Legend Of Mir 3 Orion500

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
This server isn't ready. Not enough caves, weird drops, no good pets for taos (a lvl 65 pet hits 70)...
I feel it was slightly rushed but then again, what can you do when you got people rushing you?
There are limited caves, but your not meant to level fast so i suppose your meant to stick at them caves for a while.
Until he adds more

Again this is a x16. Tao pets are not meant to be uber, maybe try group hunt on support class?

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
everythings fine on server just few more caves would make it 100x better and also a grp cave would be fun :) alot of PK what i like.. so more people the better :)

Probz best server online atm it has the user count too with anything from 25-30 players

Last edited:

RAGE-Orion500

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 23, 2012
Hi all,

For the record we have added some updates since the launch and have further plans to update more. Our updates have so far been taking place every two days along with a full server backup. All update information is on our home page and you do not need to register to see.

http://www.orion500.com

The server is Online as normal.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
2nd accounts are not permitted. To note RAGE-Orion500's other account is RNDPro - a.k.a has the exact same IP. Just a disclaimer warning (For those that haven't read the first comment).

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
ive quit this server.
it had great potential but no testing was done so naturally its ****ed up.

What A Waste.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
ive quit this server.
it had great potential but no testing was done so naturally its ****ed up.

What A Waste.

I'm leaving too. GM's last activity on forum was 6 days ago. No updates, all caves with almost the same exp. They say it's x16 we all say it's x4.

Laverna

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2011
I'm leaving too. GM's last activity on forum was 6 days ago. No updates, all caves with almost the same exp. They say it's x16 we all say it's x4.

lol so i guess you never played a x4 server before haha
true is, server had potential but seems GMs "build" it in one night. There is no challange, all classes have same items from lvl 76+, bosses are a joke, group hunts are not needed etc.... its a pitty.

So im gonna back to good old OLYMP :D

Jejowaty

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 27, 2012
Poland
This server is boring as hell.
Only exp and gold making.
GM's ignore all the attention from players.
The donate system is set to extort money from players - fast money.
Exp events are unbalanced.
Boss event are poor.
All maps have almost same exp.
Most basic option possible to buy only for donate.
GM blame fault on some1 else - and he is happy for that.

At the beginning of this server has great potential, but now it seems that GM's counting on naive players.

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
As it says in the advert the forum link will be availble onced it's installed.

This isnt were Advert Belongs. ANd if not anyway related to RNDPRO, then you would have to make new advert in Advertisments with new Gameshop, as it is new server not old one. If you are Advertising, I would suggest to Geo to lock this thread, and do the usual.

OFC there are several people that exception to all the Rules on LOMCN!

SMOD this needs CLOSED same bs same forum lomcn, and other posts said not advertising..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.