Legend of Mir - Orhideea

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
I've been playing the game for roughly three days and I have to admit this server is completely crap and the user count is on 3-5 nothing above that.

Also, there's so many errors in this game that's unbelievable.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
I've been playing the game for roughly three days and I have to admit this server is completely crap and the user count is on 3-5 nothing above that.

Also, there's so many errors in this game that's unbelievable.

I played first day it went live.

Sins were all messed up could wear Warrior sword arms etc. Spells didnt work.
And i dont think they have a coder so it seems this server would be a waste of your time.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Within 3 days I managed to become the highest player in the game with the best kitted Wizard and then the GameMaster comes along and takes my Blizzard away because it was "overpowered" and logged off afterwards without giving me the chance to talk to him fully, however he did manage to say something like this "I removed it, because it's overpowered" then he logged off.

The server contains many errors that needs fixing, however i wont be naming them out, as they would be pointless.

Overall, I believe that this server doesn't have any chance of success.

Last edited:

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
Within 3 days I managed to become the highest player in the game with the best kitted Wizard and then the GameMaster comes along and takes my Blizzard away because it was "overpowered" and logged off afterwards without giving me the chance to talk to him fully, however he did manage to say something like this "I removed it, because it's overpowered" then he logged off.

The server contains many errors that needs fixing, however i wont be naming them out, as they would be pointless.

This is untrue...I removed temporarily because there was a bug which made it have no delay so it could be cast then cast again (which you were happy to use continually without reporting it as a bug), I explained this to you...and I also said that I would replace it once it has been fixed - which I have now replaced...it is up to you if you want to run to forums and cry about it, like on first post this server is new and is in beta, we will tr y to fix all bugs but we need people to help and report them too, but this is the truth....

Last edited:

HealingOne

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 19, 2005

Lol @ u killerman u used a bugged skill to level. never reported it tbh the server is better off without the likes of you.

To every 1 this server is a good server skills are set so that ppl have to work for them this is not a high rate server.

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
Server is in Beta there are bug's as we all know & are geting fox'ed In you report them.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Skill points are too high

Too much stuff drops, youve got war/wiz/tao/sin sets at ABCD, why not make one item drop for each class but it scales with level (I know max of 3 diff stats) its confusing and takes ages to sift through whats dropped

Isus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2010
ye change the items , i do not play because of them , we r all feed up whit euro items lol i mean u get something that look's like a ruby ring at lvl 50 -60

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
I've Been playing this server arround 1 day now ^^ a Level 30 wizz and 33 tao, Its not that hard to level but its just the Items that are confusing me also, I think D Is the strongest but thats just me =)

But i will continue to play this server and report some bugs i find.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
This is untrue...I removed temporarily because there was a bug which made it have no delay so it could be cast then cast again (which you were happy to use continually without reporting it as a bug), I explained this to you...and I also said that I would replace it once it has been fixed - which I have now replaced...it is up to you if you want to run to forums and cry about it, like on first post this server is new and is in beta, we will tr y to fix all bugs but we need people to help and report them too, but this is the truth....

You took my skill away when there's other skills ingame that still needs working? Want me to give you some examples?

Rage/Profield Level 0 - Lasts for 58 secounds
Tao Pet Level 0 - Runs faster than DD (It takes 3-4steps per a second)
Assassin HP is way too much

etc

I'm annoyed at how you targeted me when there was other people who has skills that was "bugged" and you made no attempt to sort them out. I find it amusing at how you can take my skill away, when all of these people still maintain their skill.

If your going to take my skill and sort it out I demand you do the same to everyone else, otherwise it won't be fair.

Last edited:

kimboslice

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2007
You took my skill away when there's other skills ingame that still needs working? Want me to give you some examples?

etc

I'm annoyed at how you targeted me when there was other people who has skills that was "bugged"

all of these so far have been reported and we are fixing them, 58 seconds is a long time for rage but then again it only adds a couple of dc at lvl 0... not a fundamental difference to blizzard that you were using that does alot of damage and could be cast everysecond. tao pets again will be changed and were reported (unlike you with blizzard again) and all assassin skills will be fixed too. The server is in beta and we need people to report bugs not abuse them.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
all of these so far have been reported and we are fixing them, 58 seconds is a long time for rage but then again it only adds a couple of dc at lvl 0... not a fundamental difference to blizzard that you were using that does alot of damage and could be cast everysecond. tao pets again will be changed and were reported (unlike you with blizzard again) and all assassin skills will be fixed too. The server is in beta and we need people to report bugs not abuse them.

As kimboslice has said, I reported the fact Shinny is far to fast at walk speed also mentioned skele's attack speed is rather slow compared to what it should be, this is still beta things will change over time like all server's do while in beta.
Maybe you should have reported it rather than abusing it he may of been abit more lenient towards you having it.

As far as I know once skills have been fixed the skill points needed for level will drop which I'm prepared to wait for as I know there are more important things to attend to.

Items can be abit confusing to start with but once you know whats what you know what to and what not to pick up, common sense plays it's part there.

On another note I'm not sure if Curse is spoused to last 20 secs but it seems abit steep to me for lvl 0.

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009

etc

I'm annoyed at how you targeted me when there was other people who has skills that was "bugged" and you made no attempt to sort them out. I find it amusing at how you can take my skill away, when all of these people still maintain their skill.

If your going to take my skill and sort it out I demand you do the same to everyone else, otherwise it won't be fair.

As the only warr in game with both Rage & Pro Filed i can tell you you are wroung!

Rage last's 18sec lvl 0 & ProFiled Say's it last's 46Sec but only last's 13sec at lvl 0.

Gabby the only tao ingame as im awaer with Deva & Shinsu has reported bug & i think its now been fixed.

THIS IS BETA THERE WILL BE BUGS!!! Try reporting them & not exposeing them! You should of lost the spell full stop for exposeing it anyway!

Server is geting busyer every day 2 Guild's now in game th guild im in had 7-8 active members on b4 & saw 13+ in SZ.

This is a server wear you will have to work for things if your that LAZY go play some wear elce!

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
What about Hall and entrapment are they both fixed?

Today when i was OKS i have discovered that one of the omas were hall and they've been like this for 30mins. Although, I may be mistaken, the skill lasts forever? This could be used to exploit of bosses.

Also, I've seen a deer that was paralysised for over two hours, so i believe that this was the work from entrapment/LR.

Moreove, I find it amusing that you make "blizzard" seem like a massive issue, when the fact is that you've fixed it and you've given it to me, correct? And today you come up to me and take it away and state that it's still over powered, not only that but you take away my meterorshower. What's the point is fixing a spell and then taking from me the next day...

Furthermore, I'd just like to let you know that wizard's powerful skill is FlameField which takes up a lot of MP and does **** damage. I've tested this out on my level 41 taoist, which had 5-10ac/amc and i've managed to do 200hp damage(highest damage) with my mc51-140 and my mc is higher than a warriors dc.

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
What about Hall and entrapment are they both fixed?

Today when i was OKS i have discovered that one of the omas were hall and they've been like this for 30mins. Although, I may be mistaken, the skill lasts forever? This could be used to exploit of bosses.

Also, I've seen a deer that was paralysised for over two hours, so i believe that this was the work from entrapment/LR.

Moreove, I find it amusing that you make "blizzard" seem like a massive issue, when the fact is that you've fixed it and you've given it to me, correct? And today you come up to me and take it away and state that it's still over powered, not only that but you take away my meterorshower. What's the point is fixing a spell and then taking from me the next day...

Furthermore, I'd just like to let you know that wizard's powerful skill is FlameField which takes up a lot of MP and does **** damage. I've tested this out on my level 41 taoist, which had 5-10ac/amc and i've managed to do 200hp damage(highest damage) with my mc51-140 and my mc is higher than a warriors dc.

He need's to fix the spell's so wiz arnt overpowerd like they are atm ??? Wiz's lvl to fast & the spell's needk tweaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.