Not open for further replies.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
from a server owner/player perspective

this should NEVER happen on a LIVE server

View attachment 30062

the second you force spawn a monster (even for gms to test and mess about with) you disrupt the server

a test server should be used for everything gms want to "mess about with"

if that above happened on a live server then that GM is not a GM
Yea, I always felt (i know, paranoid) that whenever you spam lots of bosses to kill or make a item * X , you disrupt the flow somehow.

Reactions: Sanjian

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
1673184599875.png
1673184620136.png
1673184650514.png

1673184674865.png
wanna play the Shaming game. ur one jealous little man. slagging everyone off on LOMCN and BON. the WHOLE reason behind this thread

So jealous hes telling people BOn is using him for crypto minning 1673184783086.png want me to carry on? your a fine one to talk 2 faced lol

Funny how u talk about CORRUPTION mate but ur the one thats CORRUPTED!! stop being a bitter sorry for nothing little man and grow the **** up and admit to what ur doing is wrong ur milking the community with your so called SUBSCRIPTION. lieing to everyone about it not being used. such a joke

Watch out LOMCN win and hes 1 man army gonna take u down 1673185187883.png

Last edited:

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
i 100% agree

if i spawn 1 WT and get a decent drop... thats 1 drop that could have gone to a normal player who could have killed WT.

teleporting someone to a bossroom to get them killed is another thing.... yeah i did that, not proud of it but i did it

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
i 100% agree

if i spawn 1 WT and get a decent drop... thats 1 drop that could have gone to a normal player who could have killed WT.

teleporting someone to a bossroom to get them killed is another thing.... yeah i did that, not proud of it but i did it
It always felt weird on Zircon at least when on Local I spawned 2 bosses to test drops, having a good drop then showing to discord then I went to kill normal spawned boss and had crap. Maybe im a bit paranoid :P

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
View attachment 30063
View attachment 30064
View attachment 30065

View attachment 30066
wanna play the Shaming game. ur one jealous little man. slagging everyone off on LOMCN and BON. the WHOLE reason behind this thread

So jealous hes telling people BOn is using him for crypto minning View attachment 30067 want me to carry on? your a fine one to talk 2 faced lol

Funny how u talk about CORRUPTION mate but ur the one thats CORRUPTED!! stop being a bitter sorry for nothing little man and grow the **** up and admit to what ur doing is wrong ur milking the community with your so called SUBSCRIPTION. lieing to everyone about it not being used. such a joke
You're so ******* delusional. The crypto miner comments were jokes pointed towards arcadia as Win can't seem to get it uninstalled from his machine. Stop taking **** out of context trying to bend it to your slanderous agenda

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
from a server owner/player perspective

this should NEVER happen on a LIVE server

View attachment 30062

the second you force spawn a monster (even for gms to test and mess about with) you disrupt the server

a test server should be used for everything gms want to "mess about with"

if that above happened on a live server then that GM is not a GM
Ohh someone actually gets it. for a minute i thought Summoning 1000s of mobs whilst in a group with ACTUAL players is what every game master does xD
You're so ******* delusional. The crypto miner comments were jokes pointed towards arcadia as Win can't seem to get it uninstalled from his machine. Stop taking **** out of context trying to bend it to your slanderous agenda
1673185262455.png wanna start aswell mate? Ur hosting LOMCN server?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Nopes. perfectly fine and in context I didnt edit that. straight from the horses mouth WANT MORE?

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Nopes. perfectly fine and in context I didnt edit that. straight from the horses mouth WANT MORE?
the people that are in Elites discord read those messages, they know the context behind why i said that. You're just trying to twist the truth

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
1673185645103.png

Theres the context behind why i said adding a crypto miner to a mir client wouldn't bother lomcn staff for those that arent in the discord...

even more proof that ur taking every single thing out of context and twisting it

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
no? no more? shame here i thought WIN wanted to ruin peoples reputation and bring people down and not justify the truth about the ELEPHANT in the room. all this cause i POSTED mamp Summoning 1000s of woomataurus and SKEEM(the player) posting teleport ring before MAMP even had the chance to post it himself. and than saying he sold it to guild AND the icing on the cake. SKEEM being in said PARTY when teleport ring was picked up. posting before MAMP did proving he was in the party when the ring was dropped and picked up.. BUT no lets all slag eachother off and try bring eachother down(wont work with me win ill happily do it my self i dont have **** all to prove. i arent here to make friends im here to expose u dirty lieing 2 faced back stabbing Corrupted ****s u truly are... JUSTIFY it and ill shut up but u cant u just keep trying to suger coat it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 30071

Theres the context behind why i said adding a crypto miner to a mir client wouldn't bother lomcn staff for those that arent in the discord...

even more proof that ur taking every single thing out of context and twisting it
Thanks :D im glad u posted that. i didnt wanna make win look more of a jealous sour ******* **** of a man. admit it win hates everyone making servers and taking hes PROFIT wind in ur neck valhalla ur not ELITE gamemaster. im not here to expose the truth about you.

JUSTIFY SUMMONING 1000S OF BOSSESS ON LIVE SERVER WITH PLAYERS IN YOUR GROUP!!!

• Haha
Reactions: James

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
no? no more? shame here i thought WIN wanted to ruin peoples reputation and bring people down and not justify the truth about the ELEPHANT in the room. all this cause i POSTED mamp Summoning 1000s of woomataurus and SKEEM(the player) posting teleport ring before MAMP even had the chance to post it himself. and than saying he sold it to guild AND the icing on the cake. SKEEM being in said PARTY when teleport ring was picked up. posting before MAMP did proving he was in the party when the ring was dropped and picked up.. BUT no lets all slag eachother off and try bring eachother down(wont work with me win ill happily do it my self i dont have **** all to prove. i arent here to make friends im here to expose u dirty lieing 2 faced back stabbing Corrupted ****s u truly are... JUSTIFY it and ill shut up but u cant u just keep trying to suger coat it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks :D im glad u posted that. i didnt wanna make win look more of a jealous sour ******* **** of a man. admit it win hates everyone making servers and taking hes PROFIT wind in ur neck valhalla ur not ELITE gamemaster. im not here to expose the truth about you.

JUSTIFY SUMMONING 1000S OF BOSSESS ON LIVE SERVER WITH PLAYERS IN YOUR GROUP!!!
the truth about me? please do, I'd love to see it too.

I've spoken nothing but truths and my personal opinions about the state of mir atm and my stand on it, I've also made my intentions of Nexus more than public.

can't wait to see the cropped screenshots with no context about me :)

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
the truth about me? please do, I'd love to see it too.

I've spoken nothing but truths and my personal opinions about the state of mir atm and my stand on it, I've also made my intentions of Nexus more than public.

can't wait to see the cropped screenshots with no context about me :)
dude i dont even ******* no you. i just no ur 2 faced from the comments u say about LOMCN and than ur hosting a LOMCN server.... im here cause of ELITE corruption not cause of ur 2faced comments about LOMCN. I wanna know WHAT makes it right WIN can call out everyone like APOC, 3gena and BON about corruption but yet hes got Game masters running around summoning 1000s of WTS in a group with players?.. thats worse than selling items on the back hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.