Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
quit due to lag out and 2 step not sayin this is server side but im fine on a different server looked good but boredum set in fast.

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
still a high usercount... just think its going to drop unless the promised updates are done on schedule and regular updates

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
and GM's who monitor players pms and pass on personal msgs to other players isnt a good sign

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
and GM's who monitor players pms and pass on personal msgs to other players isnt a good sign

What are you chatting about now? Who has said anything to anyone? The reason people like you find servers boring is because you abuse them. You bike your chars between 3 or 4 people just so you can be first to level x or whatever and don't play it as it's supposed to be played. Most of the people that are still enjoying the server play their own characters, and go at a pace which suits them.

Also, the reason updates take me a little longer than some other servers is because I have kids at home, I thought of all people you'd understand that to be honest, obviously not though.

The update is still being worked on. Either wait for it patiently, or sod off somewhere else. Always seems to be a case of "All my guild quit" but the fact is, they're still playing at the moment. Not having a go at anyone but threatening to leave a server won't speed up any work that's being done. So if I am a bit slow for your liking, you might as well go and play a different server.

I've been way too nice up to this point but people can only listen to so much two faced, hypocritical **** before they change.

Reactions: Zer0 and Tai

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
What are you chatting about now? Who has said anything to anyone? The reason people like you find servers boring is because you abuse them. You bike your chars between 3 or 4 people just so you can be first to level x or whatever and don't play it as it's supposed to be played. Most of the people that are still enjoying the server play their own characters, and go at a pace which suits them.

Also, the reason updates take me a little longer than some other servers is because I have kids at home, I thought of all people you'd understand that to be honest, obviously not though.

The update is still being worked on. Either wait for it patiently, or sod off somewhere else. Always seems to be a case of "All my guild quit" but the fact is, they're still playing at the moment. Not having a go at anyone but threatening to leave a server won't speed up any work that's being done. So if I am a bit slow for your liking, you might as well go and play a different server.

I've been way too nice up to this point but people can only listen to so much two faced, hypocritical **** before they change.
Since when was our chars ever biked? wind your ****ing neck in. I think youll find was me andy and lee who had access to each others chars because we share items and if we needed to use other persons char EG andys for a boss we could just swap. Not once did they level my char.
Get your facts straight

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Since when was our chars ever biked? wind your ****ing neck in. I think youll find was me andy and lee who had access to each others chars because we share items and if we needed to use other persons char EG andys for a boss we could just swap. Not once did they level my char.
Get your facts straight

Wasn't talking to you but judging by how defensive that was, I'm guessing you biked a fair bit.

My point is though, if things get rushed and if people get impatient, it just makes life harder for me. There wil be updates regularly and already has been. This server is 2 weeks old, give it a chance...

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
Wasn't talking to you but judging by how defensive that was, I'm guessing you biked a fair bit.

My point is though, if things get rushed and if people get impatient, it just makes life harder for me. There wil be updates regularly and already has been. This server is 2 weeks old, give it a chance...

Server is 2 weeks old and people are quitting cause its boring ? hmmm

/Ult

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Get your facts straight
WOW.. so as ellmo said you bike your charas, you even said you let other people play it... FAIL.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
ive seen a big improvement tbh, there's more than enough to keep people occupied until the next update

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
most of the players left cos exp rings ruined it. well 90% of facepalm did anyway (bwt 10 of us)

lol @ exp rings ... errrm if i remember u got banned for cheatin ...

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

server seems boring now, full of carebears never any fights as half server have quit due to boredom and fact not enough was added before it was launched... most of players left are waiting around for updates that take the GM's ages to do as not experienced enough to do it quick?

well if u lvl like geeks like ur guild has done .. then obviously ur gona get bored .... then u cry coz u cant kill a boss... but hold on one mo ere .... ur always logged on ...u r in sz 24/7 ... yet ur still cryin ??? either quit or find sommat to do ... and tbh the gm's are doin a great job...

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

well said :P... they moan yet there still logged on 24/7.... either afk in sz or wana be bad boi lvlers ..... im glad im takin my time .. lvlin when i want .. killl bosses when i want sit in sz a couple hours have a chin wag with my m8s... thats my game play

Reactions: Zer0 and Ellmo

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
well if u lvl like geeks like ur guild has done .. then obviously ur gona get bored .... then u cry coz u cant kill a boss... but hold on one mo ere .... ur always logged on ...u r in sz 24/7 ... yet ur still cryin ??? either quit or find sommat to do ... and tbh the gm's are doin a great job...

yea..u have to be logged in 24/7 to see that he is logged in sitting in sz 24/7, n1

Reactions: Koriban

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
yea..u have to be logged in 24/7 to see that he is logged in sitting in sz 24/7, n1
Oh really? Your going to be that petty lol.. it's a figure of speech you retard, How many people say your logged on 24/7 whilst playing mir?

Status
Not open for further replies.