Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
3 chars between 3 people all around the same lvl is hardly biking now is it

As far as I know, the definition of "biking" is more than one player using the same character(s). Not important anyway, was just saying that the game does tend to get boring when you rush it >_< It's up to you guys how you play, I've always preferred the slow and steady way lol.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Don't worry ellmo, its the best Mir2 Private server out.

People always moan, they never get happy
Just keep up the good work :)

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Any reason for the lagg at the moment?

The dedi company had a ddos attack to deal with, not on this server but one of theirs I believe. It is sorted now, sorry about that.

Right, here is a little list of things to come on or before Sunday.

There will be,

2 new skills for each class.
2 new leveling caves, aimed at levels 80-100 and 100-120.
2 new "boss" caves, instant bosses which you can teleport to quickly.
2 new caves for group hunts, 1 huge cave with lots of bosses, 1 reasonable size cave with boss at end.
Small event map with some high EXP, easy kill mobs.
x2 Server EXP from 12pm to 6pm.

Might have forgotten some of the stuff but I will post on here if I remember anything.

/HiddenMistGM

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Gay as hell im working 10-5 on sunday :( but n1 on updates

Sammy11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2010
can you remove the double bosses? no doubt alot of people are taking MAJOR advantage of this ,but as far as im aware, x2 of every boss is spawning, not sure if its supposed to be like this

cant kill some bosses because theres 2 lol ;p

---------- Post added at 06:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 AM ----------

ALLL BY MYSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

images00o.png

Sammy11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2010
dno if you know about this, but bosses are doubling automatically, example ZT, x2 spawn at the same time, same with every boss iv been to, no doubt some people are exploiting this with high lvl bosses and getting double the kills/drops

needs fixing asap rli

also means cant kill alot of bosses cos theirs x2 lol

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

can mir item lvl be lowered? or are they meant to be like the tier above damned?

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
it was a problem a while back, but most the server agree'd it made things more interesting and exciting. Maybe it needs sorting for lower level bosses because taking on 2 could be pretty hard.

mir item are level 120 kit

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Hello people. First off, an apology as it looks like the update may be later than first thought. Probably Sunday afternoon / evening rather than morning like I first said it would be. No excuses, just isn't 100% ready yet.

I will still put the EXP rate to x2 and will extend the times of it too to last until 12 midnight instead of 6pm.

Sorry again,

HiddenMistGM

Sammy11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2010
n1,also is there any chance you can not use good item skins for crap items?

example heaven armor skin is wasted atm as HA sucks =(

same with mir kit,

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
n1,also is there any chance you can not use good item skins for crap items?

example heaven armor skin is wasted atm as HA sucks =(

same with mir kit,

**** me, people will complain about anything. You're actually complaining that kits look too good?

Reactions: Zer0

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
hows mir skin wasted? its lvl 120 set and only 1 persons 120+ for now

: whys server down still :l

Last edited:

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
**** me, people will complain about anything. You're actually complaining that kits look too good?

Ye I agree with him, also mobs in The Mist and Mystical look too awesome to be used just as leveling mobs. Put omas in there and use these in some badass group cave. :P

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
whens event going in? x2 isnt alot as people dont really need to lvl as exec kit is quite common now and same stats as 110 kit if not better,

some changes to help server progress;

reduce norm set lvls to a set every 5 lvls and also make rare set every 10 lvls
add Orb(L) to boss drops seein as u can get Orb's in shop
make bosses drop better the further on u go in a cave not just copy paste drops for every boss, take a look at boss drops... u got EM which lvl1 is soloable lvl2+ is killable with grp and takes 10sec to get there plus drops 30m a time then u got shadowlord(all hidden mist templ bosses)+asylum god which takes bout 5 ppl to kill and drops crap

atm i cba to lvl on x2 exp and i wanna lvl my warr as n00bs 130 but cba as nothing to lvl for, i remember u said to me u wanted to give ppl something to lvl for at start now u gone against it by makin exec kit n1 stats n common

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
cry again ffs give they guy some slack either dont play or stfu moanin and deal with it like we have to

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Look,
the fact that we still don't have a forum is doing my head in, therefore, while you guys are rebooting, ill make one myself, your decission if you want it or not.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
Look,
the fact that we still don't have a forum is doing my head in, therefore, while you guys are rebooting, ill make one myself, your decission if you want it or not.

cud be good :P

Status
Not open for further replies.