[Holley 3.55] Jesus MiR3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Next on list is to do battle areas (is a quick thing, takes about 10mins to add 1 battle area, need around 6)

then i need to revamp mysteryship (although im thinking of having 1st floor MS ----> KingsRoom), as everyone loves MS.

I may add a place like tarals underworld, but only have certain mobs splitting - really dont know yet.

Also screen of interface my friend made (big thanx to Exsodius) ;

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 AM ----------

Also, what are peoples thoughts about DMW war times? Im thinking of having same day war, so if u submit before 7pm your war will start that same day? Adds a bit of surprise to it?

Also thinking of adding some 'Immunity' kits

like WindImmunity Shoes (adv wind)
WindImmunity Helm amc 10-10 (adv wind)
WindImmunity Robe amc 20-20 (adv wind)
Wind Immunity Brace amc10-10 (adv wind)

these would have very little in terms of offensive stats, but defensivly they are top notch (will help warriors no ends against wizards)

interface looks nice, maybe add 2 floors in ms, seconds floor sub and last EE :), and the idea of adv wind is good, wiz is verry OP if warrior isnt highter it will get owned because wizzie will just spawn the floor with Tempest.

Also about the mob splitting cave, u better have it for live! or im going to pk u in game :(

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Advanced NumaSet ; level 155 (require FP 12k)
Advanced RedOrchid ; level 155 (require FP 12k)

both added.

Re-scripted Booty NPC (for prajna) alot easier on the eyes than the one in Sanctuary (rescripting of this 2nite) - ty laura.

Im out today untill early evening, so will get battle areas added tonite.

[MENTION=5053]Vagrant[/MENTION], I will be doing something with splitting mobs , not sure what yet but something!

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Adv wind items are you going to test these or just throw them in? are we(wizards) gonna find outself hitting 20's on warriors with 2 of these braces?

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
interface looks nice, maybe add 2 floors in ms, seconds floor sub and last EE :), and the idea of adv wind is good, wiz is verry OP if warrior isnt highter it will get owned because wizzie will just spawn the floor with Tempest.

Also about the mob splitting cave, u better have it for live! or im going to pk u in game :(

I don't understand what your saying?

If wizzys are higher level than a warrior it means they're very overpowered?

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Adv wind items are you going to test these or just throw them in? are we(wizards) gonna find outself hitting 20's on warriors with 2 of these braces?

Use firecloud for pvp ? So much wore to wizzys than spamming tempest, im just trying to stop the overreliance of 'tempest spamming' lol. And anyways, if its a big fat fail and warriors are invincible, i'll just remove them.

Also remember if wearing these adv items, ur dc will be somewhat less than wearing normal warrior gear.

ParaLord (Battle area 250+ complete) - inspired by mir2 3/4h :)
ChamberOf3Kings (Battle area 250+ complete)

todo list ; OldSkool MysteryShip (hunting area 250+)

Last edited:

ramdeen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 23, 2011
hi m8 ,
plz speak some thing about revival , para , protection rings !!
how to make them or from where droping
and if there is quist menu !!!!

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?73545-Para-Pro-Revivals&p=825522#post825522

we discussed the special ring issues in that thread.

i have decided to add them to level 250+ boss's (very rare to find)

Updatewise

OldSkoolMysteryShip (Hunting area level 250+) - To teleport to the KR you will require a key or gold (5million), keys are obtained from sub boss's (3 on map) 2 in 6 chance of dropping a CabinKey , 4 in 6 chance of dropping a KeyPart , you can exchange 10 key parts for 1 Key.

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
i get errors when i click the exe then everything else fails to respond if i minimize when i am ingame. (do not like windows mode)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/mir3error.png/

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

strange now my account dont exist ???? lol

because its not up yet learn to read for the love of god people on here these days lol

looking good sam looking foward to it

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
it was up as i was leveling on it.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

This is like my 3rd account, Ive probably been part of lom-cn community and game longer than discovered the word Legend Of Mir, so less of your sarcastic quotes child.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
it was up as i was leveling on it.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

This is like my 3rd account, Ive probably been part of lom-cn community and game longer than discovered the word Legend Of Mir, so less of your sarcastic quotes child.

think about it y would it be up i dunno CUZ HES IS TESTING THINGS jezz and i highly highly dowt u have been around as long as i have u dont even know why the server would be up. why the **** would u even log on to a server to "LEVEL" 2 days befor it gets wiped and gose live hahaha jackass.

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
LOL i am an old school euro beta player actually, and if it was in test, then why the hell would he put it online? instead of test mode you idiot.

and btw argue on a forum dont solve anything child, time to grow up.
hope you learn to shut your mouth.

Last edited:

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
lol im old school euro beta player, if it was in test then why the hell would he put it online? instead of test mode di ck face
lolol pics or GTFO. because its easier for him to not have to swap the ips around. Thats it u log on and level i we can all have a good laff at u on friday when its wiped lol THE SERVER IS LIVE ON FRIDAY NOT TODAY NOT THURSDAY FRIDAY ok do u understand now or do u need to read it again just to make sure here THE SERVER IS LIVE ON FRIDAY

TheNemesis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2009
Newcastle Upon Tyne
i know the server is live on friday (as stated) even Admin of Lomcn Told me. if you read other threads, all i said was it was up. and i was on it. then you started to be sarcki, never mind eh :)

i think someone had anger manangement issues :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I don't understand what your saying?

If wizzys are higher level than a warrior it means they're very overpowered?

well not verry buts its nearly impossible to kill a wizz with renounce level 5 and tempest level 5, wizard will just spawn tempest....and it hits 500-600 per hit last time i've tested this on Jesus mir3 and i warrior will go down in like 5 seconds without even touching the wiz, but if warrior were highter, he would beacon him and assault fast and wiz would die easy if not warrior is kinda dead....assuming the warrior and the wizards are pro in my personal opinion about this fight

Can a mod clean the retarded posts of Nemesis and JoeDunn maybe give them a warning too ?:)

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
well not verry buts its nearly impossible to kill a wizz with renounce level 5 and tempest level 5, wizard will just spawn tempest....and it hits 500-600 per hit last time i've tested this on Jesus mir3 and i warrior will go down in like 5 seconds without even touching the wiz, but if warrior were highter, he would beacon him and assault fast and wiz would die easy if not warrior is kinda dead....assuming the warrior and the wizards are pro in my personal opinion about this fight

Can a mod clean the retarded posts of Nemesis and JoeDunn maybe give them a warning too ?:)

well its common sense...
A warrior higher then a wizard = beacon,assault,bladestorm dead
A Wizard higher then a warrior = Tempest, FlameRepulse then dead...
if people say its not all about leveling then they are wrong because levels is everything in low/med rates unlike highrate when you kill anyone in 3-4hits at lvl 10k+

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
its called a bit of banter what lomcn is missing stop bing stuck up and have a laff + it was on topic so ye STFU :D

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Lol Sam put reg server up instead of mirlogin and left it running for quite some time....lol. So ye the guy was ingame leveling :P. I wiped accounts shortly after i had done this lol.

Not done much this evening as i must watch Lost Series 4 before server goes live on friday.......Will continue with my list of things to do tomorrow while Sam is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.