[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Argue all you want on my thread btw, any publicity is good publicity.!

Hear ye, hear ye. We go live tomorrow at 6pm

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

SabukWall war times sorted (If you apply before 7pm your war will be the same day)

decided against DMW as not sure how server will cope with the thousand mobs it spawns

Last edited:

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
well its common sense...
A warrior higher then a wizard = beacon,assault,bladestorm dead
A Wizard higher then a warrior = Tempest, FlameRepulse then dead...
if people say its not all about leveling then they are wrong because levels is everything in low/med rates unlike highrate when you kill anyone in 3-4hits at lvl 10k+

this should not be the case, a warrior should not need to be higher than a wizz to be able to kill them, if this is what the situation on the server is then it needs sorting

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
this should not be the case, a warrior should not need to be higher than a wizz to be able to kill them, if this is what the situation on the server is then it needs sorting
dude on any mir3 server that exists warrior will loose if wizard is highter (except kings because of the cheats....) because tempest repulses u dude, and sometimes you need to use the refresh button so you are not displaced in game and then you will loose another 2 sec and wiz ca cast another spell by than....

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
There really is no fix for wizzy's pwning with tempest......Only thing other class's can do is outlevel said wizzy. Once a warrior has outlvld a wiz, wars owns them np.

Cant go nerf'in tempest......would be sooo many crys.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
beta was perfectly fine, if you're going to try and pk a wizard higher than you then you should know that you'll get repulsed by tempest and flamerepulse, i was highest wizard ingame at 137 before it went down, there were 2 warriors higher than me, cloudy and cernd which neither tryed to pk me, the only way ipshi could kill me was with the help of another wizard so i couldnt temp because her friend was while i was running away trying to find space in a small kr to temp myself, like sam said if you dont want to get repulsed level more. ;)

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
beta was perfectly fine, if you're going to try and pk a wizard higher than you then you should know that you'll get repulsed by tempest and flamerepulse, i was highest wizard ingame at 137 before it went down, there were 2 warriors higher than me, cloudy and cernd which neither tryed to pk me, the only way ipshi could kill me was with the help of another wizard so i couldnt temp because her friend was while i was running away trying to find space in a small kr to temp myself, like sam said if you dont want to get repulsed level more. ;)
wizs = fastest lvling class in mir so by everyones theory, the highest wiz will be unkilleable 1v1? no skill needed just need to be highest lvl?

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

wizs = fastest lvling class in mir so by everyones theory, the highest wiz will be unkilleable 1v1? no skill needed just need to be highest lvl?

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
1 v 1 yeah wizards do tend to be hard to kill, but who 1 v 1's nowadays? only takes 2 seconds to tell someone in guild you need help and bam it's 2 v 1 etc, i was pk'n someone in jesesmoonevil on the day it went down, then another wiz turned up = me dead, if i was clever about it i could of killed both of them but i didnt have flamerepulse so was relying on tempest to repulse the warrior, if i had the spell i would of stood still in my own tempest repulsing the warrior while i killed the wiz, mir3 isnt all about leveling/hunting solo.

sanczo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2007

I was cernd :) and i plying more how other ppl :) but look how many time need warrior for leveling and how many need wiz :)
One what u see we have same hits booth class but i can kill just 8 mobs in same time

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
1 v 1 yeah wizards do tend to be hard to kill, but who 1 v 1's nowadays? only takes 2 seconds to tell someone in guild you need help and bam it's 2 v 1 etc, i was pk'n someone in jesesmoonevil on the day it went down, then another wiz turned up = me dead, if i was clever about it i could of killed both of them but i didnt have flamerepulse so was relying on tempest to repulse the warrior, if i had the spell i would of stood still in my own tempest repulsing the warrior while i killed the wiz, mir3 isnt all about leveling/hunting solo.

Babe, you killed never have killed us both.

:p

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Nope couldnt do it 2 v 1, if it was 1 v 1 would be another thing, if you wasn't there isphi would of had to tt.

was good fun trying though! :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
I'll say this again.

HP for all class's was DOUBLE what it should have been, FameRelic's etc also gave too much ac/amc (they have had a 10% reduction).

Im seriously considering putting the wind adv items in, too much tempest spam talk. Good wiz shouldnt need to spam tempest, dont panic though - nothing i've done is gamebreaking and gonna mess your **** up

Added PathOfLegends (level 250+ hunting area). Many Legends to fight over.

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
At the end of the day tempest always been like this on other servers, what stats are these braces gonna give? cant remember in your old post what you said, but x2 of these braces on a warrior 100+ with XL Relic and level 3 defiance will be unstoppable, my husband ingame nails was level 116 with level 3 defiance xl relic etc his amc was 164 top-end, with two of them bracelets wizards wont stand a chance of killing a warrior, making me think about changing class now :(

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
yes but relics will not be giving what they gave before.

wind adv items will have 5-5 amc on both sides, making 10-10 adv wind 2 if u wear both, adv wind shoes makes x3

Wizards will always have the option to use firecloud? (Afterall when IM doing mobs all mobs have a -2 to fire and a 0 to wind lol, i never edit wind as i feel when i play a wizard tempest when lvling is worse (becoz it pushs the mobs). PvP is completly different, i say it again - you are comparing HP of a warrior from beta , when in beta he had double the health, DOUBLE.

If in a few days wizards are really as bad as your making them out to be i will adjust accordingly, pointless *****ing about something when you've not even seen it yet

kit for 17k fp

put 17kfp/special items in drops

put ZumaStatue in drops

sort MS teleport npc's

add new acc/agil bracers

sort exp till lvl 1000

add npc to exchange damage/defense rings

change teleporter to SW from DMW

remove that acc agil on bracer wiz

make para box's (dbl click items, chance to give para kit)
*make para kit

make para box's drop from ParaLord

make adv wind items

next todo list, anything anyone thinks ive missed or overlooked?

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I do apologise for trying to over state the fact that we wont be able to kill warriors, i completely forgot about the hp untill my firend mentioned it before i left for work! my FAIL hehe

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
well if wizards cant kill warrior's then thats the mistake jesus's makes..
it's a trial and error game for gm's of any server and we will help them along the way :)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
BossScrolls added (double click for random boss to spawn)

ItemChests added (double click for random items)

also added ParaBox's to drop from ParaLord, has chance to drop some half decent stuff

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
I think people forget how Mir is actually suppose to be played, look back to official servers.

General rule:

Taos are a SUPPORT class
Wizs are the fastest lvlers
Warrs are the best boss/PvP class

Personally I would cap Tempest (you hunt with Firecloud,) at level 3 (it's OP in PvP) and increase GTE (encourage attacking rather than running around spawned pets)

gargus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 7, 2004
I think people forget how Mir is actually suppose to be played, look back to official servers.

General rule:

Taos are a SUPPORT class
Wizs are the fastest lvlers
Warrs are the best boss/PvP class

Personally I would cap Tempest (you hunt with Firecloud,) at level 3 (it's OP in PvP) and increase GTE (encourage attacking rather than running around spawned pets)

Well, you're only partially right my friend. Official servers are completely different than privates (different stats, pets' strength, bugs, systems etc.) Plus, you'll never reach 1/10000 of user count of the official, you don't need whole guilds to go for a boss, thus the original purpose of each class is faded away. How is tao a support class when you don't have low stats and pretty much you don't need buffs, healing or ress like you would while playing official servers. How are wizards glass canons while they die only in case of lags and don't need any support in game. How is warrior dependent on taos or wizards if they can't be killed (as an example i can mention thousands of situations where some warrior was laughing on global shout that he couldn't be killed by 3 wizards or 3 taos) and killing other class is just a matter of successful landing of BS/DS? All classes are pretty much independent and don't require group play in PvE (im of course talking generally about the situation going on on private servers where you can pretty much solo everything). And if someone wants to focus their gameplay on PvP they would pretty much always pick warrior as he/she is the only class that can one hit everyone (even other warriors). Hence I think that your argument about puropose of each class is rather outdated and boring, no offence, it's just the reality.
P.S. I hope your server proves different than all the others :)

edit:

The win-win situation would be if you could manage to strengthen wizards and taos in such way that they won't stand out but so they could be a match against eachother and warriors aswell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.