DarkZone Reborn [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
im stuck on lvl 110 with zuma kit have no idea what to do .. tried quest system in bw went to first cleaning room mobs raped me.

people told me go to snakes lair, couldn't handle 3 seconds in there..

really stuck atm.. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
im stuck on lvl 110 with zuma kit have no idea what to do .. tried quest system in bw went to first cleaning room mobs raped me.

people told me go to snakes lair, couldn't handle 3 seconds in there..

really stuck atm.. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

why you not try cave hunting level 110 mate tbh

also there level cave can enter with gold and level there is so fast

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Wouldn’t bother it’s ****

if its **** as you said here why server have user online 30+ everyday and up from 4 month till now

stop be a heater and go play othere server and stop log at our server everyday and play under that new name ;)

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
if its **** as you said here why server have user online 30+ everyday and up from 4 month till now

stop be a heater and go play othere server and stop log at our server everyday and play under that new name ;)

i agree with Steve, logged back on, saw top 5 people in super op kit 350+ or rebirth etc and the rest in pile of **** kit and low levels struggling while the top players keep progressing whereas noobs can’t progress as quick...

also so I see you doing these events etc, why don’t you relook at lower levels and change it so people can log and actually not waste time just getting to 100+ And just catchup to current player base,

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
tbh was not me this account is mikey nemo u spoke to not me I just don't see why u need make a big deal over a small problem what at them they all got banned for reason they know ?

i agree with Steve, logged back on, saw top 5 people in super op kit 350+ or rebirth etc and the rest in pile of **** kit and low levels struggling while the top players keep progressing whereas noobs can’t progress as quick...

also so I see you doing these events etc, why don’t you relook at lower levels and change it so people can log and actually not waste time just getting to 100+ And just catchup to current player base,

you last person talk here tbh cuz you not know good what you talking and you was talking alot off **** like you really and we warn you alot and ppl was telling you to shut ip alot off time

that ppl you talking about they work hard to be there and tbh alot off ppl play server not 5-6 or as you said if you right then how there more 10 ppl be pvp same time ?

as we said for you ibby you want play play without keep moaning crying everyday and dont like dont play and dont log too everyday with that account and asking me back fire account lol

i love heaters

anyway ppl know the true ibby 3gena steve cobra noobs ppl and scamers

edit: about your last post edit how then black Ghost been level 300 in less 1 week ?

arent he play and level after ppl been levels 350 and he come to play without know anyone in server >?

also not only him alot off ppl come and level fast

but you only love moan crying want everything easy to get for yourself only

end off the day you want play play without moan and play as how othere play

we doing everything we lesn to our players etc... so stop tell ppl a leying things about us

Last edited:

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
All I did was say make it easier for lower levels to catch up , generally what happens in most servers.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Don't play your server anymore so honest opinion:

It's the feel of the server and the way its setup that made me feel like I needed to leave as wasn't my idea of Mir. What I mean by this is I don't really feel like I was playing Mir or anything I felt like I was working for the "Man" and that man being the teleport stone to levelling cave. It was a repeating cycle of:

Kill X Boss > get cash > blow it all in level cave > Struggle to get gear > Out level gear by time its obtained > back to bosses & level cave.

I would:

1 )remove level cave and buff exp in general caves

2) get a vendor to sell some nice things that can sink that gold into and see my progression in my gear not just my experience bar.

3) don't lvl restrict places - Just like a lvl 1 can teleport into the 180 troll cave keep it that way for everywhere as I was unable to travel beyond the teleport stone options until like lvl 200 or whatever It was set at and got bored well before I hit that level as could take on trolls from 140ish.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Any chance to get skill's actually dropping please? before the change to GoodLuck i could solo the original GoodLuck so besides Nest i could solo every boss in the game, yet its the same 3 skills that drop Energy shield / PhoenixDisturbur / Blink.. I've killed 1000's upon 1000's of bosses, not once seen Tao Field / ElectroBlaze or any of the other class super skills, everyone i've spoken to either Event or Donation for theirs, i mean i'm all up for stuff being Rare but the only way on server you can obtain mir kit is a GG cave and only way to skills is donate. Same old drop files for top tier bosses, few X3 or X4 and 500M boxs, level tokenBound.

Shame i love this server but running around 320+ with not one good AOE skill but poison cloud is silly.

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
agree with some .. leveling is too hard atm .. i played 12 hours yesterday only got 140 .. average level is 250-300 lol!

also umm you did an event suddenly.. could you please tell us you're going to do one so we be prepared?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Need to lower the price of skills in gameshop to a reasonable price or put them in drops.

£20 for a skill is outrageous.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
:( Another 80+ High tier bosses, LOP wipes, Epic boss land wipes, Global bosses wipes. Not one book or anything besides Exp pots / gold.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Need to lower the price of skills in gameshop to a reasonable price or put them in drops.

£20 for a skill is outrageous.

of they not in drop how alot off who none donater got our new skills ?

also level so easy as i said alot off new ppl not for few days they playing and they now level 250+ i think you guys need its level x10 this be super super high rate tbh

:( Another 80+ High tier bosses, LOP wipes, Epic boss land wipes, Global bosses wipes. Not one book or anything besides Exp pots / gold.

you can ask ppl ingame from where they got

im talking about none donaters normal players

and if you have any feedback any idea plz post in our forum so we can check and try add if that need

have a nice days all Nemo

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
I've asked everybody, they either say. " I donated, i farmed fishing / LOP for weeks on end to gain the GG / i won it in an event " ... i'm 300+ Taoist i can kill every boss but good luck ingame, yet again you don't address that you skip straight past that and say " well blah blah has it " Yet you have 5 different people on the Forum all agreeing.

Just stop ****ing lying lol it pisses me off, people are level 350+ running around with not one skill thats over level 100, it's ****ing just as bad as Arcadia.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I wouldn't mistake easy to level for sheer boredom with lack of other viable servers. Found myself logging in and locking wondering why I was bothering but needed head space from uni exams and something to play with zero thought. I'm not saying to make it easier to level via x10 I'm saying Bridge the gap between normal caves and level cave to make server feel more like mid and grinding hour levels instead of buying your way up the levels to level cave

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
why you not try cave hunting level 110 mate tbh

also there level cave can enter with gold and level there is so fast

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:36 PM ----------

A Heater? :lol
I deleted the client weeks ago. so i'm not sure why you think i've logged in?!

wazke

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2017
amazing server, already lvl 270 (only joined 2 days ago)

everything is balanced, if you need a good server to pk and lots of fun then this is the one.

---------- Post Merged on 05-06-2018 at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 04-06-2018 at 10:28 PM ----------

can a healing npc be added please? cba potting 3 minutes to get max hp..

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Don't think you guys have checked how Magic resist works, with 1000SC i''m missing people with every single hit, because of like +8 MR, theres no way to counter act it either.. Can we get this fixed?