FurianMir V2 - 2.3 - High Rate ( LIVE )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
who really cares you either enjoy it or you dont. im finding it quite fun at the moment, yes stuff needs working on but he's trying his best to sort everything out.

if people don't like server or think daz is corrupt then why not just find another server or move on? whats the point posting crap on a forum about it seriously...

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Daz from now on, ignore the posts on lomcn cept for saying server down or for improvements & get on with server work, this will save time + make your server better as you waste so much time on here.

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
never been corrupt once lmao, what if i said to you it was my brother playing at home on my server - same net?

I would also say more bull**** as you live with your new born baby and your wife/girlfriend why would your brother be living there?
and we know you dropped that para for us, as soon as you made the drop files we took them and put them on our pc's and there was no para of tele in them drops.
Even if you said you changed them we had the files after aswell.

Well if people are enjoying your server good on them dont think it be around much longer tho.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
I would also say more bull**** as you live with your new born baby and your wife/girlfriend why would your brother be living there?
and we know you dropped that para for us, as soon as you made the drop files we took them and put them on our pc's and there was no para of tele in them drops.

Well if people are enjoying your server good on them dont think it be around much longer tho.

god you two chat aload of rubish and i aint rising to it anymore go work on your fail server.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Daz get updating :P add something new and completely different :P

for example kill quests, boss kill quests
Competitions
Challenges
etc etc.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Well you failed at playing server. Now u've ffailed at making one (well using daz's files)

So cya around you fail fck.

brent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
is server going back up or not ? i can log in but says make a carr lol

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
EASTER EVENT BEGINS ON FRIDAY TILL MONDAY - - - X10 EXP FOR AND A EVENT MAP WITH BUNNIES :eek: AND A EVIL BUNNY THAT DROP EASTER PRESENTS THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? :)

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
lags getting a joke now, lagout in DD. when lag stops find out im dead and lost angel necky, go to log back in to go and get it and login gate's down! good stuff

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
lags getting a joke now, lagout in DD. when lag stops find out im dead and lost angel necky, go to log back in to go and get it and login gate's down! good stuff

Agreed tbh red.
always lagging out.

Also SFB Doesnt hit people as amc is to high.
Wizards don't hurt either.
Whys BadWep better SC then angel?.

Last edited:

Cocopops

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2011
Try me vs ellmo its fking bull**** seriously he got all his kit of them ****y lowered EMS which was the fking worlds stupidist idea they was obv gonna geek it him and his gf + his guilds up his fking ass
Sort wizards and Taos Dmg before u put a server live and ur never ingame cuz u cant take **** someone says ur corrupt and u go hiding for about a week ...

Status
Not open for further replies.