Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Re: ~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

Have none of you played one of Luke's servers before? Shouldn't be surprised. Will be wiped in a few weeks and rates reduced once he hits the cap progression.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Re: ~* Legend of Mir Galaxy *~

> Fix rt's in KR rooms
> All classes need repulse spell
> Some cave entrances don't work
> At the moment in time its 1st hitter wins 1st stun wins something needs to be done to help balance abit more there doesn't seem to be any balance wizards and warriors 1 hit most people..
>also some caves need more mobs such as BDD 1st floor nice exp but hardly any mobs at all

> Also wiz/war can hunt in hard caves with AOE spells solo while tao pet dies way to easy and left doing nothing for 1 minute something needs to be done to aid tao solo play.

+1 to this

---------- Post Merged at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Server hasn't been down in 2 days . Whats the issue mate?

Luke any hints to increese fps ? Dunno what's wrong but fps 30 or lower all the time for some reason . Sometimes it drops even to 5-12 ... i got 8 GB Ram . 6 core . and video has 1GB GDDR5 ...

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
this is how my config looks :

[Graphics]
FullScreen=False
FPSCap=True
HighResolution=False
ShowFPS=True

if ur missing just add it there and set to False

Sukki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2010
Manchester, England
I was just about to trade a Forced brace for arc brace... nothing was pressed... no accept or anything.... he moved away which cancelled the trade... my brace vanished.... theres no trace of it anywhere.... What the hell... =[

Ignore i found the item... pot bar... >.>

P.S Server crashed?

Last edited:

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
i was in a pk at Insect cave at KR with khazard and a warr with hurricane kit/forced kit 1 hitted me through shield if this dont get sorted out bye bye server im lvl 50+wiz

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
I was just about to trade a Forced brace for arc brace... nothing was pressed... no accept or anything.... he moved away which cancelled the trade... my brace vanished.... theres no trace of it anywhere.... What the hell... =[

Please pm ingame /Avantasia he will will need some info and if its true he will refund you

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Luke, when tao used EU buff, if u use a exp token it fails to work, when will you be able to return plz

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah UE blocks all buffs, including Fury etc for other classes. That may be intended but the exp pot thing needs an exception atleast.

god3

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 25, 2015
downloaded the game pack yesterday, made sure ive got the new exe, tried all 3 black screen fixes and still cant even get to the screen where I can make my account, anyone got any ideas on how to fix this please?

Status
Not open for further replies.