Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Re: Hidden Mist!

You could just do this by having the player start with the gear / books etc, rather than a starter npc.

good luck with the server though :)

You're right, most server owners don't realise this though. :P Makes more sense for sure.

Reactions: Hone

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool

This is the first server my partner and I have made. We are just a 2 man team and intend to keep it that way. My original character on Euro was JumpTheGun. I have played a few private servers with the same name.

/Jonny

GAY !!! jokes gl with server

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

You could just do this by having the player start with the gear / books etc, rather than a starter npc.

good luck with the server though :)

You're right, most server owners don't realise this though. :P Makes more sense for sure.

We are combining the NPC with information about our server, so that it gives you your kit and spells as well as telling you how best to start out etc. Maybe a waste of a script but we like to be thorough.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

ye sounds good il give it a try meself :P

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

JustMrB

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2011

This sounds like a lot of fun. Having been playing for years now, can't wait for this to come on line. I will be happy to test it if you need testers. Now, quit reading this and get to work on the server....lol:lol

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK

yeah looks good hun......... get to work ..no sleep no rest no play.. work work work ...we wanna play this server lol

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

wots eta on server pls :P cant wait to try it out

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010

lol the screenshots are just mobs/items that are different colours to the original lol

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

wots eta on server pls :P cant wait to try it out

I think somewhere between 1 and 2 weeks before we can have it 100% live mate. Hopefully sooner but I like to be realistic about these things. Still a fair few things to do yet but we are working flat out to get it finished as soon as possible.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004

Lol at deleting my posts. People need to know who the server own is.
Server own is Lee he wants it kept quiet

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007

Lol at deleting my posts. People need to know who the server own is.
Server own is Lee he wants it kept quiet

whos lee any ways .... back on topic nice 1-2 weeks is worth the wait imo

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010

why does it matter who the owner is.. theres 2 other servers up mr and 3h.. will deffo give this ago, make sure u catch the store npc bug before server comes up though u probs already got.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Lee's sound anyway, who cares? Not the Fat bald fubu prick lee, the decent one, lol.

Servers looks good, just DON'T RUSH IT. Take as long as you want, get enough content in for ****ing ages, do beta and see how it goes...

Best of luck.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004

It doesn't matter who the owner is, it's just Ellmo pm'ed me because sara shares and said

"I'm gooood thanks man! Just opening my own server lol, HiddenMist. I need it to be kept quiet though as I don't want anyone knowing who's server it is. You should come and check it out bud, been way too long! Lee x x x"

So i thought id ruin his day and tell everyone who's server it is.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk

Enough of the spam if you got nothing to say about the server then keep it to pm's, thanks.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

Lee's sound anyway, who cares? Not the Fat bald fubu prick lee, the decent one, lol.

Servers looks good, just DON'T RUSH IT. Take as long as you want, get enough content in for ****ing ages, do beta and see how it goes...

Best of luck.

We aren't rushing anything matey, we're being too thorough if anything! We want it to be absolutely perfect and cater for all kinds of Mir players, from PKers to outright levelers etc. Currently working on a few quest scripts and fine tuning everything. It's been hard work and we got more to go yet but we're pretty excited about the prospect of it all. We'll see how it works out.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

It doesn't matter who the owner is, it's just Ellmo pm'ed me because sara shares and said

"I'm gooood thanks man! Just opening my own server lol, HiddenMist. I need it to be kept quiet though as I don't want anyone knowing who's server it is. You should come and check it out bud, been way too long! Lee x x x"

So i thought id ruin his day and tell everyone who's server it is.

Unless you have visible proof, no more accusations please. thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.