[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Lots of hospital trips this week, plus im a carer from 8am-2pm so not alot of work has got done, however ;

PastBlast is 50% complete (its basicly like a old skool type feel cave) lots and lots of boss rooms to fight over. So far i have tyhe 1st 3 floors done with 2 connecting floors (the 1st floor has 2 boss 'rooms' and then the door to the 1st connecting cave, u then go to the 2f, which again has 2 boss 'rooms' and then the door to the second connecting cave.

server is really looking good, however i only have content up to and including level 65ish, im hoping by the end of the weekend to have at least 8 more areas ingame (3 lvling, 3 hunting , 2 battle) which should take the server upto around level 120ish (give or take 20lvls), i then hope to implement 1 stage of rebirth, however contrary to normal servers my 'rebirth' will take you from level 120 all the way back to level 1 (hopefully) unsure what sort of benefits to give to said rebirth'd chara's, i want to give the game some sort of longetivity and hopefully having a complete 'Rebirth' will do this, never will you see super silly rebirths like level 8 etc etc, i dont agree with killing 2 mobs to level up.

I've also found a couple of maps ive rarely seen used ingame, im unsure what im going to turn these into yet.

Also added Adamantine set, RedOrchid set and ChangeSet to drops (alot better stats than the originals but still have the special effects (stat boost from adamantine, hp leech from RedOrchid, HP+ from change stat) Also added a LuckNecklace (no stats just luck), Also added some 'OldSkool' type items , such as AngelicBlade/NecroGlaive/holyTaoFan (all have highish stats but really, really rare drops

From the testing i've done myself it seems like the server will have a high-ish rate feel to it untill you reach around level 70, im then hoping to make it a little bit harder to level. In 1 day you could probably geek it and get to around level 60ish (this may seem high, but on the grand scheme of things it really isnt - most servers fail to have content added for higher lvl's so once you reach that level it gets boring - Jesus MiR3 will be different!.

Havent used any 'cool' item skins yet, have used upto and including the ChivalryRing type tier.

had a bit oif a creative block the last few days, so if anyone can come up with any HALF DECENT kit names i'd be appreciative! Im sick of using 'ForceRing' etc. Answers on a postcard.!

more info to come soon, rough eta is looking likely to be around the beggining/middle of september, depending how long it takes for me to sort out the level 70-120 areas. i MAY be looking for 3 testers (1 wiz, 1 tao, 1 war) to hunt together for a day or so and give me some feedback on certain stuff - i will let you know closer to the time when im looking for them.

---------- Post added 28-08-2011 at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 26-08-2011 at 10:27 AM ----------

net is back.

have started to work on getting FP added to game, currently the only way to gain fp is to kill boss's, more ways will be avaliable soon.

i'll get some screens of the caves and stuff ive added for later today too.

here is a quick look at the kits for level 30-45ish ;

warriors ;
FullMoonPendant dc 0-8 Level 30
BraceletOfFullMoon dc 0-2 ac 2-3 amc 0-1 Level 31
FullMoonRing dc 0-8 Level 32
HelmetOfFullMoon ac 0-6 amc 0-6 dc1-2 Level 33
FullMoonBlade dc 1-33 Level 34

GreatAxe dc 0-40 Level 36
GreaterAxe dc 1-44 Level 38
GreatestAxe dc 2-48 Level 40

--

AscensionRing dc 1-9 level 40
AscensionBrace dc 1-2 ac 2-4 amc 1-1 level 41
AscensionChain dc 1-9 level 38 Level 38 42
AscensionMask ac 1-7 amc 2-5 dc 1-3 Level 43

AscensionBlade dc 5-38 Level 42
AscendedBlade dc 5-42 Level Level 44
AscendingBlade dc 7-48 Level 46

wizards :
MagusPendant mc 0-7 Level 30
MagusBrace mc 0-2 ac 1-1 amc 0-1 Level 31
RingOfMagus mc 0-7 Level 32
MagusMask ac 0-3 amc 0-3 mc0-2 Level 33
MagusStick mc 2-10 Level 34

GreatStaff mc 3-11 Level 36
GreaterStaff mc 3-13 Level 38
GreatestStaff mc 3-15 Level 40

--

DemonRing mc 1-8 level 40
DemonBrace mc 1-2 ac 1-2 amc 1-2 level 41
DemonChain mc 1-8 level 42
DemonMask ac 1-7 amc 2-5 mc 1-3 Level 43

MagusStaff mc 5-10 Level 42
MagiStaff mc 5-12 Level Level 44
MagicStaff mc 6-17 Level 46

taoists :

HolyPendant sc 0-7 Level 30
HolyBrace sc 0-2 ac 1-1 amc 0-1 Level 31
HolyRing sc 0-7 Level 32
HolyMask ac 0-3 amc 0-3 sc0-2 Level 33
HolyStick sc 2-10 Level 34

GreatWand sc 3-11 Level 36
GreaterWand sc 3-13 Level 38
GreatestWand sc 3-15 Level 40

--

PurityRing sc 1-8 level 40
PurityBrace sc 1-2 ac 1-2 amc 1-2 level 41
PurityChain sc 1-8 level 42
PurityMask ac 1-7 amc 2-5 sc 1-3 Level 43

PurityWand sc 5-10 Level 42
PurifyWand sc 5-12 Level Level 44
PurifiedWand sc 6-17 Level 46

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

War lvl 60 gear/stats with no hermits etc :

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Tao stats in lvl 60 gear :

wizard kit in 60 gear :

Last edited:

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Wiz/Tao in the lower 60 set = 57 MC/SC
Warr in the lower 60 set = 80 DC

Warrior DC needs slightly increasing to about 100 in the lower 60 set.

Termy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2009
Sounds very good, hopefully will be up and ready soon, looks balanced best of luck!

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Wiz/Tao in the lower 60 set = 57 MC/SC
Warr in the lower 60 set = 80 DC

Warrior DC needs slightly increasing to about 100 in the lower 60 set.

theres 2 sets btw, 1 is like good average stats (4-5 mc) the other is high top end (1-11) for example, bearing that in mind do u think they need increasing still?

talk to me on msn at some point , want some input from u before it goes online anyways :)

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
theres 2 sets btw, 1 is like good average stats (4-5 mc) the other is high top end (1-11) for example, bearing that in mind do u think they need increasing still?

talk to me on msn at some point , want some input from u before it goes online anyways :)

Be on msn tomorrow semi afk from 1pm+ to chat. Got a busy week ahead then I'm back at work but if you need any help with anything just give me a shout.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
sound n looks promising, been waiting for some time for a mir3 server thats different from the others, im available more or less every day for testing has i work very early mornings if required mate :)

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
sound n looks promising, been waiting for some time for a mir3 server thats different from the others, im available more or less every day for testing has i work very early mornings if required mate :)

Amen xD

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
screenies ;

Lvling areas ;

---------- Post added at 07:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Hunting areas ;

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Why does it say rndpro in the corner?

the guy who helped me setup the server assumed i was working for rnd (dunno why), is a simple fix will take 2secs.

@nightshade, last few days i have done nothing on server, going threough alot of stress atm with my mother so the server is kinda taking a backseat, but dont worry it will go up at some point!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hope ure server comes up soon m8, itl be great to play mir how it is SUPPOSED to be played again. none of this new kit every 5 levels and new lvlin cave every 5 levels bollox!
will you be doing a beta version first? if so will you carry anything over from beta? items / levels etc.

good luck buddy il be keepin tabs on this!

*edit* p.s.

Please be very careful with rebirth jesus it can go very wrong if its not worth it and people can quit after.
tbh is there any chance of just not having rebirth? i dont really like it tbh =/ just my opinion.

Last edited:

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
hope ure server comes up soon m8, itl be great to play mir how it is SUPPOSED to be played again. none of this new kit every 5 levels and new lvlin cave every 5 levels bollox!
will you be doing a beta version first? if so will you carry anything over from beta? items / levels etc.

good luck buddy il be keepin tabs on this!

*edit* p.s.

Please be very careful with rebirth jesus it can go very wrong if its not worth it and people can quit after.
tbh is there any chance of just not having rebirth? i dont really like it tbh =/ just my opinion.

with regards to rebirth, nothing is set in stone yet ive had thoughts but nothing actually done about them. I agree with you rerbirths can ruin the game, but 1 rebirth (and having to go right back to lvl 1) could work out.

i'll be honest with u, i'll probably have 2-3 people i know quite well test the server for 1 day or so on an increased exp rate, get there thoughts and feedback then do a live lol

i thjink doing beta tests ruins the fun for most people

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
mmmm what would be the reward be tho? items or exp? if it was an item it wud have to be quite good for people to want to rebirth, but on the other hand how much exp would you be getting x1.5 - x2?
sorry jesus im not trying to run your server for you but honestly i think it would be best to leave rebirth out of the picture tbh

do you no roughly how long the servers got left to completion? sorry am excited to try your server looks rlly gd :)

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
mmmm what would be the reward be tho? items or exp?

he said he wud get someone he knew well to help test it... so im guessing they wudnt want a reward for testing out a server that most of the mir3 community has been waiting for if thats what the q was for... lal! i do agree with u on rebs they can ruin the game, but i also think if planned proper 1 or 2 rebirths may just work and spoil the game!

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
no no myth i didnt mean a reward for testing it, i meant the reward for the actual rebirth ingame. Im gunna be totally honest in my own opinion and say im against rebirths. ive never liked rebirths. maybe its just me being lazy and not wanting to lvl back again coz ive always hated having to rebirth after geeking it for hours lol

but tbh il leave it up to you coz the server starts gettin very confusing and difficult if u let the players rule instead of you!

hope its going well with the server jesus, i appreciate u have a busy job as i do where u have to go above the 'call of duty' many times, lets hope you get payed for the overtime as i dont! lol

---------- Post added 04-09-2011 at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-09-2011 at 08:24 PM ----------

any update for this buddy? :)

Last edited:

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
wen will it be up plz coz i wonna play it looks cool :P and can u put the download site up plz

Status
Not open for further replies.