Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales
that's what I thought, the win10 am running is an upgrade from win7 with all updates installed. I downloaded the .net framework 3.5 from the links u posted up, when I double click it it does nothing, gonna try the full package from M$ and see if that works any better, if not then I'm well stumped

i had all this trouble trying to play this then playing around with summin i had to install java update and realised my was courrupt reinstalled workedl ike a charm if any help for you

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Is there any chance we can get more Guild lvls and get more spots as rewards or something ? for eg atm we are a bunch of friends that are playing and we need 2 more spots lol ... i know most might not agree with this but i guess 2-3 more spots wont hurt anyone :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Few more spots ye but don't go over board so people add half the server we don't wanna repeat of other servers.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I echo Kori's words.

Currently the big group fights are purely who has the most wizards. Warriors struggle due to there being so much slow/para flying around, and most of all the targetting on these files. Sometimes youll finally get close to someone and your char will just blankly stare at your 'target' cause you arent locked on >.<

So you try lock on and end up throwing your FS into the air at nothing, theres so much faffing about just trying to get a lock and get close that, due to the speed of the fights and insane damage, your dead before youve even done anything even if your in the fight for 20 seconds.

Also can we please have 'C' shortcut back to the character screen.... This cuisine thing is turbo annoying.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Also can we please have 'C' shortcut back to the character screen.... This cuisine thing is turbo annoying.

roe0a.jpg

How will we cope

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
seriously need to get a auto patcher for this client changes so much

also cant connect after downloading new client

Last edited:

Jamole

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 9, 2004
Same here, dl new client and still getting wrong version...

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
please download it from here : http://www.lomgn.co.uk/forum/area/downloads-aa/2150-latest-exe

on that thread you will always find the latest exe

oi retard why the **** are you ignoring every post about balance ?? I called you out on this months ago. You preached to every one about how balanced it is and how much you have tested things BULLSHITlike always you couldn't give a **** about the server now its up and people are actually donating to you yet again for some reason... yet you wont even spend 5 mins replying to people.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
every class can 1 hit one another and tao cant do fa only blue for 2-3 secs.

wizz hitting 1k+ with 50-55 kit

warr hitting 1k+ with 50-55 kit

tao with same level kit hitting half that damage.

a reply from a GM would be nice... since YOU balanced it apparently.

Last edited:

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
oi retard why the **** are you ignoring every post about balance ?? I called you out on this months ago. You preached to every one about how balanced it is and how much you have tested things BULLSHITlike always you couldn't give a **** about the server now its up and people are actually donating to you yet again for some reason... yet you wont even spend 5 mins replying to people.

because of that , i take constructive criticism and feedback , insulting and abusing will just be ignored.

And we're working on a balance patch for pvp in next reboot.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
because of that , i take constructive criticism and feedback , insulting and abusing will just be ignored.

And we're working on a balance patch for pvp in next reboot.

then why did it take some one insulting you to get a reply? a quick msg saying you was working on something instead of ignoring people would of been fine but again, nothing from u because ur talking out ur ass. are you going to even test this patch or should we get ready for 5 crashes a say again?

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
then why did it take some one insulting you to get a reply? a quick msg saying you was working on something instead of ignoring people would of been fine but again, nothing from u because ur talking out ur ass. are you going to even test this patch or should we get ready for 5 crashes a say again?

Exactly mate i was working on something , and i do apologise if sometimes i takes longer or more posts/pm for me to reply , but we're contantly working on server and ingame most of time pm is vanishing along with other 100's of pm's so thats why it is best to post on forum .

And yes we're testing our work but nothing is perfect , atleast some people appreciate that we're offering almost 24/7 support and Avantasia wakes up even on 5am if he is required to fix a crash and put server back up .

p.s also i haven't responded to you because you insulted me , only because now i had time :) , also i'm tempted to not respond to such rude posts but i try to see the best in our players and to understand their frustration on different situations

Last edited:

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Exactly mate i was working on something , and i do apologise if sometimes i takes longer or more posts/pm for me to reply , but we're contantly working on server and ingame most of time pm is vanishing along with other 100's of pm's so thats why it is best to post on forum .

And yes we're testing our work but nothing is perfect , atleast some people appreciate that we're offering almost 24/7 support and Avantasia wakes up even on 5am if he is required to fix a crash and put server back up .

p.s also i haven't responded to you because you insulted me , only because now i had time :) , also i'm tempted to not respond to such rude posts but i try to see the best in our players and to understand their frustration on different situations

I think you should not care to much about ppl that are not thankful of what you do . you have 110+ users most of the times and late at night 50-60+ wich means we are happy well there needs to be changes done here and there but not everything is perfect from the first time .

For things to get perfect or at least close to perfect time is needed atm our only problem is Warr Wizz 1 shoting everybody here and there and Taos ... well at least they can do half the damage even if i dont understand why is The IceSoulFireBall ( if that's what the blue freez spell is called ) with a 40 second cooldown and poison with 25 second cooldown when wizz has 20 second cooldown on Flame Disruptor and can basicaly hit for 800 + every 20 seconds that means 1 shot if he has more then luck 10 ... anyway as i said Taos at least here can do something , not much but it is something .

The server is great and only small things need to be adjusted here and there so i myself only can say Thank you Luke and Ava for the amazing work and suport you are giving us ( btw 90% of the times they reply to PM's ingame aswel if they see them or are not busy / spamed from other people ) If you guys want to get a reply give construcitve feedback talk nice and respect them as they are spending their time to give you something that you enjoy and we all enjoy , Mir is an old game and is starting to die slowly so no need to rage and insult we can all be friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.