Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
i have not mis read anything, i have experienced it ingame. teleports are not a bad idea but having them to the entrance of each cave just removes the need for provinces. i actually quite enjoyed the server but with responses like that i dont think i will waste my time on it anymore.

i was more curious as to who thought it would be fun to take my forum name that is pretty much mine on every forum i have ever viewed so someone only done it to be funny. has the guy/gal who chose to use it even posted?

i only said this aobut the teleports because i viewed the map of the provinces that looks like it took sometime to do, match map entrances etc. and then it goes out the window with teleports that make most of this a waste of your time.

I see your point , and i'm sorry for yday response i was way to tired after a long day.
But you need to keep in mind this is a HR mate so running to a cave is long gone :) .

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
I see your point , and i'm sorry for yday response i was way to tired after a long day.
But you need to keep in mind this is a HR mate so running to a cave is long gone :) .

wow. an apology on LOMCN forums... that has to be a first haha.

i understand your reasoning behind the teleports i just dont like it lol. tbh i thought many more would not like it. mir is more about the exploration for me as i cant put the time in like i did 10 years ago.

and whoever said no1 says nice things. just rea dthe first few pages on this thread. there are plenty of nice things said about this server. i for one said i liked the idea of moving some aoe skills to earlier levels. but i guess the same goes for server runners as does for the people who play them... they only see the bad posts and not the good posts. (not aimed at you luke but at the guy who said it).

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Running to caves? Thats so 2004 lel. If i logged in and saw i had to run/rt to every cave i think id log before level 7 :S

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
See I would disagree with Todd, because I like the idea of running about, exploring seeing maps and having transport be a decision (have I got enough pots, do i take ac gear so i can last longer in there etc etc) - if you can just tel in, do whatever, tele out, pot up, tele in etc it seems a bit ...bleh.

But when it comes to putting this theory in practise, I am fed up with running and then starting again within an hour :(

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
See I would disagree with Todd, because I like the idea of running about, exploring seeing maps and having transport be a decision (have I got enough pots, do i take ac gear so i can last longer in there etc etc) - if you can just tel in, do whatever, tele out, pot up, tele in etc it seems a bit ...bleh.

But when it comes to putting this theory in practise, I am fed up with running and then starting again within an hour :(

People have been playing mir for many years now, tedious things like spell leveling, running to caves etc will put off most veterans imo.

SuqMadiq

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 26, 2015
right Behind you !
Anyone Having problems trying 2 open 2 Mir's at once? i'm trying to move some items from 1 char to another but for some reason i cant log in 2 mir windows , if i make them Windowmode one will become black and i cant use it , if i make them full screen 1 freezes and dies ...

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
People have been playing mir for many years now, tedious things like spell leveling, running to caves etc will put off most veterans imo.
spell levelling is something that is just ridiculous. it should never have even been a thing.

when a server is new and has all new provinces and maps all set up with a nice new layout rather than bw, mw, cgi etc etc then teleports are something that just moots all that work. it makes the server quicker granted but it makes everything about the server quicker ie. its lifespan.

WargodSius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 5, 2013
spell levelling is something that is just ridiculous. it should never have even been a thing.

when a server is new and has all new provinces and maps all set up with a nice new layout rather than bw, mw, cgi etc etc then teleports are something that just moots all that work. it makes the server quicker granted but it makes everything about the server quicker ie. its lifespan.

I disagree with that. I think spell levelling has always been a good idea, but the principal of how it get there has evolved since these days is all. Using the skill over and over to level it up itself isn't really an issue. Having it unlock at a certain level isn't really an issue either. But I want to use it because I want to use it, not because I have to to level it.

Even games these days have those principles, but they usually dont have you use the skill to level it. Often there are other mechanics is all - such as levelling using skill points.

I do enjoy this no levelling though, but I also kinda miss the feeling of "Yay! Finally level 3!!"

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
I disagree with that. I think spell levelling has always been a good idea, but the principal of how it get there has evolved since these days is all. Using the skill over and over to level it up itself isn't really an issue. Having it unlock at a certain level isn't really an issue either. But I want to use it because I want to use it, not because I have to to level it.

Even games these days have those principles, but they usually dont have you use the skill to level it. Often there are other mechanics is all - such as levelling using skill points.

I do enjoy this no levelling though, but I also kinda miss the feeling of "Yay! Finally level 3!!"

the problem for me is the most skills need to be levelled while afk ie. resurrection or meteorstrike. obviously there are skills that will level while you play ie. flamefield or TDB.

if you could level the skill all the way upto 1 xp away from its next level and once you got to the actual player level it would require only one use to get the next level of the skill.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Why are wizzard pets so weak on here? i mean in terms of hp / ac / amc ? i see that tao skele is alot stronger in terms of hp / ac / amc

tao skelly has same as master , wizz pets have normal mobs stats + some perks

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
how come most players run tru wizz fw got blooking and
immune?

SilvaRoberto

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 19, 2014
since new exe belt slot 6 doesnt not work for me , always have rt's in number 6 now it does not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.