Legend Of Mir 3 Orion500

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

shirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2005
u tryin to play in window mode? if so u need to change ur screen rez to 16 bit not 32

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
you can modify from launcher to stop bein on window mode bud

Nightcore

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2012
I know It running window. but there is not a option to make it full-screen, ill try changing the rez but if that don't work, any other ideas or I'm a screwed ^)^

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Change your colour settings from Highest to Medium.
We are having problems with one of our gates, we are tryin to fix this asap.

/PepsiMAX

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
you can try edit mode.ini there need to be Fullmode=1
or you can unmark the window mode from launcher

Nightcore

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2012
Okay, Ill give it a try when servers online Thank you for the help :)

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
We found out what the problem is, we are now fixing it. Please use our forum that way you keep up to date. www.orion500.com

/PepsiMAX

Nightcore

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2012
I cnt get in its stuck on the "Welcome to............. Then i try press the tick and nothing happens FML

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
If you die in this server you can't res unless you relog. You can't tele to town because the D Menu doesn't work. You can't do anything.

Nightcore

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2012
Could anyone help me Please,
I get to the log-in screen and ever thing goes fine, I made my character No problem!! but when I start the game, to start play all I get is a black screen and a Welcome Msg Box....I left it like that for the last 5-10 mins or so, and nothing has change, I've tried pressing the tick button nothing happened, I've even reinstalled it to see if that help's but it don't is there any-thing else I could try??

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Could anyone help me Please,
I get to the log-in screen and ever thing goes fine, I made my character No problem!! but when I start the game, to start play all I get is a black screen and a Welcome Msg Box....I left it like that for the last 5-10 mins or so, and nothing has change, I've tried pressing the tick button nothing happened, I've even reinstalled it to see if that help's but it don't is there any-thing else I could try??

Might not work but just remove weps M-Wep1 to 10 & WM-Wep1 to 10 then try boot up, have had this problem a few times and noticed because I had a full 60 weps in my patch and server didn't recognise several of my files I was bound to the welcome screen.

Also possible someone could upload the HL_Mir3G please.

Last edited:

MrMatt

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2011
Might not work but just remove weps M-Wep1 to 10 & WM-Wep1 to 10 then try boot up, have had this problem a few times and noticed because I had a full 60 weps in my patch and server didn't recognise several of my files I was bound to the welcome screen.

Also possible someone could upload the HL_Mir3G please.

I reccomend u download full cilent mate, you won't be able to see the new mobs or new items.

/PepsiMAX

Status
Not open for further replies.