Legend Of Mir 3 Orion500

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
If you download full cilent no problems with items or anything, try download cilent again if ur having problems, please post on forum aswell guys. Over 30 users ingame playing without any problems, also if u use forum we can respond asap.

www.orion500.com - it's paid for so we want users to use it please :)

/PepsiMAX

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
good server enjoying everything atm im level 62 warrior had a few items drop there alright nothing good id say the best item i have so far is a lvl 64 war brace
User count today been a solid 30 most of today until it hit late still had over 15 users on this late more user's the better :)

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
Server is bugged

SERVER IS BUGGED

All characters have in store items from old rndpro, >> ppls exploit bug now <<, coz they use items and other **** from store (old rnd).

maybe thats why some ppl have much cw items, and maybe x items ? when server was start yestarday, nvm.

(if som1 was playing old rnd pro, now in orion500 need make character with same name. Thats all, items from old rnd will be in store.)

gm can check store in files, old db is not clear. this server need wipe and fresh start again.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Apparntly the 1st few people who came on 1st had an advantage.. The shops had nice items and GM Took them out when other people came on.. Apparnlty it was 1st come 1st serve..

Well if this is true then i'm out of this Mir 3..

Few problems may need fixing..

1) Experience From 51 Is stupidly.. Goes from 1-51 Nice and steady and once 51 it's like a nuke hitted me.. Could of smoothly putted it up..
2) When you are 51 and IF You lose pet you have to create another character again.. (Reason: Without Pet I'm/Your Useless..) Stupid Stats..
3) Items Don't seem to like to drop.. I tryd running to ZT but was way to many monsters.. I've been pawned by White Hogs..

Please Fix these A.S.A.P Or Do somet about it.. Not seen 1 GameMaster Yer.

-Ash

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
there is another person writing stuff with out finding out what happened gm put loads of items in shops level 50 items limited to get people started... not gms fault people bought out shops to sell in comms for more money.. if you dont want to play then dont.

also with out pet people are useless? heard of grps? how everyone else did it u cant have everything handed on a plate

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Not asking for anything on a plate.. Just some people love to "Solo".. What most RPG games should have these days..

Also me and a Tao try'd taking out Tad but din't go soo well..

And stop suckin up to the GM..

-Ash

PS: Few people i been talking to feels the same way..

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
well i was with a tao yesterday who could solo there with pets so how can't you and wtf you on sucking up to the gm... im telling people straight it isn't that hard if it is im sure gm will sort..

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
is good how it is atm don't want high rate thousands levels, server is ok how it is atm drop need be increased

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Like i said please use our forum i don't check this as often, exp from 1-51 changed by me, it's a x16 server, your not gna lvl fast in first few days of server going live, you all got lvl 51 np there is a reason for that. and that is because you can then start to hunt items, once u got the gear/gold you will see you start to lvl faster, and fps will become alot easier. I have changed the drop rate to x2 as people feel it was too low before, all reboots are at 9pm GMT, please use forum as i post updated there not here.

/PepsiMAX

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Would it be possible to get Launcher/Items/Maps/Mobs.. Thanks

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Yep pepsi has a good reliable host tbh
Good speed, no downtime etc!
Still this server not for me :/
Goodluck

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Guess nowt is going to change about stuff i asked for.. Ahhh well was ok till 51..

Good luck.

-Ash

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hi, like i said use forum or your opinions will never be noted.
People are lvling fine, faster then i thought tbh ;p i changed lvl 1-51 as it would be way to hard to lvl at start which would get most users bored, if thats how u feel thats fine there people on there way in there 70's which i will have to slow them down lol. Server running fine atm with a high user count, 32+ on launch then 25-30 through day. Please use forum, it's paid for so you don't have to worry about anything. www.orion500.com

Thanks
/PepsiMAX

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
This server isn't ready. Not enough caves, weird drops, no good pets for taos (a lvl 65 pet hits 70)...

Status
Not open for further replies.