Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
If you're spending £250 on a digital items in a private server then you have more money than sense

Or that you're jealous I have the disposable income to do so?

Either way how I spend my hard earned money shouldn't be your concern :) how a server can promise multiple things and fail to deliver on them after happily taking peoples money is my concern hence why I chargebacked all of my transactions since that patch. The money I donated prior to this while they were still delivering on the promises they were making I've left with them, but why should they get my cash through false pretenses?

---------- Post Merged at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Tai will no doubt chastise you for your 2014 join date for this!

Ah I've skulked around here for a long time just never had a reason to want/need an account. I mainly used the Game Network forums (P server) and TotalFormat when Mir 3 was launched.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Mhmm not cool Far, people can spend their money how they see fit. I bought a Luck7 DragonSword on Chronicles for £1300 and someone cursed it after about a month, am i insensible for buying it? No, money is nothing. Am i insensible for letting someone else use it, absolutely! :)

About Avant, he was very quiet and he had nothing to do with donations. All payments went to Luke and he did whatever with it.

tumblr_lozdsb0bKx1qbnd1c.gif

Not that I had any respect for you in the first place, because you're a ****, but if I did, this would have obliterated it.

Partially because you spent £1300 on an ingame item on a private server; partially because you're now bragging about it.

Incalculable.

Reactions: Valhalla

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
An admin on a small forum has no respect for me, how ever will i live.

Im also crushed you -rep'd me on this small forum for the above. Please Tai, accept me..

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkSacred

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
An admin on a small forum has no respect for me, how ever will i live.

Im also crushed you -rep'd me on this small forum for the above. Please Tai, accept me..

We may be a small community, but LOMCN has been long lasting and Is still trotting along. By all means, **** off :)

what a ****.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Expected better. Maybe i need a new challenge..

Here's a challenge for you, stop being a prick.

near on impossible that one, good luck with your new challenge, prick.

P.S - It's my job to piss Tai off.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Jumping on the bandwagon pal? I dont mind being the bad guy.

Crushed me again with -rep Tai, it satisfies me knowing you think i value this small forum as much as you do.

Reactions: SmavidDavid

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Jumping on the bandwagon pal? I dont mind being the bad guy.

Crushed me again with -rep Tai, it satisfies me knowing you think i value this small forum as much as you do.

Well considering you're talking about the forum as a whole yes, by all means, abuse Tai all you want-doesn't bother me. However, calling this forum small (as if there's a bigger one elsewhere? lol) allows me to weigh in.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
This guy acts like he gives no ****s for lomcn but what would your life be if you had nowhere to spend your £millions on ingame pixels? You're tragic.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
If we were ingame this would be "lol pm'd breezer for help cause u too noob". I dont spend my millions on this forum.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If we were ingame this would be "lol pm'd breezer for help cause u too noob". I dont spend my millions on this forum.

If it wasn't for this forum you wouldn't be spending your money on any mir you wet lettuce.

Status
Not open for further replies.