United Kingdom
Just to keep you in the loop of what's going on

New User Colours

Loyal Members - 4+ years, 10+ posts
Dedicated Members - 7+ years, 10+ posts
Platinum Members - 7+ years, 500+ posts

===============

Section Changes

The 'General Server Chat' sections have been merged with their respective 'Mir - Chat' sections (mir2, mir3).
From now on you can use the 'Mir 2 - Chat' and 'Mir 3 - Chat' sections to discuss anything relating to Mir2/3, including server ideas etc. For a full list of what you should and shouldn't be posting in these sections, read the section rules for Mir 2 - Chat and Mir 3 - Chat. (Basically there was no need for the extra sections)

There is a new Mir 2 - Server Discussion section which is purely for discussing currently online servers. You cannot create new threads here, only mods can.
Remember you are not permitted to post on other peoples' Mir 2 server advertisement threads, they are reserved for updates only and you can only post on the designated discussion threads.

There was no need for a discussion area in the Mir 3 section therefore you are still permitted to post on Mir 3 server advertisement threads. For now anyway.

The 'Mir 2 - Programming' section has been merged with the 'Other Projects' section within the 'Legend of Mir Development' area of the forum, to form the new Mir - Programming section. (Again, there just wasn't need for multiple sections of the same thing.)

===============

Staff Changes

Killmaster
Celsius
oO~Unknown~Oo
kyndigs

have been relieved from their moderator positions. Thanks for your service.

twisterdmk

promoted to Mir 3 Advisor (trial basis)
We are still looking for another Advisor! Please see this thread for details

You can always see the list of staff members by clicking View Forum Leaders at the bottom of the forum.

===============

Other Changes

Coly moved to Coder group.
thedeath moved back to VIP group.

Grats! :bord:

That's all you need to know about.

That was just my small list of things that needed doing (plus some backend stuff) so I'm now seeking suggestions. You all know where the Suggestions forum is, or VIP's can use VIP section, failing that just PM me.

kthxbai

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Like the way your going Tai.
Great to see some changes put in place :).

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
So what does my colour stand for lol, nice work.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
So what does my colour stand for lol, nice work.

boogy monster

matched the titles to the correct name colours

dedicatedmembe1r.png

platinummember.png

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Great job, it was about time something actually happened on this forum.

Keep it up Tai.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Good Job although i wouldn't have 2 user groups for 7 years, should just really be 1 user group but overall good job again.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
i notice Gezza/Iceman has a moderator Title below Advisor, even though moderator shouldn't exist now.

and twisterdmk is an advisor but has no title.

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Loyal member should always be green its been like it for nearly. 7 years?! I know its minor but I prefeecthe green to the weird orange/red :)

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

And also it should be

Dedicated
Platinum
loyal

As loyal to me is more then dedicated.....

Status
Not open for further replies.