Legend of Mir Gravity [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
-_- WA has like one good player and i believe thats Wond when he logs on that suntzue or w.e **** his name is... rest of them are ass, seen Gio slap 3 warriors chasing her around town other day was fun to watch, props to gio though she roll's a tao very well.

Just to clarify TheMix is cheating so hard need's to be sorted.

He has been banned

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Yea Wond is god rest are trash tier like yourself.

Anybody from chronicles knows your not even trash tier, you spent more time on the floor on chrons than you did playing >.<

( Thanks luke )

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Everybody also knows the following;

A) I dont base my success in life by how good or bad or 'famous' i am at Mir, unlike you,
B) I play an a very messy system that gets me floored alot.
C) You are a catastrophic loser.

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011
u need to do something whit mirsword stats . Lvl 63 tao wep its better then mir sword :))) , its normal ?

ova

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2011
I hope it stays as it is, a theif like you should never survie in this game

noob left a guild cos of mirsword lol
Don't cry slave , i was on mk from 5 min and she come and hit boss i dont ask him for help , i dont need ur **** guild full off girls who crys becouse WA own all time , so shh pls . boss was near half hp when he comes . ty

Merlin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2003
It's a shame that the GM is a liar :), banned me for apparently "cheating"...All because im fast, xp+tweeks..
quite comical really.

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
It happens mate, same as i said previously, unless you have been that speed, they dont have a clue what to expect with it. Its a shame it comes down to that in the end up.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
It happens mate, same as i said previously, unless you have been that speed, they dont have a clue what to expect with it. Its a shame it comes down to that in the end up.

To some extent you're correct. I've never been a fast player, barely even average speed wise to be honest, so I very rarely call anyone a cheater, almost everyone is faster than me, how can I be sure? I have however played for a long time, as have many and have played against and with some of the 'fastest' players on various servers. Never before had I been hit in the manner I was during that fight, of course that doesn't mean he was cheating for sure, but to put it all down to the fact X player has never been Y players speed is not and should not be the reasoning as to someone having not cheated.

Unfortunately, in my opinion speed has contributed to the downfall of mir. Yes it's an old game that is outdated, but it still does have a reasonable core of players, that could be larger imo, but due to the necessity of being the fastest and large amounts being unable to optimise their systems as well as others many either turn to cheats or quit.

The fact that XP is now so outdated, yet running mir on it with ACPI gives such an advantage is something I can't wait to see the end of with these C# files.

littletao

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2013
yeh dunno y there was no warning for it to go down was just about to go lvling lol

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
This server must be named WarAcademy Mir2

simply the GM playing with his friends.

GM Playing with his friends lol?

WA is myself & Adv's guild. We have someone called Lukee in the guild, that is not the GM "Luke".

Spastic.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

Hey punk you back on mir? :P

Downloading this client now, whats peoples views on server?

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I hardly play any more Lee (Not logged in for about a week).

You wanna use my character? Level64 Warrior.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
Server seems to have pretty much ran its course imo. Was decent for the first 2 weeks or so but just didn't progress as well as it could have unfortunately!