smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Oh wait i forgot to mention

LIKE I GIVE A **** WHAT 2 LITTLE KIDS SAY! :)

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
Omfg the server will go up when it's up. i think you 2 should grow up an 4 u tell me to grow up i am 24.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
if you didnt care you would'nt try to reply with smart ass comment's.

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005
i do care as it sounds like a good server an it's people like you who make the server makers want to stop making servers. Sanity how much more is there to go on the server sorry to sound impatient just wanna try the server lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
After about 3months now getting intouch with Wemades team, they have finnaly came back lol, and have sent me the new Engine which supports 1.950 client, this is the latests version.

If i used my old engine on the 1.950 client it would shut it down, so this is good news :).

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
After about 3months now getting intouch with Wemades team, they have finnaly came back lol, and have sent me the new Engine which supports 1.950 client, this is the latests version.

If i used my old engine on the 1.950 client it would shut it down, so this is good news :).

Glad to hear that pal, have been waiting and waiting for a woool server since i played TheBunker way way back, tried DSM just after the last wipe but didnt get into it too much, hopefully ur server will have an alright exp rate ^.^

TravisW

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 4, 2007
im not banned retard

the day you ever sort a woool server out is the day i win the lottery

1year now and still nothing to show apart from c+p shots from chinese sites

What servers have you brought up in the last year? So stfu, you less than a moron.

On Topic, good luck with it all Sanity. I will deffo be playing when its up.

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
Good work Sanity, keep your head up, lots of childish people always trying to dampen spirits on this forum. Always trying to put down Meteora. People dont like change m8, and they feel threatened when someone is doing something that wipes the floor with them. Your doing a great job m8 keep it up yeah

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
o.O so is everything going smoothly now or are you still having problems?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Already lost interest in this as its taken over 2 months and by the looks of it not even close to finishing.

But g/l with it anyway

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
It aint bollicks, it just isn't to your rate. Howie has put alot of work into his server and its very stable. If you can do any better **** off and make your own one instead of slating other peoples work.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
It aint bollicks, it just isn't to your rate. Howie has put alot of work into his server and its very stable. If you can do any better **** off and make your own one instead of slating other peoples work.

lol a lot of work? how would you know if he's done a lot of work if no one knows what the original files had, for all we know he could of only translated the files and hosted them, which quite a few people can do with a bit of common sense

Oh yeh and btw, it is actually a load of bollocks lol and it may be stable, but he's also reset it on more than 1 occassion and hasn't even fixed his download links in ages.

So the server may be stabe and online, but he's not very committed to the server cause he knows it's the only one online, he also hasn't added anything since like the first few months of it being up

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
lol a lot of work? how would you know if he's done a lot of work if no one knows what the original files had, for all we know he could of only translated the files and hosted them, which quite a few people can do with a bit of common sense

Oh yeh and btw, it is actually a load of bollocks lol and it may be stable, but he's also reset it on more than 1 occassion and hasn't even fixed his download links in ages.

So the server may be stabe and online, but he's not very committed to the server cause he knows it's the only one online, he also hasn't added anything since like the first few months of it being up

The sets off files that have been flying about . . . no one has had any luck on bringing out a server hence alot of work to get them going. Even if he only translated the files . . . your right . . . we don't know the state of the files that he recieved them in. But there have been updates etc. Must be hard updating etc. when your the only one with the files and working solo with no one to compare to and nobody releasing new stuff for the files.

Yeah i know he reset it because off bug exploiting etc. The restart did take in alot of new players at the time.

The download links do work as a few other lomcn members have joined recently with in the last week.

Good on him for keeping it up for the regulars that do go on and the new comers that want to try.

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
how i can register me alway i click account and it kick me to forum
why ???
any 1 can help me and is the server on???

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Hey just like to say how sorry i am that i not been online for over a month and there has been no updates or worked been done to castalia in god knows how long, the reason being was my dad got pissed off with Virgin media so he cancalled everything and switch over to BT so i had to get a new line and broadband which has finnaly done today.

All my work on my old computer has gone, am 100% i backed up all the work i done but just need to find the disc, i cannot see any off the team keeping the work due to the fact i not been on in a while and must of thought i had quit or died or something.

If i can get the team back to gether again and see what needs doing and if it's worth going on with this then i will but if everyone has lost intrest in this then i don't blame you tbh, Il try my best tonight to get hold of everyone and get the files back together etc..

Sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.