Hidden Mist [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Not much longer now, just uploading all the maps / mob graphics you will need for the update.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
he said about 30 mins but need to keep lookin on this thread for the downloads for the event and new kits and spells

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
http://hiddenmist.enjin.com/home

There u go, hope u like it and hope you will use it :)
If you will ellmo, PM me on here or the forum and ill make u owner, you'll have to pay the domain yourself tough if you want one. (Can stay free aswell. )

Homepage is a lil blank, but you can throw in some modules :)

Last edited:

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
looks cool tbh man ... how much is domain ?
Not sure ill look it up mate and thanks.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Looks pretty mad, n1 bud.

/Bench

Thanks pal :)

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Basic = Free
Advanced = $8.95/month
Ultimate : $29.95/month

CBA to add the features cause there's to much :P

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
still waitin on gm to upload .. server stil down i think for reboot

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
hiddenmist.forumotion i thought this was the forum but no1 uses it
I know but as a normal member you can't even post, only admins, no fun for the community, also, 3 forum sections ><.

Just wanting to help the server out.

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Just wanting a verification if it's the real HiddenMistGM that just joined forums.

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
not been on lomcn for abit so jus had a quick scan through and i found myself lmao in rl tbh...

half the server quit.....when did this happen cause durin today im sure was near 40 mark for amount of players online...

ppl bored quit said cause of exp rings .................lol half the ppl moanin there bored been useing exp rings......so dont blame it on them.................reason ur bored is cause u bike chars and lvl so quick want to be the first to do this and that or have this item and that item.....so now u got nothin to do and cry to gm about updates etc or u pk all the noobs go red and stand in town *****in all day.....

yes this server has had a few teethin problems and yes the gm is sorting them out but he has a life to u know......

it ok for all the kids who play to stamp there feet and demand things done well tough it will get done when the gm is good and ready dont like it then ****off somewhere else im sure u wont be missed......

x2 exp event been on alday and still alot u just sit in town and dont make use of it then some of u will be cryin tonight or tomorro how hard it is to lvl............

wind ur ****ing necks in either play the game and enjoy it or doooooooooo oneeeeeeeeeeee..................

Reactions: Ellmo and store1

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
not been on lomcn for abit so jus had a quick scan through and i found myself lmao in rl tbh...

half the server quit.....when did this happen cause durin today im sure was near 40 mark for amount of players online...

ppl bored quit said cause of exp rings .................lol half the ppl moanin there bored been useing exp rings......so dont blame it on them.................reason ur bored is cause u bike chars and lvl so quick want to be the first to do this and that or have this item and that item.....so now u got nothin to do and cry to gm about updates etc or u pk all the noobs go red and stand in town *****in all day.....

yes this server has had a few teethin problems and yes the gm is sorting them out but he has a life to u know......

it ok for all the kids who play to stamp there feet and demand things done well tough it will get done when the gm is good and ready dont like it then ****off somewhere else im sure u wont be missed......

x2 exp event been on alday and still alot u just sit in town and dont make use of it then some of u will be cryin tonight or tomorro how hard it is to lvl............

wind ur ****ing necks in either play the game and enjoy it or doooooooooo oneeeeeeeeeeee..................

+1

Reactions: Ellmo
Status
Not open for further replies.