Diablo King3G

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
your servers will never succeed in the long run simply because of your narcissism and your disgusting people skills.

I don't have narcissism

I've won awards as an employee and employer for outstanding customer service.

disgusting people skills

I have an attitude and its an attitude towards people who think they have a god given right to be nasty to everyone else

Cause I know full well your little mind will think of one

You're not mature enough emotionally to run a server long term.

disgusting people skills

antagonistic little twat

Your posts just back up everything I say about you.

Anyone that knows you from lomcn and has read many of your posts can see you're narcissistic and socially retarded. Stop the contradictions.

Last edited:

mapadale

Your posts just back up everything I say about you.

Anyone that knows you from lomcn and has read many of your posts can see you're narcissistic and socially retarded. Stop the contradictions.
I think you really need to understand what it is you are saying and actually take the time and stop being a twat like you always have been, you don't know me from adam and you certainly don't know my personality. I could rather say the same about anyone on this site and would not only be wrong, but put myself in a position of slander. Oh and by the way, don't post on my thread anymore, if your just going to be antagonistic.

@lydaa - I've added you to msn.

@Everyone else - If you feel the need to be antagonistic on my thread, then feel free to take it to PM's and we will deal with it that way. This thread is for information about my server and not for you to be an "E" warrior in front of your pals.

@OnTopic

Taking a couple of days break from the server, as been workng over time on it. I'm going to be working on the site and forum and get this up and running during the break, I will get links up for both in hte next few hours.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
its not really a break if your still working on something to do with server, goodluck tho :D

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I think you really need to understand what it is you are saying and actually take the time and stop being a twat like you always have been, you don't know me from adam and you certainly don't know my personality. I could rather say the same about anyone on this site and would not only be wrong, but put myself in a position of slander. Oh and by the way, don't post on my thread anymore, if your just going to be antagonistic.

So basically you've replied with a load of meaningless nonsense in an attempt to be patronising.

As I've said before, you can deny being narcissistic and having disgusting people skills all you want. 3/4 of your previous 3k posts on lomcn suggest otherwise.

You're certainly capable of creating a good server but in terms of hosting/people management you don't stand a chance. Give your files to someone else.

Goodluck

mapadale

Updated first post with link to the forum.

FORUM: Diablo King3G

---------- Post added 21-10-2011 at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was 20-10-2011 at 02:27 PM ----------

Over the next few days I will be adding details for the client to the website, I will also update the site with different things. So if you are intrested on this server, then I would suggest signing up to the forum.

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
is it just me or has this gone a little off subject?

i wonder what the percentage is of people talking on LOMCN about gameplay to completely pointless arguements....

im gunna go with 70% arguements to 30% actual game talk? lol.

mapadale

As part of our promotion for Diablo King3G and a way of getting more players intrested in the server, we are giving away three VIP accounts for the site and ingame.

VIP Giveaway

Update:

Diablo GameShop is finished, You can exchange GamePoints, FamePoints & IntegralPoints. With your currency, you can purchase, FireStones, IceStones, DarkStones & LightStones. Benediction Oil, XLGinsing & XLPots. As well as many other things to aid you on your travels (Will post images later).

Mobs added to "Outworld" & "Devils Plain" & "Heavens Plain" have been created with added mobs.

Added more items to the "Diablo Exchange", some are required for "Devils Plain" & "Heavens Plain"

More updates comming soon.

---------- Post added 24-10-2011 at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 22-10-2011 at 12:45 PM ----------

Update: Forum

I've added in a cash system into the forum, as with most other point systems, you gain poins from posts and threads on the forum. These can be used for forum upgrades or transfer for ingame currency, as well as being able to purchase from the forum.

Update: Game

Currently working on the client, this will be ready for download in a few days, though still no eta as of yet on server opening.

mapadale

high server with donations... very tipic :)
jajajaa
Shows how much you know doesn't it, exp rate on server is 16 and servers not about donations and none of my servers ever have been...

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
not every kings server has been x32 or higher mapadale.

ramdeen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2011
hi,
u said few days its mean 2-6 days so hurry up m8 :P (24/10/2011)
wish to start soon :)

mapadale

hi,
u said few days its mean 2-6 days so hurry up m8 :P (24/10/2011)
wish to start soon :)
Sorry but servers not going online yet, no eta means no eta.

Still working on the server and its features.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
seen a few server's going up lately... one i been testing privately and jesus mir3, there also server's like Olymp&Evolution that been around quite a while; going to be some competition with servers if this goes live when the others are live.

ramdeen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2011
at evolusion i maked warr 50k and wizz 32 k so lvling cap only 50k (nothing to do after )
so i thing it ll die soon :(

mapadale

ETA: 25th December 2011 - This will coincide with the VIP giveaway.

Updates:
D-Menu Completed
  • Special Repair
  • Guild Master System
  • Event Master
  • Integral Master
Underworld now fully completed, you can gain access to Heaven & Hell from here.
Daily Quests added
Kits added for the following levels
Para/Pro added to drop files for Mapquest mobs (Extremely Rare)
Upgrade NPC fully working
All Euro Type caves revamped
Added another 22 hunting areas
Class specific caves added, as well as guild and group.
Guild Islnads added

More updates coming soon.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
no offence but tbh i think your sad if your going to sit there and put your server online on christmas day or even christmas eve...

On Topic:
Nice updates seems to be coming along well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.