Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Re: ~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

This server starting to crash more often everyday , i just hope it wont be anything major that will cause a whipe at some point because something is clearly wrong with it , either someone is doing something ingame that it causes the server to die , or there is something wrong with the files

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

This server starting to crash more often everyday , i just hope it wont be anything major that will cause a whipe at some point because something is clearly wrong with it , either someone is doing something ingame that it causes the server to die , or there is something wrong with the files
Wrong with the files , soo many checks left behind :P but we're fixing 1 by 1

Server up

Hoodtalez

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 25, 2015

says wrong version close ? yet i downloaded it from latest exe link :S any ideas xx

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009

If im correct it can be altered in the code to prevent it from crashing as it was coded as a defence mechanism, however that could open the backdoor to manipulation if the correct error is found.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010

If im correct it can be altered in the code to prevent it from crashing as it was coded as a defence mechanism, however that could open the backdoor to manipulation if the correct error is found.

Can lead to more bad things than good , rather have a crash for 5mins , fix quick the bug then up instead of doing rewinds for days

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire

For anyone that hasn't tried Galaxy out yet, what are you waiting for!?

It's the server Mir has been needing for a long time. I've even managed to convince friends who have never played Mir before to try it, and they love it.

TLDR; Download Galaxy.

Elixer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 7, 2015

I hope you ignore all these poison moans, I often hunt with another Tao and we manage to keep bosses etc constantly poisoned by doing 15secs each, how people think it only lasts 3-4seconds is beyond me

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

I hope you ignore all these poison moans, I often hunt with another Tao and we manage to keep bosses etc constantly poisoned by doing 15secs each, how people think it only lasts 3-4seconds is beyond me

Well it either does or it doesn't. I don't think it's a matter of opinion

Teroopa

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2012

Anyone know where to get the new exe from?

Elixer

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 7, 2015

Well it either does or it doesn't. I don't think it's a matter of opinion

Well if poison is 30second cd and me and my mate keep it constant poisoned 15seconds each then obviously it does...

Ali3n

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 27, 2004
Leicestershire

I'm with you on this. Its definitely not 3-4 seconds. It's a 25sec Cooldown with 15seconds. With 2 Tao's you can rotate your cooldown to ensure 100% up time. Although for ParaLord we've been running different poisons and using them on CD.

Paloma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2013
Re: ~" Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

I've said the truth and came with evidence , the moment all this masquarade began i was at works and replied from phone . anyways its up to you to interpret things and believe me or not , wont debate anymore on this childish argument as i said everything that was be said about it . Rather focus my time on updates and doing stuff for server than going to this discussion which will never end . Peace

Every server i ever played Jamie/Hello was there at the start instantly highest level with best kit. Very helpful knows everything ever about mir especially all the tricks n secret doors and back doors and anything in the game mechanics that gives an advantage.
Very helpful guy too , if you ask him a specific questions about game he will have an answer.

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Finding the most up to date exe isnt easy either. Could you make it really obvious on your own site? I tried to play last week but coulnt get it to work then went away til today and now trying to find the right exe is a serious obstacle.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Re: ~" Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

Every server i ever played Jamie/Hello was there at the start instantly highest level with best kit. Very helpful knows everything ever about mir especially all the tricks n secret doors and back doors and anything in the game mechanics that gives an advantage.
Very helpful guy too , if you ask him a specific questions about game he will have an answer.

---------- Post Merged at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Finding the most up to date exe isnt easy either. Could you make it really obvious on your own site? I tried to play last week but coulnt get it to work then went away til today and now trying to find the right exe is a serious obstacle.

Always the latest exe will be found here : http://www.lomgn.co.uk/forum/area/downloads-aa/2150-latest-exe
:)

Boomeh

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 1, 2006

maybe theres a bug with poison duration scaling from SC still?? at level 60 with 300+ sc my poison is not lasting 15seconds, more like 11 or 12 seconds

edit: just tested it acutally, ALWAYS 11second duration.

Last edited:

Sukki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2010
Manchester, England

Has there beena new client.exe released?
Because i cant get into the game at all... looked through here and the actualy Galaxy site and i cant see anything.... its quite frustrating.

Varaka

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2014

Having good fun on this server and has my support. It's new so down time is expected but they don't last very long ( 5-10 mins) then back to smooth game play.

Luke, I think you should also make a Sticky on your forums with a link to the new EXE. ( players don't want to troll through tons of text to find it)

Status
Not open for further replies.