Legend of Mir - TitanWorld - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
I always use mirtracks and thats not what I really asked mate, i was asking the players what they thought not the gm sorry for the misunderstanding.
i know but everyone has a point of view and I suggest you try it yourself and judge not to judge the judgment of others all the time, everyone has their own perspective

jimimac

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 31, 2015
Hi guys, im getting black screen when open client, i have changed res to 1024 as that has worked in the past but no joy. Direct X should be ok as other servers work.....ant ideas?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
Hi guys, im getting black screen when open client, i have changed res to 1024 as that has worked in the past but no joy. Direct X should be ok as other servers work.....ant ideas?
you have your pc res same ? also in small screen work or still give black screen ? try not use full screen and tell me what give you

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Yeah the register form needs updating to the 21century - ie client side validation, pretty easy with HTML5. Think problems getting using HTTPS but nobody should be using their actual passwords on Mir2 servers these days anyway, if you are, stop.

Decent server anyway.

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
No one is using real important passwords on any game servers as you said if anyone use should stop do that

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
well im sorry i like to know a server is worth playing before i try one and put lots of hours and grind into it, and actual players perspective is way for me to do that but good luck with it anyways always nice to see fresh servers about.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town

Dedicated Server
Ip adress : 178.63.1.55
Intel Core i7-4770 - Quad Core (8t)
Ram : 32GB
Storage : SSD“

Why lie about a dedi wonder why so much lag

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Now see why hes tryna hide is ip haha
Hi Thumper, Least I can put a LOMCN name to your discord nickname from the server.

Barely notice any lag what so ever.

Why is lomcn / mir2 community full of childish dumbasses like yourself idk
Post automatically merged:

well im sorry i like to know a server is worth playing before i try one and put lots of hours and grind into it, and actual players perspective is way for me to do that but good luck with it anyways always nice to see fresh servers about.

GIve it a try, only you will know. I'm still playing it and think it's very good despite teething problems which come with every server

edit: There is noticable slowing down of the game when im fighting mobs; only reason I notice is because i seem to attack slower then goes back to faster. I thought it was crystal files or my laptop as nobody else mentioned it when I asked before.

Needs looking into for sure, is it just warriors noticing it?

Last edited:

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan

Dedicated Server
Ip adress : 178.63.1.55
Intel Core i7-4770 - Quad Core (8t)
Ram : 32GB
Storage : SSD“

Why lie about a dedi wonder why so much lag
person as you lair not me and you not allow to play our server from long time and was know that you nad let you play as you an idiot put this in your eyes

talk nice next time with me plz this last warning for you tbh

Untitled.jpg

@TheOnlyOne can you check why i cant equip poison on my char? thanks
be sure mate you have our full patcher and dont use any client not name it Client .exe some time ppl use client name oldclient.exe

Last edited:

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
person as you lair not me and you not allow to play our server from long time and was know that you nad let you play as you an idiot put this in your eyes

talk nice next time with me plz this last warning for you tbh

View attachment 25767
ahh my bad i just been told that you didnt have a host and your not buying it apparently

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
ahh my bad i just been told that you didnt have a host and your not buying it apparently
no we have host from few months and we paying for host since first day we start work in this server for more 6 months we paying for hosting etc...

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Lag seem to of been fixed with latest update? Actually seems smooth now.

Warrs seem fine now, damage very high just get messed up by magic attack bosses, ie ZT/WT/MINO

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Yes, I do, im level 38 nearly doing 250 damage in 1 hit?

Why are you going to 3gena's discord server with deano to moan like kids and afk in sz? Lmao both have the age of about 16, that's a yikes from me. :LOL:
With halfmoon? Like to see how ur doing 250 dmg lol when i got 65 dc and doing 6-20 dmg lol and what you talking about 3gena disc?that’s irrelevant to this?and how we moaning??? Just asking 3gena when beta gonna be out, you need to re think what your saying/seeing 🤣buddy

Reactions: xXxLegendxXx

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
With halfmoon? Like to see how ur doing 250 dmg lol when i got 65 dc and doing 6-20 dmg lol and what you talking about 3gena disc?that’s irrelevant to this?and how we moaning??? Just asking 3gena when beta gonna be out, you need to re think thinks buddy
Who said with half moon? You ever heard of TDB? You know, the skill I think you use?

You and Flatline / ItIsYeFox and that Deano guy are cringe af. Imagine being men playing a 20 year old game on a private server crying on discords and afking on sz with no items on. I probably did stuff like that when I was 12 years old and played LOM all my day.

I do feel quite bad cause I think you guys actually have a mental illness.

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Who said with half moon? You ever heard of TDB? You know, the skill I think you use?

You and Flatline / ItIsYeFox and that Deano guy are cringe af. Imagine being a man playing a 20 year old game on a private server crying on discords and afking on sz with no items on. I probably did stuff like that when I was 12 years old and played LOM all my day.

Literally laughing out loud. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hurray you do 250 dmg tdb i do dmg with tdb alsooo hurray 🥳🥳talking about halfmoon ya plonk, good for you ofc im moaning about warrs cause they’re are useless class to play lol…. Even better a noob who just joined and got 24 saying there lvl 1 HM doing2-12 dmg….

Last edited:
Reactions: xXxLegendxXx
Status
Not open for further replies.