Legend Of Mir 3 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
i think he just misspelled lighting

/FacePalm, Correct, I was thinking about the Elements at the time of posting lol, Fixed.

Here's Assassin:

legendofmir3client20110.png

Will add Refresh stats code tomorrow.

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
nice job Jamie mate, any news about when you can go to a closed beta stage?

No idea when, I guess as soon as I have more of a base, such as Spells, Mobs/NPCs for a few maps added etc.

Added:
You can right Click items in bag to Use/Equip or you can double click them.
Inventory is 1 Square per item (Like storage or Mir 2).
When taking off equipment if the slot you select is empty your item will go there instead of the first available slot, this also behaves when you swap items (Same location).

I have uploaded a video to demonstrate, Ignore the missing Labels on the character screen for now please.

[video=youtube;1JamYmadKxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JamYmadKxQ[/video]

Notes:
Item Information remains when equipping an item (Right click), this has already been fixed.
Item Information Label will now longer go off of screen.

Any other bugs/glitches you see let me know please.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
verry nice work jamie, when you get this up your usercount will go up faster than you can say Assasin :P

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
legendofmir3client20110.png

Finnaly got around to refreshing the character stats and adding the CharacterDialog labels.

I kind of cheated because my character is over weight ;)... Ooops.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
I am looking for a few people to assist me with testing the equipment/inventory, Unfortunately since I'm hosting on my computer my Ping is virtually 0, and I have a feeling there might be complications with Ping (target of the test).

If you're interesting in help let me know either PM or Post on this thread.

Ideally you would have official client installed (Global Mir 3 , Website) and updated.

You will need updated Direct X, and have .NET 4.0 Framework installed. (I shall provide links if required). Also updated graphics drivers would probably be beneficial

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
hey, downloading now(mir3 client), give me link for framework 4.0

edit :
also if you got a better download link tell me :), it takes forever from the wemade ones

Last edited:

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
hey, downloading now(mir3 client), give me link for framework 4.0

edit :
also if you got a better download link tell me :), it takes forever from the wemade ones

There's no rush, It will be tomorrow when I will do this.

Sorry No alternatively link for Mir 3 Client, I could upload one for tomorrow if you desire.

Framework 4.0
Direct X

Once download is complete make sure your Mir3Patch.ini matches the following, they have an outdated installer/patch information.

Code:
[PATCH_FTP]
PROTOCOL=HTTP
ListFile=!plist.lst.gz
ServerIP=download.wemade.net/mir3/real-patch/mir3gsp-patch
BBS=http://mir3.wemade.net/news/client_boardlist_ad.asp
BaseDirectory=/mir3gsp

Port=21
userid=anonymous
[email protected]
PASSIVE=FALSE

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Good luck on this Jamie, hoping to see a big improvement in the Mir 3 section with this. Are you using any of the Delphi source stuff with this? or this all from scratch?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Good luck on this Jamie, hoping to see a big improvement in the Mir 3 section with this. Are you using any of the Delphi source stuff with this? or this all from scratch?
I hope so too, thanks, and it's all from scratch in C#.

Last edited:

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Jamie! im installing mir now, i will edit my post when im ready, or i can log on from what info you posted up ?

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Jamie! im installing mir now, i will edit my post when im ready, or i can log on from what info you posted up ?

That Info I posted is so your able to run the official game, they have an outdated FTP/Patch.ini so you won't be able to download the updates without it. They have yet fix their own downloads.

I don't know enough about FTP to create my own patcher.. yet.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
That Info I posted is so your able to run the official game, they have an outdated FTP/Patch.ini so you won't be able to download the updates without it. They have yet fix their own downloads.

I don't know enough about FTP to create my own patcher.. yet.
ahh ok so how do i log in to help u test?:P patching now, and will install net framework

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I shall upload the 4 required files shortly, I am just tidying some things up.
ok mate, if you want to talk im on my yahoo messenger : [email protected] , if you cant add me because your on hotmail tell me and i will install msn messenger if needed.

Btw im ready :
.NET Framework 4.0 - installed
Direct X - updated
Mir3 game client - installed and updated from your patch info

will check thread after i eat if you cant get me on y.messnger

Status
Not open for further replies.