Legend of Mir Galaxy [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
For the love of god do not lift the level cap.

Level 80's can take on 5 level 75s at the moment, raising cap will only exacerbate the unbalance issues atm.

The server is slipping quickly towards an elitist state where a select few woh have got lucky with aztec/supreme kit are gods and are almost impossible to fight, mainly taos.

You need more content, not more levels. I cant stress this enough, i really cant.

On a side note, is there any word on the fox kr statues having their attack speed nerfed? I lost a Havoc armour cause they spam pulled me till drops disappeared, great fun.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Lmao you still on here retard? and reporting me for what? it's not Spaming but Luke sometimes doesnt see all the comments and page changed gtfo u pice of trash

and i'm the retard? if he doesn't see don't spam 3 times send him a PM and this is lomcn not galaxy forums they have there own go post there? and when i see you posting the same **** every 30 minutes or something you'll be told and yes it is spam when it constantly comes on ( whats new on lomcn ) its like i'm rereading the same post.

HerbalEssence

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 20, 2014
For the love of god do not lift the level cap.

Level 80's can take on 5 level 75s at the moment, raising cap will only exacerbate the unbalance issues atm.

The server is slipping quickly towards an elitist state where a select few woh have got lucky with aztec/supreme kit are gods and are almost impossible to fight, mainly taos.

You need more content, not more levels. I cant stress this enough, i really cant.

On a side note, is there any word on the fox kr statues having their attack speed nerfed? I lost a Havoc armour cause they spam pulled me till drops disappeared, great fun.

Aztec items? paralord included within this aswell? the originality is stellar.

karl00

LOMCN Member
Nov 8, 2011
link to main forums plz i getting black screen all the fkin time now how do i fix it

karl00

LOMCN Member
Nov 8, 2011
i 2ould iff the link wuld work??

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 PM ----------

if it works lol it dont work the link

Status
Not open for further replies.