EuroMir - Low Rate [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Re: EuroMir - Low Rate Discussion

How many people play this ?? or online now?

Anadiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2012
Scarborough, UK

wish they'd actually fix stuff, having no mp bar after 26 as a warrior is a real pain in the butt. Loads needs fixing, but all in all not a bad effort.

This one is caused by the halfmoon skill it would seem, were looking at it as well as a number of other issues, some of which will be fixed tonight =)

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain

well jezza im gonna give it a try dont know if u remember me we played together a long time ago

---------- Post Merged at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:23 AM ----------

downloaded it but all the main hud is not in line

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Yeah I do mate.
Can't help u with the hud...ddid u dload their own client from their website?

If u get sorted im /strapon2 ingame

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

Good server, clearly gonna be round a while...just needs more users!

I'd probably play if it werent for skills taking ages to level/ Said it before but forcing people to jam a key down and leave their pc on overnight just to get rewards from spending hours already levelling is just daft.

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain

yea downloaded there client and patch donno wot the issue is i will keep tryin to sort it

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Did you download the client + patch or the full version instead? If it was client + patch make sure you've installed them all in order and then the patch last. Also check it has the right IP.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Re: EuroMir - Low Rate

The server up and running yet?

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003

can someone post server exe,i didnt get one in any of the downloads

woshishen

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 30, 2012

guys, i've download and install the latest patch and its show "exception Erangeerror in module mirclient.exe", how to solve it ??

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Try (Right Click MirClient.exe) (Properties) (Compatibility) (Run this compatibility mode for & Run this program as an Administrator) (Apply)

Should be done if this is the right situation..

-Ash

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

Mobs dont follow you in a lure properly You lure 12 and the back 6 slow down and break up a lure when your at a safe distance 10 steps away!. That never happend on any mir Ive been on.Dont dismiss this try it before you do anything.
Taming needs looking at nothing tames just deer so far :( 20 mins as lvl 29 wiz taming a tong I give up shouldnt happen pets are part of game for a wiz try for yourself you will see.

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

Mobs dont follow you in a lure properly You lure 12 and the back 6 slow down and break up a lure when your at a safe distance 10 steps away!. That never happend on any mir Ive been on.Dont dismiss this try it before you do anything.
Taming needs looking at nothing tames just deer so far :( 20 mins as lvl 29 wiz taming a tong I give up shouldnt happen pets are part of game for a wiz try for yourself you will see.

Yeah the luring thing is super annoying, makes it hard to lure a boss such as ks to killing spot too.
They actually fixed taming but then when they rebooted serrver it was ****ed again...need to remind gm to refix it >.<

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004

There is discussion also of the non stop random lag freezes for many players when will this end? Players die when freezing and mobs hit us we die 'the end', any reason why this still happens?

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am

idk better to ask on their forum. tbh you can still pot/rt and talk etc just not move so can avoid death :p