Hidden Mist! [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
What I mean by it is, Legend #1 kept making up excuses, doing this caused peoples hopes to be risen then shot down constantly and he seemed to get a boner from it...so far with you it's been delay after delay [IM NOT SAYING ITS ALL UR FAULT] but a lot of these problems could have been avoided and now it just feels like ur Legend #2

Do me a favour please? Do 1. If you think you can get a server up without "constant delays" then put one up instead of spamming this with your sarcastic comments.

/Bench

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Do me a favour please? Do 1. If you think you can get a server up without "constant delays" then put one up instead of spamming this with your sarcastic comments.

/Bench

...................... If I was going put up a server then I'd put it up finished THEN put an ad up on lomcn, but I don't want to put up a server?

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
...................... If I was going put up a server then I'd put it up finished THEN put an ad up on lomcn, but I don't want to put up a server?

Then shut up moaning, it will be up when its up. So what if theres and odd delay here and there? Rather it gets sorted now than when people have got into game and got a few levels. Lee get a mod to lock the thread pal like Slash said, people like Quator really are starting to bore me with there sarcastic comments.

LOMCN is also used for advertising if you didnt notice so don't even try that old chestnut.

Take your time Lee, even if it means another week/month.

/Bench

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Well just be patient like everyone else kani. You moan more than my nan for god sakes a little set back and your straight on here giving out negative comments like ' i'm not suprised it failed ' ' i'd like to see proof of this upload failing ' crap like that its boring.
So what wasnt it today they gave the date for it going live? Wow its still the 23rd there's still time if not then it be up tomoz 1 day wont kill anyone will it.

/xCrystalSoulx

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
hiddenmist team just be like other gm's dont post on here ignore everyone and get on with the client then when ur done post it.....

ppl who dont like it ****off they doin there best theres other ppl whose pissed off just as much as u and they keep quiet and dont ***** like you do so wind ya neck in yeah cause its not hidden thats pissin me off its u ****in retarded arseholes....

cause u not gettin what u want when u want it u throwin a tantrum grow the **** up..............

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Where have I been moaning? YOU and others are the ones moaning at ME, please open your eyes, all I'm doing is trying to find out the truth to whether this server is legit or if we are being taken for fools, I don't have a grudge against any one so I'm not spamming this thread out of hate or for attention, I'm spamming this thread to find out the truth.

And I agree lock the thread.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Where have I been moaning? YOU and others are the ones moaning at ME, please open your eyes, all I'm doing is trying to find out the truth to whether this server is legit or if we are being taken for fools, I don't have a grudge against any one so I'm not spamming this thread out of hate or for attention, I'm spamming this thread to find out the truth.

What really makes you think its an illegitimate server? Do you really think there would be so much intrest from other players if it was a fake?

/Bench

Ellmo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2010

LOL its real sunshine just wait like everybody else

/xCrystalSoulx

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK

Well, we damn sure haven't spent the last 2 months working every day/night on the server as a joke, that's for sure. Like I said, if people want to point the finger and blame me, that's fine. I'll take it on the chin. I'm sorry that a dedi company didn't get back to me and I am sorry that the Data folder upload cancelled itself. I'm sorry I originally gave an opening date of the 23rd and it looks like it may be an hour into the 24th instead. Anything else you want me to apologise for?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
We'll see if its real if and when it goes up, and if it does go up tommorrow, I'll personally apologize to him :)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Ahhh, not using msn as its crap :P
just speak to me on private mail on ere :)
xxx

- Edit, Cheers for info Hidden mist team appreciated :)

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
The only thing we are waiting for is the uploading of the client and data folder.

Lol at this. I didnt read from where i posted this afternoon.
You either have the worst computer in the world or are clearly unable of common sense.
Either way, good luck to all the idiots waiting to play this. And Andy. teehee.

HiddenMistGM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2011
London, UK
Lol at this. I didnt read from where i posted this afternoon.
You either have the worst computer in the world or are clearly unable of common sense.
Either way, good luck to all the idiots waiting to play this. And Andy. teehee.

"Unable of common sense". Yeah, must be that one.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
2 Things...
Not meaning it in a bad way, How about putting the .Exe & Ini up for now or just the IP even
allow people to log on just to get it up as people will get inpatient.
If you dont wanna do that does the uipload have a E.T.A?
:)

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
sorry i havn't read through all the posts, but is their a problem uploading? i thought that was all that needed to be done at like 10am this morning?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Overall there's been a lot of rage in this thread that needs cleaning, the only one that's really brought up a valid point would actually be Quator, people who are whiteknighting the owner will stop reading here and just quote from this point on.

The reason being he's asking the questions people want to know, yes it can be classed as nagging but that's what people do when they look forward to something. However there are a few bubbles especially that need to "pipe down", your attitude is too hostile to be considered a valuable post, quite frankly it's just needless rage. The same goes to kelvin09.

@Quator, While i understand the_legend comments about how he was remember he was also daydie, someone banned from this forum yet somehow is allowed to post now and again freely, I understand your worry but also don't let it rule your posts too.

I do wish you the best of luck with the server that being said but at the moment i'd get your friends to stand down before the entire thread itself either gets locked due to there spam (yes, spam) or you merge your updates into the front page so most won't skip through the unnecessary s***.

/Czeldabolg

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005

I don't get it. Maybe im slightly dense in that capacity.
The point I was trying to get across was that earlier a number of problems were put forward by the server creator, or as I like to refer to them on LOMCN (Excuses.) Yet nothing has yet been done to resolve them. I don't even know why i'm posting this, other than to find out what mistake I made... please help me understood!

Status
Not open for further replies.