Elysian Mir II

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
M2 sever is up locked only works on dedi up as I said above.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
It is strange that you refuse to say who the 'owners' are. I mean anyone not willing to give that information out clearly has something to hide.

Good luck nonetheless.

SamB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 28, 2010
@Sanity. How about you concentrate on your failed project/s instead of *****ing at others.

Ontopic - goodluck with Elysian V 3?

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
TBH everyone else on lomcn gets there adverts removed if the owners do not pst there own servers up on here so why this one still allowed ? just my views no offence to iceman i like him and the last game but only fair

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Not really a fan of these files, everything just seemed abit stiff on the old Elysian it was just boring.

Tbh if they have never been on LOMCN (and im guessing don't really play private servers) then they will be creating a USA Mir clone but just x2? why would anyone choose this server when we have no idea who the owners are, when we could just play official lol?

Just seems abit strange that you own the Server, you pay for the dedi and ftps but 2 people who have no experience of creating servers are going to be doing what exactly lol?

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Tbh, Elysian was an Exciting Server Awaiting to come Up, People wouldnt Leave the Forums alone and The Website Design is Very Good and That got more People Interested at Start and how much work Was Put into It, When this goes live i Prettry Much Guarentee it will have a Server Count more then the Servers out there, its got All the Latest Files and its Very Stable so i Can see this Being a Success (Hopefully this time) Looking forward to it See you ingame.

/Amb

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Tbh, Elysian was an Exciting Server Awaiting to come Up, People wouldnt Leave the Forums alone and The Website Design is Very Good and That got more People Interested at Start and how much work Was Put into It, When this goes live i Prettry Much Guarentee it will have a Server Count more then the Servers out there, its got All the Latest Files and its Very Stable so i Can see this Being a Success (Hopefully this time) Looking forward to it See you ingame.

/Amb

1) The forums were busy for about a month then spent 4 months dead?

2) When Elysian had all the hype previously, it peaked at about 95 - 100 Users, and dropped down to about 20 within a month when people realised it was crap.

3) Stable lol? It had 2 Wipes after they said it wasn't going to be wiped, and then closed down after like 5 months?

Your deluded if you think this has any possibility of having a usercount over 100.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009

2) When Elysian had all the hype previously, it peaked at about 95 - 100 Users, and dropped down to about 20 within a month when people realised it was crap.

3) Stable lol? It had 2 Wipes after they said it wasn't going to be wiped, and then closed down after like 5 months?

Your deluded if you think this has any possibility of having a usercount over 100.

Yeah it was Wiped alot, But still the Server was Very Good at Start as IceMan's friend Said hes got 2 People from USA Mir2 to Help it Could go Well Hopefully it does,
So you Wouldnt have To Donate to be Good i mean this By the Ridiculous Donations Being Payed for Kits and Raping the Game so Hard GMs Cant Keep up with Updates.
Yeah they got to Take Donations for Server Obvo not Items Just the Range Probly that USA Mir2 are doing?

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Pob's currently got his own crap 2.3 out which im guessing is the Elysian 2.3 from that post!

Deffo won't be playing if Kyndigs or any of the old GM's have access, Corrupt as .....!

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Honestly, I dont think it shud matter who runs the server, IceMan own's it hence y he has posted the advertisment.
If Pob is as bad as everyone says then you will know as soon as you log on if it's him running this version!!!

IceMan is a gd lad and knows what he is doing, i believe him when he says it's 2 fresh peeps to the private server side,
I dont think IceMan gave these the files but more to the case that these 2 fresh peeps are nothing more then GM's on the server.

Good Luck with this version of Elysian

Mason

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
@Sanity. How about you concentrate on your failed project/s instead of *****ing at others.

Ontopic - goodluck with Elysian V 3?

Look at this troll.
If your refering to woool then you have no idea, the server is DONE, the client is DONE, bugs are NOT and can't be fixed YET. Watch who you jump onto next time kid.

I even played this server, not alot but i did after years of not steping on to Mir but it's clear as day hes the real owner and i don't understand why he has to make up some bull**** story.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Look at this troll.
If your refering to woool then you have no idea, the server is DONE, the client is DONE, bugs are NOT and can't be fixed YET. Watch who you jump onto next time kid.

I even played this server, not alot but i did after years of not steping on to Mir but it's clear as day hes the real owner and i don't understand why he has to make up some bull**** story.

i dont kniw whats got into you.
I dont need a story,I'm give some people a chance todo something they wanted to. But i see posting a server for people to play has become a big war on lomcn now.
I'm not even into making mir servers any more,i'm more happy playing mir usa then doing a server.

As i said more then afew time even if i told there names would it matter?

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
I dont need a story,I'm give some people a chance todo something they wanted to. But i see posting a server for people to play has become a big war on lomcn now.
I'm not even into making mir servers any more,i'm more happy playing mir usa then doing a server.

Agree, Who cares who's running the Server LOMCN Needs a new Fresh Server to get People get to Playing again and if its Succesful then it Will have a High User Count like when it First was Up.

/Amb

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

I posted on the forums for like 2-3 weeks, was still on the top 10 posters when the server went down months later.

Not a chance this will get more users than FH, be impressed if they got over 50, amazed if they got anywhere near 100.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

its only become a "big war" because you made it so by refusing to name the people involved.