Forsaken World IS NEARLY HERE!

smoochy boys on tour

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I ant got a mail for phase 2 :s I'm sure your ment to get 1 mail sayin your in or out..

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
I ant got a mail for phase 2 :s I'm sure your ment to get 1 mail sayin your in or out..

There not sending emails out to people who don't get in, only to those who do.

Edit : By phase 4 everyone with a key can play and there be a wipe before and after, but thats far far far away ( feb/march ) haha. Anyone with a spare account? :P

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
What's 'appenin with this game?

i signed up for some form of BETA and got an email saying they will email me when the next phase starts.... Not heard owt since!

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
What's 'appenin with this game?

i signed up for some form of BETA and got an email saying they will email me when the next phase starts.... Not heard owt since!

I think it's going into OBT after new year, i applied for both phases and then got a e-mail lol.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Tbh any game thats F2P and can only ever show flashy moves and fighting mobs in their trailer is always a clean indication of a **** game lol...at most you'd play for a couple months before you realise you got nothing else to do apart from grind and be the best by level and how much cash shop items you own.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
My account has now been activated for Beta phase 2. This is what has been said from 1 of there gms.

Hello everyone, good news:

A very large wave of Phase 2 invitations is being sent at this very moment. Check your email for confirmation, or as usual you can simply attempt to log in to the game. This is the biggest wave of invites that we've sent out to date, so give it some time for all of the emails to show up.

Keep in mind that this wave is following past trends, where the invitations are randomly assigned to the earliest redeemers. Of course, many of the earliest redeemers are already accounted for with past waves, so if you haven't gotten in before, your chances are much better now.

I hope some of you have been activated on it :)

Im a Mage & My name is KingOfSorcerys on FW.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007
Was really excited about this game until I played it. Its a bad version of world of warcraft, which is a shame cos the classes were unique. Your better off paying for a wow sub then join and spend crazy amounts of cash (when the cash shop gets introduced).

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Wow aint my type. I profer this then wow. I dislike thm Black knight peoples & were you go on canndons and fly machines to destroy a bunch of mobs and get no exp for it only for quest And the graphics i dont like. Im just hopin some of the items on this will change looks when you get higher.

Edit: Atm i carnt join realm it is to jam packed :(

Omega

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2010
Beta Phase 3 started Wednesday I think did anyone get in?

Congratulations! Your account has been activated for the third phase of Forsaken World's Closed Beta, which starts on Wednesday, January 12.

You can download the Forsaken World client here:

Direct Download: http://fw-ns.perfectworld.com/clients/FW0_3_8.exe
Torrent: http://fw-ns.perfectworld.com/clients/FW_CB3.torrent

Besides being able to experience levels 1-50 in Forsaken World, you will receive $20 of in-game ZEN to spend freely in Closed Beta. Browse through the numerous character customization items, mounts, remedies, and gear enhancing items in the marketplace!

Please Note: Phase 3 will NOT commence until after 1:00 p.m. PT (Pacific Time) on Wednesday, January 12. All in-game ZEN and character data will be wiped before Phase 4, so spend it while you can!

Levels 1-29 will allow you to test all of the starting areas, as well as a portion of the danger filled countryside. Levels 30-50 will introduce you to a new array of events, dungeons, professions and content!

Take this opportunity to explore Forsaken World before open beta launch, and you'll be in good shape to take off straight out of the gate on launch day. Be sure to check out the official Forsaken World website for all of the latest news.

We look forward to seeing you in-game!

- Perfect World Entertainment

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I been playing this for like a week now, a new europe pvp server was released and i started on that, currently lvl27 it's pretty good tbh alot like Perfect World if am honest but amazingly enough the cash shop is pretty good for a PWI title.

IGN is Strifer, if anyone is playing on the new server (can't remember the name) give us a shout, although i do spend alot of time afk fishing.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Currently lv48 and omg it's boring but i keep playing. Note you will be doing the same quetst everyday til you hit cap it's as simple as that, thats all me and my mate do is login everyday and do all dailys then log out, you can't grind on this, you could try for 5 hours and not even move the exp bar, it's really really quest based, shame there isnt alot of quests to do lol.

GT is the best way to level, you can only do this once a day though at 11:00am-1:00pm or 18:00pm-21:00pm and also make sure you save up all your exp scrolls for this place, don't use them anywere eles it's pointless.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
i realised i was on a pve server >< so just started again on eu pvp.

IGN: Eukta Markaman

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
am liking it so far but i havnt run outa quests yet lol. and from what i have seen theirs loads of daily quests.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
this worth giving ago just read wht sanity put n kinda put me of alot lol

Your not really bothered about it until around lv45+ then you will know how boring repeating it really is, they should of made it possible to grind out levels but what they have done i have no idea tbh, they just got daily quests and am not lieing here you get about 2-3 main/sub quests per lvl, sometimes none at all so your doing dailys every second, how perfect world never realised how people would get bored so quickly doing them is beyond me. PK is very good but pointless, you don't gain anything from it, if your red and your killed your Max dura decreases and you drop but pking people you gain nothing at all, they are releasing Arena soon so it might get a little better but not open world pvp.

Plus Protector is well overpowered, Protector is a Tank class but has the strongest melee attack in the game, visit forum for all that tho, topic gets made about it everyday lol and this is the reason i quit because i know PW wont fix this.