Dark Realm [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
server all old player say 1 word server reall to easy and all kit use reall money can gat it godkit so mean all poor player jest can hunt when player hunt all lord drop what jest pot and nothing on floor so this server is what server jest can give rich player to play is it

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

u try to go hunt all lord and boss see drop what shi t i online 24 hours keep leveling now rb5 admin ask how come i level so fast

i say u go check u think u cave dun have drop exp pot ? and use pet leveling 24 hours leveling 2-3day NO sleep

i say u can do like me 2

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
most servers you can pay to get an advantage... i dont see how you can pass judgement on a server when you dont understand the simple functions of a probe necklace...

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
4yeah server got hacker and server lag need reboot

player repot need to wait so long jest reboot

got hacker is player repot toGM check it

and server GM jest know ask player what happen and use accout on server leveling

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
levi64 u try ask all old player or new player what happen this inside so u well know it

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
u see all low rate all player is quit to other server and high rate i am keep suppot afte this thing i jest want to change the drop file and admin say what

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
1day server lag i tell GM on hr and she dun want to tell admin when the server reall lag jest reboot

server i see got player to hack other player i tell GM and GM to find out what happen and rewind

this all i say to GM

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

how come i in high rate i give ban i go low rate cannot play ? how come i in high rate black list nvm i go low rate i give ban i duno y

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 PM ----------

and i want to know when gm or admin ban player is 1week can gat back accout now is wait how long can take back i ask GM dun have pm, me back

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
so you told gm server was really laggy, so he rebooted. Catwomen cant reboot or prevent hackers so the fact you're moaning about her not being able to reboot is stupid

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
MY point is i play low rate when friend cannot ? so GM call me go other server mean is my accout is ban foreve is it

alot server ban player is 1week so now is what ban how long ban foreve ?

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
there is no problem now with either serv i havnt played for over a month yet when i left after me and wock sorted all the issues (witch he done as soon as i logged onto a nub char and caught him when he wernt busy)... dezmond u wer trying to sell stuff on anuv server for stuff on this server so u should retract ur comments about him being a bad gm as the servers been up for 4years he must be doing something rite?... i may return at sum point but im busy irl or id be playing.. gl to all who play and keep up the work wock

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
i dont know exactly why you were banned, but i heard you said some bad things about catwomen, which is why i tried to pk you, and you continued to tt, and said i must be a GM... probe necklace, do you know what that is?

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
Catwomen job is leveling and she dun let admin know what happen
ok u got play high rate or not

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

so what mean is bye bye ? u can do this thing bye bye and ban player stupid ?

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
Catwomen look here when u want to ban player look player name and i make new accout to find friend cannot ? wtf this high rate ?

Catwomen do back u job use back u GM accout dun make player on server make this high rate is crep server

i see hiddenmist batte then this high rate all player is going over let u think what u done

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

server reall suck i see all player change to other server more good wash u time only

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

admin i see u server want to wipe and start angin to much hacker aftenoom i see got player trade item to other and u check it

or u ask Catwomen to find out who

Catwomen jest know leveling and hunt kit to member from she guild u think it admin is this is GM ? u find GM reall good like that

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
Catwomen look here when u want to ban player look player name and i make new accout to find friend cannot ? wtf this high rate ?

Catwomen do back u job use back u GM accout dun make player on server make this high rate is crep server

i see hiddenmist batte then this high rate all player is going over let u think what u done

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

server reall suck i see all player change to other server more good wash u time only

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

admin i see u server want to wipe and start angin to much hacker aftenoom i see got player trade item to other and u check it

or u ask Catwomen to find out who

Catwomen jest know leveling and hunt kit to member from she guild u think it admin is this is GM ? u find GM reall good like that

1.this is such a crap server is this why after cat banned your char u made a new char begging her to unban you

2.is this why you asked people to swap kit on hiddenmist for you on DarkRealm cos you dont like hidden ?

3.you slagged a GM off she banned you an appology probably would of got your char back but instead you come on ere and slag her for all to see enjoy your next venture m8
p.s dont slag gms on next server you will probably find yourself on ere typing again

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
1.this is such a crap server is this why after cat banned your char u made a new char begging her to unban you

2.is this why you asked people to swap kit on hiddenmist for you on DarkRealm cos you dont like hidden ?

3.you slagged a GM off she banned you an appology probably would of got your char back but instead you come on ere and slag her for all to see enjoy your next venture m8
p.s dont slag gms on next server you will probably find yourself on ere typing again

1. i dun have say hiddenmist is crep server u can find out when i say and post up OK

2. u know i ask admin when can fix the drop file and alot player keep ask not jest me ask this thing

3.can i ask is gm on server can make accout to leveling and put GM on sz afk ? got hacker GM duno need player to say ?

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

wock u are old player is it u know what happen in 4yeah and now all is new player u see this server is old and need new player keep use reall money ? and all poor player how ?

---------- Post added 16-10-2011 at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2011 at 09:33 AM ----------

cat i let u know when player jest do wrong 1 thing u wan to keep ban foreve is it ?

and i am not hacker OK

GM or admin ban got time how long how come u keep ban ? i am not hacker so ......

like that got people wan to join this server jest do wrong 1 thing and i dun have say u is bed GM jest let u know go find other server see GM job is what is that call u bed gm ? what u thinking a

---------- Post added at 12:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

i see this admin sad cannot find player on low rate so want to give kit hehe is it admin and need u player back to u lowrate i think is hard 1month need player to pay money on u server hehe

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

admin u now jest know got alot problem on high rate u know y

b4 i got say change u dun want to hear now u know i am jest player u like to do what u do

and the problem now is come out give u time to fix it all bro

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

admin call sheera dun make accout to other server OK

keep say i am sheera how are u and talk to other player thx alot

and check it who is the player from other server

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
If you continue to keep posting every 5 minutes [hell some of these posts aren't even that spaced out] I will infract, just edit your posts if you wish to add new comments rather than spamming. Also please word your posts better as currently most of them are difficult to understand, English may not be your first language but at least check what you are reading makes sense TO an english person or run things through a translator to help.

Thankyou,
/Czeldabolg

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
i post onhere is what happen i am so i want to know when i can gat back my accout and this admin not reply my msg so how ? can i ask u