Dark Realm [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
how come server moster keep slow down how we player leveling ? can find out what happen plz Thx

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

can fast fix it reall slow the alll moster how to leveling like that ? alot new player jest in ask how come the all moster slow down ........

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------

server is good back now >.< jest now got 7houes keep slow down the moster

---------- Post added 23-09-2011 at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 22-09-2011 at 09:29 AM ----------

how come server reboot steel lag and same player dc or lag out >.< can help see what happen admin ????

from High rate= Dark Realm

MassAttack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2011
lol dark realm the old one my mate was a gm and he made **** loads of items for me >.< cant say it wasent corrupt lol .... wock sounds like a gm with the wrong attitude :)

safe to say i wont be trying this one :P

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
lol dark realm the old one my mate was a gm and he made **** loads of items for me >.< cant say it wasent corrupt lol .... wock sounds like a gm with the wrong attitude :)

safe to say i wont be trying this one :P
lol @ your m8 was a gm on darkrealm i kno fine well he wasnt has ive always been a gm even when pob had it
wrong attitude because i defend myself lol

Last edited:

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
ive played both servers heres my feedback if it isnt a problem to be put here...

first HR: This is not a HR it is harder to lvl on HR than LR from my experience and the only way to level is by pets/exp pots.. this doesnt make it a HR just because ur get more experience from a mob than you do on the LR... as for gm when i first played HR
wock was sound helped alot gave info and advise and problems were sorted quickly.. now he's developed a very bad attitude towards anyone provinding constructive criticism... My chars passwors wer changed on acount of a friend of mine asking people to join server.. this friend did not have access to my main so why its password was changed is beyond me and everytime ive tried to discuss this with gm i get no reply..(busy or not i dont know)... im a subscriber to DR witch means i pay money every month on 2 seperate accounts(took over one payment and account from a irl friend).. so to change my passwords without giving me an oppertunity to have wors with my friend and allowing me to change pass's(so i can still access server) is beyond me.. this is nothing compared to what i could have wrote but ill keep other oppinions for incase you try to rip into me.. highest char being 450+ and people struggle to get 100 more than once(Rebirth 100+ and optional) i have a 80war 1rebirth and was struggling to get lvls)..

2 LR: as i said about HR its easier to lvl but also The same As DR Unless Ur a Wiz the best way to lvl is by donating for exp pots/pets as fts can rape lvl 90+ taos/wizzies(wars pa and slow is madness hence why wars dont have much problem)... there is about 9 active members and i was one of them.. some of the players on here are ok but sum arent same as every other serv i suppose... GM has had countless arguements with players in sz for all to see yet we can shout for him on global because its abuse?? just lol... pob did leave DR with a very bad reputation and yes it will be passed on due to same name.... gm also had 2 other gms on here that spent more times on there ingame chars than dealing with ingame issues witch i addressed and no1 cared... they have since moved back to HR as far as im aware.. LR is the same as HR the only difference is LR is easier to lvl lol..

thats all for now and before people say its cuz i didnt get what i wanted etc.. i never asked for anything as i play the game for the game...

wock

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2009
ive played both servers heres my feedback if it isnt a problem to be put here...

first HR: This is not a HR it is harder to lvl on HR than LR from my experience and the only way to level is by pets/exp pots.. this doesnt make it a HR just because ur get more experience from a mob than you do on the LR... as for gm when i first played HR
wock was sound helped alot gave info and advise and problems were sorted quickly.. now he's developed a very bad attitude towards anyone provinding constructive criticism... My chars passwors wer changed on acount of a friend of mine asking people to join server.. this friend did not have access to my main so why its password was changed is beyond me and everytime ive tried to discuss this with gm i get no reply..(busy or not i dont know)... im a subscriber to DR witch means i pay money every month on 2 seperate accounts(took over one payment and account from a irl friend).. so to change my passwords without giving me an oppertunity to have wors with my friend and allowing me to change pass's(so i can still access server) is beyond me.. this is nothing compared to what i could have wrote but ill keep other oppinions for incase you try to rip into me.. highest char being 450+ and people struggle to get 100 more than once(Rebirth 100+ and optional) i have a 80war 1rebirth and was struggling to get lvls)..

2 LR: as i said about HR its easier to lvl but also The same As DR Unless Ur a Wiz the best way to lvl is by donating for exp pots/pets as fts can rape lvl 90+ taos/wizzies(wars pa and slow is madness hence why wars dont have much problem)... there is about 9 active members and i was one of them.. some of the players on here are ok but sum arent same as every other serv i suppose... GM has had countless arguements with players in sz for all to see yet we can shout for him on global because its abuse?? just lol... pob did leave DR with a very bad reputation and yes it will be passed on due to same name.... gm also had 2 other gms on here that spent more times on there ingame chars than dealing with ingame issues witch i addressed and no1 cared... they have since moved back to HR as far as im aware.. LR is the same as HR the only difference is LR is easier to lvl lol..

thats all for now and before people say its cuz i didnt get what i wanted etc.. i never asked for anything as i play the game for the game...

exp pots pet scrolls drop and there is quests to get GG from so where u get u need to donate.? 4 of top 10 lvls in game dont donate and yes i have a problem with people saying he is on my char then find out the char was given to him and now (supposedly) real owner of char wants it bk but dont know password.dont share accounts as in 90% of cases it causes trouble

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
and this DR HR moster need to fix the exp all cave and moster exp look like med rate >.< 1day leveling jest 1level-2level only is this call high rate ? and boss drop item like 20% only

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
nothing was stolen and no trouble was caused to me.. it caused you a problem on one account not all of them so explain why my chars wer banned?.. and Futurewarrior/luckydip are my chars have been since i lvld them... Ellisa/No1Killa is my irl mates chars and tomr is my irl cousins.. they all quit mir and gave me chars i let one person use it and they messed about you didnt cum to me and i was even on my war wen u changed its pass so explain that?.. u asked me to cum on Hr i did he wasnt on u told me his name i messaged him on fbook and denied it i have the messages if u want them...

Last edited:

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
admin when u can fix the drop file let we know can u reply back ?
we hunt many lord and boss jest drop pot or orbs only .....

how come like that ? can u reply back ? and this server is 4yeah got any new kit or what can let we know ?

From ( High rate )

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
nothing was stolen and no trouble was caused to me.. it caused you a problem on one account not all of them so explain why my chars wer banned?.. and Futurewarrior/luckydip are my chars have been since i lvld them... Ellisa/No1Killa is my irl mates chars and tomr is my irl cousins.. they all quit mir and gave me chars i let one person use it and they messed about you didnt cum to me and i was even on my war wen u changed its pass so explain that?.. u asked me to cum on Hr i did he wasnt on u told me his name i messaged him on fbook and denied it i have the messages if u want them...

dude you shared accounts.... what did you think would happen. lesson learned, get over it.

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Can someone give me a download link that actually works? the one at start seems to stop after 5 mins :S (Or upload the Exe please? )

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
admin when u done u drop file can let we know

we all are waiting eveday reall boring ok

can u reply ? many time we post u dun have reply it

---------- Post added 07-10-2011 at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-10-2011 at 06:46 PM ----------

admin can u reply when u can done the drop file we are waiting 6day more ....

---------- Post added 08-10-2011 at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-10-2011 at 03:43 PM ----------

admin u got work or not player is waiting got more 8day all use same kit on server >.< and u think we all player is rich can buy gamegold in game ?so can buy good kit all lord just drop pot and nothing can u set it fast thx

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

good job cat ban me ^^

let u know cat is like that GM can make accout on server to play and eveday use accout to leveling ?

u go look other server GM job is what and i dun have call u is bad GM u love to ban let u ban i dun care

and admin call u to find anything want to change drop file u jest know leveling use u accout

is that u job ?

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

4yeah server is same dun want to change and new player login dun want to hear player need anything jest know want play to use reall money put on game so other player dun have reall money so how and drop file is 0%

Name on boss OKS and all lord drop pot and nothing on floor .....

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

server got hacker need player to help and repot

server GM jest know make accout to play on server

server lag player repot and need to wait 2day more jest reboot

server rate not high rate = med rate

server drop file 0%

server need good kit use reall money to buy

---------- Post added 10-10-2011 at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-10-2011 at 06:26 PM ----------

wtf this server on low rate good news all see

this is player got GM mod and can ban all player

name on lowrate=Recluse

she dun like player can ban it and this server reall crep i think is good i jest start to level 50 afte she ban me jest ask my name is dez so she ban i dun have do anything wrong

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Dark Realm crep server 2 server 1 high rate - 1 low rate cannot find more player to server need player keep help

and this server jest know need player 1 month keep play reall money on server

GM dun have to work on server 4yeah NO change

server GM can make accout on server to play and make guild

admin when we repot dun have to reply back good admin

is this call server and GM ?

all lomcn let see here let give same to reply it

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
let me guess, dezmond? you were banned for basically just being a dick, dont cry about it, you look pathetic.

also, im not a gm i was wearing a probe necklace...

Last edited:

william1987

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
i dun have cry jest let all player know this server crep see what i post drop file all 4 yeah dun have to change server no player how come ? need player to help find player from other server crep

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

i play alot server and 1st time see this server reall crep duno y GM job is jest make accout to leveling and dun do anything

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

jest a game i dun have to cry and y i want to cry ... lolz ^^