Dark Realm [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I have nothing to do with the server, but patience is the key, you will not get a reply for each time you spam a message saying when do i get it back. You must wait for them to reply, if they don't reply within 24hours then ask again, do not ask every 5 minutes as it's childish and petty and can be classified as spam to which I will have to infract / clean up.

So please, just be patient with it, if they do not reply try moving onto another server that is my only advice.

/Czeldabolg

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
u know i wait got 10day more and i take back my accout and ban me angin so what i can do ? i am not hacker and i jest playing afte the game GM say i say she is bed gm i dun have say i jest let the gm know need to change the drop file and drop file 0% now the admin know wan to fix all so now last nite i can play afte ban me angin

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Now downloading server, is it worth it ?

8GB client whats in this :S

Cya in-game.

EDIT: Who do I contact for p/w recovery ?

Last edited:

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
Now downloading server, is it worth it ?

8GB client whats in this :S

Cya in-game.

EDIT: Who do I contact for p/w recovery ?

pm me with details i will look at it for you

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

u know i wait got 10day more and i take back my accout and ban me angin so what i can do ? i am not hacker and i jest playing afte the game GM say i say she is bed gm i dun have say i jest let the gm know need to change the drop file and drop file 0% now the admin know wan to fix all so now last nite i can play afte ban me angin

ok just back from my holidays to more spam from you as i told you before the gm banned you and i told you that you wont be getting char back and wished you good luck on whatever server you play next im not sure what else i can say tbh

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
I just downloaded, low rate isn't even existing, when I went on high rate, my character 'hoebag' was immediately set upon by a GM who said make a new name because mine caused offence.. lol, way to go, plenty of spare cash to donate but no matter you obviously can do without it. Personally I don't find 'hoebag' offensive at all, I thought it was kind of comical, but your 'members' (who according to you complained) obviously live a monk's life no? My advice to ordinary people, avoid.. secular and on a power trip. Good luck.

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
I just downloaded, low rate isn't even existing, when I went on high rate, my character 'hoebag' was immediately set upon by a GM who said make a new name because mine caused offence.. lol, way to go, plenty of spare cash to donate but no matter you obviously can do without it. Personally I don't find 'hoebag' offensive at all, I thought it was kind of comical, but your 'members' (who according to you complained) obviously live a monk's life no? My advice to ordinary people, avoid.. secular and on a power trip. Good luck.

low rate has temporarily been taken down
high rate is still running however and a gm asking you to change your name puts them on a power trip ?
as for ordinary people they tend not to call themselves a hoebag lol

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
HI im a regular player... how ever i lagged out tonite and no i cannot get back on wat so ever... i fort it was loggin gate but friends are tellin me its still up.. i asked a friend to asked if i was banned and im not... when i try to autopatch it says servers down and i cnt redownload autopatcher any idea whats up? get bk to me asap please?

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
OMFG!!!!!!!! If I redownload I shouldnt see 3x xp nky 2x xp event 2x xp potions Taking them out wich did at 1 point Btw i cant pay 125-250gbps for the stupid nky..... Yes wipe was desperately needed server was very boring everythig OPd... wait a sec is Magic protection being readded that would get me back.. If a War has no MR then taoo n wiz can kill fast....AMC isnt MR I will see alot more tomoz On my Birthday!!!!

ANd as Far as Double Posting go, all smod mostly, and cple admin would have 3+ infraction in a single thread, but the thread will get closed really fast also

Wock m8 dont mean to sound Flaming to ya.. Maybe what I say above is that darkrealm HR and I got the autopatcher will d/l overnight. Yes I could help on Guild quest Testing

Last edited:

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
So you keep saying, but I can't find anything about the HR server? Someone found your LR server ad and ended up on the HR? ...confusing.
In the servers file of the auto patch or client it say Highrate and not same IP as 1st post there is the confusion I hope.. Somehow I have found Ip for HR and Darkreal but not Lowrate Darkrealm if it is that spelling

OK Skyline posted 1 IP 1st post in Discussion, and Wock aIP in 1st post on ADvert Will update if i figure it out.

whats ip that ip on main post i get con closed?

I just seen 2 IPs 1 in autopatch ad 1 in 1st thread. If I make it ingame I will repack client .. GL

WOCK plz activate my acccount on forums plz Spartekas2 thx

---------- Post added 25-02-2012 at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was 24-02-2012 at 01:10 PM ----------

Hey this supposed to be it online, but gate closed or summit.. Check the forum they working on a new client atm....

ServerName=Darkrealm
ServerAddr=46.64.15.24
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=46.64.15.24
SelectServerPort=7100
GameServerAddr=46.64.15.24
GameServerPort=7200

Checked Gmail and Hotmail GM of darkrealm not activating me on Darkrealm forum and the testserver could never get online with it DarkRealm Hr The 1st darkrealm Is only live rest are not.

HR=online
medrate=offline
Lowrate=offline

Who do we contact for donation ie subscription to HR???

Last edited:

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
is this server up or down , tried changing ips and that didnt work, tried going onto forums to look for a download and had no luck there and also the links on the first page dont even work :( and on forums u have to wait to be allowed to join the forums :(