EuroReborn (Custom Crystal)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Wizards are always faster. Period.

My expectations of Mir World just went down the pan!

Don't give dem Gandalfs the Ganja! AoE is Poo-E!

(Libero currently having his usual horrible flashbacks of Past Bichon, ZT maze and Mino "There was fire and lightning....EVERYWHERE! :cry: "....."and Excala's a twat!"..... "Oh this TU one shot my lvl 7 Shinny, that's like 50% of my lvling damage gone poof!" )

*** you Hercule, you were the chosen one!

Hercule:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
20 years of Mir experience, that's a bit harsh on yourself mate, especially if you've been following the league of legends banter.

"We don't take kindly to your suggestions, challenger player and OTP Wukong, we have 200 years of development experience over you!" xDD

CountedZero

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 4, 2019
Sorry to bring back fiery memories.

Il delete my 2 months work and head down the pub to drown my sorrows. And erase my 20 years Mir experience.

Damn that made me laugh ! thank you @ Hercules .

Reactions: Hercules

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
perhaps 2 archers :p
Post automatically merged:

also decided to scrap the massive chat bar and instead focus on a single size gui and edited a few end caps to match the gui
View attachment 22465

EDIT: this is 1366 res

Make those end caps grey! And remove that shadow on the bend, probably one of the worst things I've designed

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Interface seems a bit bulky, and in the way. Other then that looking good.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
except there nothing like the ones you designed? o_O

I'm not talking about the internal part of it, im talking about the Border / Edge....not claiming they look exactly like the ones i done crystal, I'm just stating that i disliked the way i done the curved border.

Was also pointing out that keeping them gold rather than grey/ less saturated, makes them stand out like a sore thumb.

(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
I'm not talking about the internal part of it, im talking about the Border / Edge....not claiming they look exactly like the ones i done crystal, I'm just stating that i disliked the way i done the curved border.

Was also pointing out that keeping them gold rather than grey/ less saturated, makes them stand out like a sore thumb.

(y)

i took them from EE files that were released, didnt realise it was your work tbh, is it okay to use the gold borders?, if you dont want me to use them im happy to make my own

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
i took them from EE files that were released, didnt realise it was your work tbh, is it okay to use the gold borders?, if you dont want me to use them im happy to make my own

I made no mention of you not being able to use them, i was merely giving you my feedback on how they look in the kindest way possible.

They look **** , worse than the originals ...which were, also **** and i never really liked the way it worked (although i made some effort in making sure the squared off ends were rounded to take the end caps). I would just opt to use the smaller version SDO offered which is catered for such usage, this one looks bulky as **** now its shorter

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
As another update, i have changed how the damage for Slaying, FatalSword and Focus are applied.

I dont like that your level has no relevence on the damge of these skills, you get them at low levels and dont do much apart from work from your DC. So now your level, and the level of the spell will directly affect the damage of these spells and are designed to compliment your DC.

basically if a level 25 and a level 50 both had the same kit and same dc, the lvl 50 players slaying would hit for more than the level 25's one. I have also implemented the calculations into flaming sword. Ive spent the evening testing/adjusting the mechanics but tbh a beta will be the best way to test it fully.

I was also asked to provide footage of the other classes gameplay as i did a bit of the taoist.

The classes are all level 26 with 26 weapons and regular kit killing a few mobs in DeathValley(BugCave) finishing off with an ET. The archer was by far the hardest, but i needed to get some slow to effectivly use my range. i had 0 slow :(

TheWarrior

TheWizard

TheTaoist

TheAssassin

TheArcher

(im uploading the archer now so it will be done in a little while. ive done it like this as im off to bed)

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Going hard on what I don't suggest ;p

The PvE will be very entertaining I guess, PvP looking very lvl focused!

Monster damage %+ > overall damage %+

I mean unless high lvls end up wasting time on super rares from bosses, depending on the natural add rate from general farming, Grinding will dominate?

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Going hard on what I don't suggest ;p

The PvE will be very entertaining I guess, PvP looking very lvl focused!

Monster damage %+ > overall damage %+

I mean unless high lvls end up wasting time on super rares from bosses, depending on the natural add rate from general farming, Grinding will dominate?
We both have different visions on progression so we wont ever agree.

when has grinding not dominated mir?

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I think what he means is, the grinders will dominate and if it’s particularly Grindy they will grind ahead and boss the casuals

Status
Not open for further replies.