Fragrant Hills - woool server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
I have found 2 items an have no idea what they do, Prestige(1) and marriage ring.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I have found 2 items an have no idea what they do, Prestige(1) and marriage ring.

Prestige Points are used for Armors (JinArmor) and Medals. Marriage Ring is for getting Married or unless it's been taken out if you collect 22 (I think) you can make a SpouseRecall ring which allows you to recall wife/hubby.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Okay today (05/10/11) I had a weird bug at 9.27pm, I logged off switched computers and my armour had changed to medium armour, which I didn't even have it was on dura 1, obviously an old armour so i take it off relog an my armour had reverted back to the original heavy however I still got to keep the medium armour I had lost a while ago.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I think it's a bug with stuff saving to your comp, cos every time we go into lost temple kr, I see the same poisoned mob ghost by the entrance lol.

BTW I just had a powercut which is why I dissapeared

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Gonna check this out, never played woool :)

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

All i get is a black screen after executing the game. :/

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Well worth a go, seems good server an GMs are pretty active all the time you set it to sp xp 3 or 2?

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Anyone playing this right now? i joined yesterday but have never played woool before and havn't got a clue

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Whats your name in game linzi i will pop on now if you are online, pm Isphi

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
Could someone give me a hand with the black screen? :P
are you running the game under compatibility mode XP SP3 ?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

If you are, you might want to check system requirements or reinstall the game as some files may have been corrupt

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Server is awesome it takes time to get places, but its worth it. they have alot of work to do for levels 30+ caves ect.. but the highest lvl atm is 26 ^_^

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
are you running the game under compatibility mode XP SP3 ?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

If you are, you might want to check system requirements or reinstall the game as some files may have been corrupt

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Server is awesome it takes time to get places, but its worth it. they have alot of work to do for levels 30+ caves ect.. but the highest lvl atm is 26 ^_^

My OS is xp SP3 :P

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You could try Snake pass, and yea you need the go pass that map to get to sabuk.

If you open world map you can click on maps on the right side to see the way, should be easy to spot the Sabuk map.

Quoting my self here lol.

I was wrong =/ Gobi Desert > Horse Plains > Magic Temple
11slcu1.jpg

I feel like playing but i know after level 34 (The Drop) people will just quit, it's just far too hard to level after that, Monster get ridiculously too hard unless your a wizard then you got nothing to worry about, your could stay in HighTower til 40 because of the huge spawns they have, Taos can also do this without any problems but Warriors ait got a chance unless you team up with a wizard.

Here a few tips for After level 30
Magic Temple - The best place for a warrior, if your a warrior get to this place asap.
HighTower(Forgotname) - Wizards and Taoists easy grinding spots on 3rd, huge spawns.
Underground - Wizard can solo 1st floor easy, Taoists can jump to 7th-8th floor and create a wall and grind, but need green poison because they have nice hp regen, ShadeWarriors drop the best skills in game so you may want these.

Don't bother with Forbidden it's pointless, although the boss might be worth it but the KR is small and extremely packed.

Erm after that is Ashura but thats level43, no class is good here tbh wizard can make walls but only in certain spots otherwise they get round or the range mobs kill ya but you need some decent gear to take this place though.

Hope it helps, maybe ask GM to tweak Forbidden a little to make it worth hunting.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
linzi my ign is DaBeefTao

rintin

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

11slcu1.jpg

I feel like playing but i know after level 34 (The Drop) people will just quit, it's just far too hard to level after that, Monster get ridiculously too hard unless your a wizard then you got nothing to worry about, your could stay in HighTower til 40 because of the huge spawns they have, Taos can also do this without any problems but Warriors ait got a chance unless you team up with a wizard.

Magic Temple - The best place for a warrior, if your a warrior get to this place asap.
HighTower(Forgotname) - Wizards and Taoists easy grinding spots on 3rd, huge spawns.
Underground - Wizard can solo 1st floor easy, Taoists can jump to 7th-8th floor and create a wall and grind, but need green poison because they have nice hp regen, ShadeWarriors drop the best skills in game so you may want these.

Don't bother with Forbidden it's pointless, although the boss might be worth it but the KR is small and extremely packed.

Erm after that is Ashura but thats level43, no class is good here tbh wizard can make walls but only in certain spots otherwise they get round or the range mobs kill ya but you need some decent gear to take this place though.

Hope it helps, maybe ask GM to tweak Forbidden a little to make it worth hunting.

i dunno was 46 on dsm but on here i spose is less exp..

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008

While I appreciate all the time and effort you put in advising players, it should be noted that a lot of things are different compared to the Distant Soulmates server.
Also, I noticed that you posted about a range bug with one of the bosses, we're glad to be aware of it now, but do you really have to share the information with everyone and encourage players to go there and exploit it?

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
It might be that you could outrange the boss on the official server, but it's not the way we think it should work (in what way is it acceptable that ranged classes get a free kill?).

About the whole Distant Soulmates vs. this server debate: things like mob drops, mob XP, XP needed per level, boss difficulty, boss drops, skill mechanics/strength, pets, spawns, quests, prices etc. are all different in one way or another (some more than others), so yeah there's no guarantee things will work the way you expect them to.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Sanity, this is the first new woool server I've seen in years and all you seem to be doing is slagging it off (with some suggestions mixed in but the overall feeling is pretty negative)? You can be constructive without putting a downer on everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.