.... but your too busy on rohan. we understand dont worry

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hmmm........ so hows rohan going? no update for a few weeks? perhaps..... you LOST the files? oops forgot their backed up on mike's comp.... but your too busy on rohan. we understand dont worry

Here the little boy who started crying because he could not use a little picture on the website, get a life you 12 yr little prik.

Yes my computer did **** up when i upgraded my pc to SP2, windows could not start up so had no choice to wipe, And yes i have been playing Rohan alot.

But who the hell said am not working on it still? because am not spending 24/7 on the files dose not mean am not working on it you little faggot.

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Here the little boy who started crying because he could not use a little picture on the website, get a life you 12 yr little prik.

Yes my computer did **** up when i upgraded my pc to SP2, windows could not start up so had no choice to wipe, And yes i have been playing Rohan alot.

But who the hell said am not working on it still? because am not spending 24/7 on the files dose not mean am not working on it you little faggot.

cant blame ya , rohan is a bangin game (good game)

i will trade u some items/cash in rohan for those leopards ingame ^^

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
my pics r gunna get a better use at DSM soon when people start using em to advertise DSM. and im pissed off at u cause your a hpyocritical lil ****.

who uses 12 year olds to grt stuff out of em and making em think ur actually friends with em. for talking behinf ur m8s back and then saying to him hes a good friend. for telling lies about other people ingame and most of all for never believing in me. so **** off and update your own goddamn mother****ing server, or people will think u wont finish it AGAIN. only reason he cmae back to this is cus he killed all bosses in DSM and got bored of it so decided to do this as a spare lil fking hobby

/JESSE

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
hang on hang on, you was never apart of the team, you made a few pictures for us thats about it lol, and mate, you take offical woool pics and take the Shanda compyright off it lol.

All this crying is because i lvl'd to fast for him on Rohan and changed maps so i could not help him, get a grip with you, and you said you was not even going to play this, so why are you posting in here?.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
LMFAO
rohan had **** all to do with this.

and did i even mention the part of the team? no and its alot harder than u make it out.

im showing people that your just a big fat **** and thats all ull ever be.

dont espect this server to ever open

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
LMFAO
rohan had **** all to do with this.

and did i even mention the part of the team? no and its alot harder than u make it out.

im showing people that your just a big fat **** and thats all ull ever be.

dont espect this server to ever open

Hmm funny when you changed when i started lvling faster then you, then you said you was quiting rohan then started giving me crap lol.

Fat??? you joking? lol am skinny as hell, i wish i was fatter then i am but owell lol.

Yeah people don't expect this server to ever go up, hes knows best, ****ing retard little kid.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
i left rohan because there was no point in paying with no1 to talk to. plus i was a shyte game and i prefered woool/wow. u got a problem with that? why dont u try and last as a 12 yr old in woool? why dont u try that, and see how it feels to think u made a m8 only to be stabbed in the back.if you honestly believe you know whats wrong, then believe harder.

you have nothing to do with me leaving rohan. i played for 3 DAYS.i fished all me stuff for the fun of it.

i already told you. take it to msn so we dont spam up this thread with ur ****

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i left rohan because there was no point in paying with no1 to talk to. plus i was a shyte game and i prefered woool/wow. u got a problem with that? why dont u try and last as a 12 yr old in woool? why dont u try that, and see how it feels to think u made a m8 only to be stabbed in the back.if you honestly believe you know whats wrong, then believe harder.

you have nothing to do with me leaving rohan. i played for 3 DAYS.i fished all me stuff for the fun of it.

i already told you. take it to msn so we dont spam up this thread with ur ****

You're just another little immature kid who can't get his way so he goes crying.

Mod pelase remove every post made by Jesse in this topic, if he has nothing to say on castalia woool then i have no intrest in his posts.

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
lololololololololololololololololololololololololol...

i could carry on and on and on and on. but it seems nothign will get through your thick skull.

dont bother im leaving anyway, dazz is just a **** and i have nothing more to say to him.

dont trust this guy.

/DIVINITY

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
my pics r gunna get a better use at DSM soon when people start using em to advertise DSM. and im pissed off at u cause your a hpyocritical lil ****.

who uses 12 year olds to grt stuff out of em and making em think ur actually friends with em. for talking behinf ur m8s back and then saying to him hes a good friend. for telling lies about other people ingame and most of all for never believing in me. so **** off and update your own goddamn mother****ing server, or people will think u wont finish it AGAIN. only reason he cmae back to this is cus he killed all bosses in DSM and got bored of it so decided to do this as a spare lil fking hobby

/JESSE

QFT

glad some ppl can see the truth

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Seriously Tr1x grow up, not my folt you got banned from DSM.

im not banned retard

the day you ever sort a woool server out is the day i win the lottery

1year now and still nothing to show apart from c+p shots from chinese sites

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Find someone who can setup the server

Find someone who has files and a working Engine

Find someone who has put so many of the latest woool features in

If you think i can't do it, why are you so interested? why are you posting?

Right you said it want go up, now gtfo lol reatrds.

lmao screenshots from Chinese websites? good one mate. There 1 picture there which is not my server and that was the black pet, which was taken from Lee's server(Other server owner).

Do i care how long it takes? hmm no, do i care if you play hmm no, do i even care at all what you say hmm no lol. Maybe it will never go up, yes am spending more time on Rohan, so what? Dose it even look like there is even any interest in woool? hmm no, why the hell am i doing this!!!! :).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.