smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blimey

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2011
Hero Village
Stop embarassing yourself. We listen to the players, we just don't listen to you (anymore). The way you act is just so offsetting, it's almost hard to imagine that you're an actual adult. Seriously, we've been having a pretty good time improving the source and translating the game, but you just suck the fun right out of it. Everything has to be done your way and that's just not going to happen. This is something we do for fun, not for you. I would like you to ask you to stop posting in this thread. I'm sure you won't, but I guess it never hurts to ask. We do not want your input, we do not want your suggestions. We do not need two minute videos with music showcasing bugs we are aware of. I recommend you spend your free time in a more productive way.

What this man said

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Stop embarassing yourself. We listen to the players, we just don't listen to you (anymore). The way you act is just so offsetting, it's almost hard to imagine that you're an actual adult. You pretend to know about coding or the source files but in reality, you don't understand any of it. Seriously, we've been having a pretty good time improving the source and translating the game, but you just suck the fun right out of it. Everything has to be done your way and that's just not going to happen. This is something we do for fun, not for you. I would like you to ask you to stop posting in this thread. I'm sure you won't, but I guess it never hurts to ask. We do not want your input, we do not want your suggestions. We do not need two minute videos with music showcasing bugs we are aware of. I recommend you spend your free time in a more productive way.

Ok i wont give you anymore input but do you really think that is wise? lol. Do you actually know you can kill every boss without being hit? do you realise there is a gold bug? do you realise you can get infinity dura?.

Ouch.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
Ok i want give you anymore input but do you really think that is wise? lol. Do you actually know you can kill every boss without being hit? do you realise there is a gold bug? do you realise you can get infinity dura?.

Ouch.

Great response.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Epic GMs lolz.
k9tngy.jpg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Feel free to appeal your ban.

Lol what did i do? i was hunting and GM teleports to me and says "are you employed?" i just said "whats your problem?" as you can see in screenshot and i carry on hunting and he banns me for that? rofl.

Epic.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
Lol what did i do? i was hunting and GM teleports to me and says "are you employed?" i just said "whats your problem?" as you can see in screenshot and i carry on hunting and he banns me for that? rofl.

Epic.

You seriously think THAT'S what you got banned for? Haha. Oh man. Never change, Sanity. Never change.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Would of banned you days ago, you been acting like a rite little idiot.

No it started of me giving a suggested because we was talking about in game then all of sudden i get jumped on...

I was actually logging into game to tell you the glitches and bugs but i would have to show you how it's done but now lol...
I did nothing wrong in game, ok some things you may not agree with on what i posted here but if your banning people for what they said on Lomcn which has nothing to do with your server, what justice does that do you?.

Just shocking.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008
As most of you know, lately, the server has been experiencing some crashes. We're not sure what's causing it, but we've added something (minidump) that will hopefully allow us to see what the problem is, the next time it happens.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
How can we get a dam horn for guild CorpseTyrant isnt their and instead is an ashura mob why is that lol???

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
This will come across slightly rude no doubt but this is how I portray it, while sanity has been negative the reason on banning him seems unjust you may want to warn people about leaving critism / comments about the server if they're banned for it. As honestly from my point of view it is an unjust ban I thought you were better.

/Czeldabolg

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
This will come across slightly rude no doubt but this is how I portray it, while sanity has been negative the reason on banning him seems unjust you may want to warn people about leaving critism / comments about the server if they're banned for it. As honestly from my point of view it is an unjust ban I thought you were better.

/Czeldabolg

Well said.

Although am not banned, i can still login on my character, am not sure if i should tell them how to properly block me lol, they take my suggestions so heavily -.-.

symphonius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2008

/Czeldabolg

Don't worry, I wouldn't call it rude. I understand where you're coming from, but he has been the cause of so much irritation and frustration that we decided on it. Without going into further specifics: It's unfortunate that you thought I was 'better', but no hard feelings, as far as I'm concerned.

On a more positive note, we think we've gotten to the root of the crashing problem. It should be fixed. If not, I guess we'll know soon.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Don't worry, I wouldn't call it rude. I understand where you're coming from, but he has been the cause of so much irritation and frustration that we decided on it. Without going into further specifics: It's unfortunate that you thought I was 'better', but no hard feelings, as far as I'm concerned.

On a more positive note, we think we've gotten to the root of the crashing problem. It should be fixed. If not, I guess we'll know soon.

Irritation and frustration? So anyone criticise your server gets banned? You do realise this will happen alot and you have already shown your attitude towards it.
If you can't handle it then don't bother running a server, this is expected by all server owners and you go to the length of banning them without even a warning.

Nice job but you can't even bann someone without messing it up.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005

And corpse tyrant ??

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
I'll post, i've gotta agree with sainty, even though somtimes he comes across abit of a dick (no offence bud) he knows what he's doing with these files, he's worked on for god knows how long, how about instead of acting like children you both actually listen to each other?
-Dan

Amotea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2008
Irritation and frustration? So anyone criticise your server gets banned? You do realise this will happen alot and you have already shown your attitude towards it.
If you can't handle it then don't bother running a server, this is expected by all server owners and you go to the length of banning them without even a warning.

Nice job but you can't even bann someone without messing it up.
Nah, we like criticism, it helps us build the server. The way you're behaving is totally off the charts of what's socially acceptable.

Oh, and:
I decided to stop playing
Don't know why you're so upset ;).

And corpse tyrant ??
The guild system is still being worked on (mostly translations), so it might take a few days before we add the item that is needed to the drop files.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Also alot of towns such as horse plane have their doors up :S any chance sorting that??

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This is the thing though, server owners are expected to put up with so much crap from the community I don't think it's fair and it really does put a dampner on things and drives people away.

Tbh reading some of your posts I thought I could've been reading some of the idiots from mir2 who just moan about everything if it's not to their liking :/

Status
Not open for further replies.