{EpicMir}~{C# Files}~{Custom content/rates}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
only other thing i would recommend is that mp usage on skills may need adjusting, i found that when i hit lvl 20 on my warrior and started using tdb it was using 20mp a cast and i only had 70mp meaning i was constantly eating MP pots.

and maybe increase lower lvl boss r/s timers as when it gets busy at start there wont be enough to go around and most people wont be able to do the quests quick enough.

good server so far

i agree with u ( but as i said i dont wanna mix code too much with the dev's one or it will end up errors) , and since the level progression from 20 to 30 is a matter of hrs (maybe less) TDB wont bother any1 too much i guess

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
Tdb taking 20mp on the other #c aswell it's kains pots your forever potting it was lowerd too 10 and was still kaining pots set it 2 5mp simalar too double slash :p

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
you can edit the strings of code that are already in e.g. skill lvls exp needed mp usage ect and still update with devs revisions perfectly fine, its when you start overwriting the current lines with completely new code it gets messy

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
After playing it for 5-6 hrs and hitting lvl30 server i have to say this:

If you have played ben's servers and u enjoyed em just play this server. Its hard but still fun, its serious, it rewards hunting and in general has the right feeling. You will get the "yay" feeling when you find a boss alive you can solo/grp kill, you will get the "wow" feeling when you get an item drop (items seem hard to come by) and in general its just right.

Every class has its own items that no other class can use which basicly means there will be a proper economy with no stupid all-class sets like many high-rates use.

The leveling seems to be on point. Not too easy not too hard.

In general its the first time after a few years i enjoyed hunting even tho i was basicly alone online testing caves and i knew my acc will be wiped. Try it when its up.

/Mitsos

reckoning

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 15, 2014
yea its good server so far only thing i dont like the look of is para/pro stones (rings) in the gameshop think this should be changed.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'm willing to test the whole server for you, by the sounds of things it sounds promising.

Good luck.

-Ash

SynteX

I own myself
Supporter
Veteran
Jul 18, 2009
World Of Mir
Where is the Exe and mirclient lol ?

I extracted the client zip , it missing mirex and client .. only 3 folders xD

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Where is the Exe and mirclient lol ?

I extracted the client zip , it missing mirex and client .. only 3 folders xD

they will be released on sunday before live date (no point releasing exe/mirconfig atm )

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
why go live on a sunday? means all the benefit spongers gonna be infront

kahbe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2013
After playing it for 5-6 hrs and hitting lvl30 server i have to say this:

If you have played ben's servers and u enjoyed em just play this server. Its hard but still fun, its serious, it rewards hunting and in general has the right feeling. You will get the "yay" feeling when you find a boss alive you can solo/grp kill, you will get the "wow" feeling when you get an item drop (items seem hard to come by) and in general its just right.

Every class has its own items that no other class can use which basicly means there will be a proper economy with no stupid all-class sets like many high-rates use.

The leveling seems to be on point. Not too easy not too hard.

In general its the first time after a few years i enjoyed hunting even tho i was basicly alone online testing caves and i knew my acc will be wiped. Try it when its up.

/Mitsos
ben had the best server.will be glad to try this one :D

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
He said he's going to release the Sunday before the live date, not that its going live on a sunday. silly billy.:congratulatory:

not sure what your saying there .

The server will go live on Sunday ( 12,04,2015) aka in 2 days , and the reason behind is that then i and the other gm will have the most free time in our hands (i know would of been better in a friday) but since this files cant be left alone (i do not trust them =P) we prefer to release on a date when we can spend both 1 week near pc and be sure everything is 100% fine

BIGMAN11

Banned
Banned
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2015
He said he's going to release the Sunday before the live date, not that its going live on a sunday. silly billy.:congratulatory:

read original post bullseye

"Server live date : Sunday ( 12/4/2015 ) | Hour : 8 PM (UK Time)"

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
what my point of concern is legendary kit. Mir kit, heaven armour blah blah, is their more legendary kit as you progress? you know like 6 different legendary kits ranging from Mir to Epic Mir(or whatever you wanna call it), which are beneficial to all classes, which wont make you stupidly OP but makes it worth hunting and looking out for?
also will the kit be class changing so if you have a second char you just swap the kits over or will you have them class set aswell? <--- on about Legendary Kit ofcourse

/LilYellaz

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
what my point of concern is legendary kit. Mir kit, heaven armour blah blah, is their more legendary kit as you progress? you know like 6 different legendary kits ranging from Mir to Epic Mir(or whatever you wanna call it), which are beneficial to all classes, which wont make you stupidly OP but makes it worth hunting and looking out for?
also will the kit be class changing so if you have a second char you just swap the kits over or will you have them class set aswell? <--- on about Legendary Kit ofcourse

/LilYellaz

Right now the items i have seen are all class specific except the first noob set. So if he went through all that pain to make numerous class specific items that no other class can use but suddenly the legendary items are multiclass i would be quite surprised and disappointed. Unless he makes them like mir items where they change stats depending on class.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015

/LilYellaz

for the Live server schedule there wont be such thing as multiclass kit , of course in future expansions we might aproach of implementing this ideea or maybe not :) its still lots to plan but that for future and all i can say is that on first stage of server (till level 60 cap) there wont be any multi class kit , but there will be some random items which wont belong to any kit (and will be usefull to all classes )

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Everything seems pretty much spot on so far up to level 30. However I noticed normal mobs don't drop any gear past level 16 kit. I suggest maybe adding some trash kit to fill the gap so you are able to progress through caves without being forced to hunt bosses.

EpicMir

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 19, 2015
Everything seems pretty much spot on so far up to level 30. However I noticed normal mobs don't drop any gear past level 16 kit. I suggest maybe adding some trash kit to fill the gap so you are able to progress through caves without being forced to hunt bosses.

sorry wont do that that will result in no control over item drops ingame and i do not want that , instead i added subbosses (as u seen) which can be solo-able by any1

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
sorry wont do that that will result in no control over item drops ingame and i do not want that , instead i added subbosses (as u seen) which can be solo-able by any1

I cant tell im entirely certain about it but perhaps the number of sub-bosses could be raised. This is by no means some sort of moanning.

Was online basicly solo for 5-6hrs and got a lot of subbosses for myself. To give you an estimation i made over 700k cash just by killing them. I was a bit unlucky on the drops i guess and got 3-4 wiz items and nothing for my class.

Thats great. No problem with getting either **** drops or drops for diff classes cause thats what leads to a good economy.

The only thing that COULD potentially lead to a problem is that when a good ammount of ppl logs in on Sunday obviously the number of subboses per person wont be as many as the ones i got when i was online alone. So there is a chance that ppl will lvl at a steady rate, as fast as i lvled i mean, but the items will be quite hard to come by. I know i can cope with that and figure the best possible way with my group to pk ppl for bosses, to camp subs, to rotate em and eventually get what we need.

There are however ppl who will end up lvl35-40 and will still be on lvl15 kit. I mean i got lvl30, killed tons of subs and was still on lvl15 kit. Imagine if someone kills the 1/10th of the subs i killed on my way to lvl30.

What ben did to avoid that (just mentioning him cause u seem to have used many of the good features his server had) was to have some lvling kits that werent really good stated and were quite easy to acquire and some legendary kits per 10-20lvls.

Anyway you can easily fix that as we move forward with the live server. Just keep an eye on the lvling speed/ item gainning ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.