Lastest AppleM2 Source(A3M2.com)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
;) ! keep working for other's file :P

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

This make me lazy little !! ffs
View attachment 14066

---------- Post Merged on 26-11-2013 at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-11-2013 at 09:29 PM ----------

Login Serv is donw and work !
View attachment 14067

---------- Post Merged on 26-11-2013 at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 25-11-2013 at 09:29 PM ----------

Dwin is working !
View attachment 14068

Fixed the M2 yet? pointless working on anything eles.

Razhiel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2012
Fixed the M2 yet? pointless working on anything eles.

nah make me crazy here :(

---------- Post Merged at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:40 AM ----------

ffs any one have done and work whit M2server and DbSerevr ?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Compiling the source isn't the problem, it's the M2 hanging on reading the databases, the source seems to be fine so am assuming it could be a problem with the M2 trying to read BDE on windows 7? am not sure but maybe if someone could test it on XP, might shine some light on it.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
doesnt look like moving on to much especially when it looks like a few in the community have compiled and perfectly working versions of this set of files..

don't really understand the need of keeping it for themselves especially if they also have the source and it is working fine..

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
How have we kept it to ourselfs, i've decided to use AppleM2 2.5D not A3M2 set, which is a tad out of date but it works. Theres nothing different i can give you other than what i've posted.

The people that really can help here is the Mir Chronicles team, as these are the source files they started from.

Don't forget this game needs client patches like .pak files etc, Mir Chronicles doesn't use these. So you will need the interface patch and everything else to put with an Heroes client.

I'm running win7 and XP ...works fine on the source i posted. (105mb one)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
How have we kept it to ourselfs, i've decided to use AppleM2 2.5D not A3M2 set, which is a tad out of date but it works. Theres nothing different i can give you other than what i've posted.

The people that really can help here is the Mir Chronicles team, as these are the source files they started from.

Don't forget this game needs client patches like .pak files etc, Mir Chronicles doesn't use these. So you will need the interface patch and everything else to put with an Heroes client.

I'm running win7 and XP ...works fine on the source i posted. (105mb one)

Thought Apple and A3 was the same, Apple was the old name and A3 is now the new name for the source, well that's what i got from QQ anyway.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Thought Apple and A3 was the same, Apple was the old name and A3 is now the new name for the source, well that's what i got from QQ anyway.

Yeh of course, but theres barely any notable updates between the two and it seems people are having problems with A3 when i can compile + run 2.5D

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Its got nothing to to with compiling, breezer show me some screenies of u having it running ;p (in which case whats the problem with releasing the source/server files to match?) im pretty sure its the server files missing dil files which is causing the m2 to not load past the item db which sanity pointed out to me as in the source it looks for the plugofengine but within the source/plugin folder its missing but all other plugins are there.

And yeah don't hold your breath from any help from the people who have this running even though this is old and shouldn't be a problem, just shows how lomcn has evolved over the past years, just the way this community is heading unfortunately.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Just spent time debugging it to find the problem and it was a permissions problem with Paradox.net file.
I just don't know which method worked for me so i will just tell you what i did.

First i deleted the Paradox.net file from C:\.

if that dose not work then open BDE Admin, click the configuration tab, click + (expand) > Drivers > + > Native > + > Then select Paradox.

Change the path of your NET DIR (has to be a place with permissions i.e My Documents). Reboot after change.

Should fix on hanging.

The other problem is you really need to find the right databases for these files, the ones included with the source are not he right ones, missing fields color,text,bind so if you find the databases with those fields, post them, i just removed those fields for the time being so here the m2 if anyone wants it.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1rn556d92kuo2zb/M2Server.rar

dn1tz5.png

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Easy part is getting the source to compile the EXE's the hardest part is getting the correct DB's and client to work, hence why I gave up on these aswel as 2.5D

The Chinese don't give any sort of help on find clients and files which will work on certain sources which makes it all trial and error and could end up looking for quite awhile
But if anyone dose managed to get these or 2.5D Fully working in game I hope they will open them up to the community waiting for the ACEM2 to release their set is like when hell freezes over lol

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
You need the .pak files and Heroes client for it to work.

as for the DB stuff, i can only assume downloading an applem2 binary set of files would do the trick.

EDIT: I'm not on my own PC and i doubt this is even the right set of files but its worth a shot.

https://mega.co.nz/#!oAsTCShT!WUrTaiDZUu605h1w3KQ2mQptE002ZnRCq_VLJNG3FKc

These are the ones i think i've used, im just trying to find the client patches to get ingame.

USE YOUR OWN BINARIES.

Last edited: