Majority of servers

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Funny furian was accused of being corrupt with screenshots, yet did not cause such fuss, while we got accused with no proof, and Matt didn't admit it, he said even if ben made deals he wouldn't care.

I feel like this is no longer the place to advertise our server on, you got nothing to do other than slating our server it's quite sad, our server is #1 right now, but no you have to slate it because you hate ben.

Let me tell you something Mask, you say we're only #1 because there is only 3 servers online but..FourHeroes #1 ? FourHeroes Low Rate #1 ? OldSkool #1? surely we're doing something right?

Anywho good luck lomcn.

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Funny furian was accused of being corrupt with screenshots, yet did not cause such fuss, while we got accused with no proof, and Matt didn't admit it, he said even if ben made deals he wouldn't care.

I feel like this is no longer the place to advertise our server on, you got nothing to do other than slating our server it's quite sad, our server is #1 right now, but no you have to slate it because you hate ben.

Let me tell you something Mask, you say we're only #1 because there is only 3 servers online but..FourHeroes #1 ? FourHeroes Low Rate #1 ? OldSkool #1? surely we're doing something right?

Anywho good luck lomcn.

oldskool, your own files? no. fourheroes lr, flopped (as it takes alot more effort to run an lr) i'll give you your other 2 even though they are both HR, only because you have matt who coded it all, and there are no other servers around to compete with.

people say bens best server was oldskool, funny that.. as it was all alpha frozen files, which had success with all the servers who used them (weown, frozen etc)

I'll agree with you when you can make a successful low rate that lasts longer than a few months.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011

Anywho good luck lomcn.
read all my threads not once have i slated any of your servers i simply asked why slag a site and its users that have been good enough to advertise on for years (tbh your servers are quite good) but why bite the hand that has fed you so well over the years

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
read all my threads not once have i slated any of your servers i simply asked why slag a site and its users that have been good enough to advertise on for years (tbh your servers are quite good) but why bite the hand that has fed you so well over the years
Lomcn did provide a good advertisin platform for us 3 years ago OldSkool times since then we have our own fanbase usercount, for that we're greatful, but now why would we keep advertising on lomcn.

I'll be honest mir community is mostly bunch of twats (Don't get upset now), its already hard enough to keep up with your own users cries on your forum, not only that but u will have to go on lomcn and answer people that have no intention to play your server and they're just trolling the advert due to personel grudges, You tell me why would we keep up with this?

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
Lomcn did provide a good advertisin platform for us 3 years ago OldSkool times since then we have our own fanbase usercount, for that we're greatful, but now why would we keep advertising on lomcn.

I'll be honest mir community is mostly bunch of twats (Don't get upset now), its already hard enough to keep up with your own users cries on your forum, not only that but u will have to go on lomcn and answer people that have no intention to play your server and they're just trolling the advert due to personel grudges, You tell me why would we keep up with this?

thats my point tho its been good enough over past how many years always been people slagging every server ben has had yet u still continued advertising ere now that Koriban has opened a can of worms it looks like infact no u have run scared of what will be revealed

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
thats my point tho its been good enough over past how many years always been people slagging every server ben has had yet u still continued advertising ere now that Koriban has opened a can of worms it looks like infact no u have run scared of what will be revealed
There is one point were you get fed up, what can of worms? Get real dude

ben and matt never wanted to advertise here in the first place it was me , i get threats daily i banned 5 people 2 days ago for cheating 4 of them came back at me with unban me or i will put down your server, do u think i'd care when koriban threatens to post some screenshots? get real man i can sit on every ad and chat **** would this cause all this hassle no , but when you chat **** on our adv it becomes the new lomcn big subject and that my friend says it all.

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
There is one point were you get fed up, what can of worms? Get real dude

ben and matt never wanted to advertise here in the first place it was me , i get threats daily i banned 5 people 2 days ago for cheating 4 of them came back at me with unban me or i will put down your server, do u think i'd care when koriban threatens to post some screenshots? get real man i can sit on every ad and chat **** would this cause all this hassle no , but when you chat **** on our adv it becomes the new lomcn big subject and that my friend says it all.

never wanted to advertise ere yet was proud of fact server was lomcn approved ? i think its you that needs to get real my friend like ive stated before people do get deals some deserve deals its how the world goes round but dont try slag a community network that delivered these players your making deals with

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
never wanted to advertise ere yet was proud of fact server was lomcn approved ? i think its you that needs to get real my friend like ive stated before people do get deals some deserve deals its how the world goes round but dont try slag a community network that delivered these players your making deals with
Good times when fourheroes got approved i was so happy , happiest day of my life!

ohhh wait

Now now I don't really need to justify anything, believe what you want we don't care, play our server or not we don't care, i didn't really slag LOMCN hence "Being greatful" , but what ever you say, i'll head out now

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
Good times when fourheroes got approved i was so happy , happiest day of my life!

ohhh wait

Now now I don't really need to justify anything, believe what you want we don't care, play our server or not we don't care, i didn't really slag LOMCN hence "Being greatful" , but what ever you say, i'll head out now

maybe you never slagged lomcn but a member of your team did and in hes own words by advertising your servers ere was doing lomcn a favor

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Prai's Diagnosis.

Any "Oldskool" Member has without a doubt let their success go to their heads.
With any success your gonna get both bad and good publicity, If your just gonna choose to listen to the good, your not gonna achieve much then what you have already.

LOMCN has done alot for you, And your server has brought interest to LOMCN. But for you to remove your server ad because you cant be assed to reply to comments either by players or non players is just childdddddish. Just proves how mature you actually are.

At the end of all your posts, Hany/Bon whoever... Why is it you have to post something thats going to attract negativity. You say its LOMCN whos doing all the hating.. Well, Egos get hated. You might wanna take a good look at your "Business" and make a few changes.

One thing I dont understand is LOMCN is one of the main advertising forums for MIR, Its Free and its helped you build up your server. Yet you decide to remove your ad..?? I dont understand that one bit. You might get hated on alot here, But doesn't hate generate interest???.

Like ive stated, I feel you've let the success get to your head and you fail to see those who helped you achieve this.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
oldskool, your own files? no. fourheroes lr, flopped (as it takes alot more effort to run an lr) i'll give you your other 2 even though they are both HR, only because you have matt who coded it all, and there are no other servers around to compete with.

people say bens best server was oldskool, funny that.. as it was all alpha frozen files, which had success with all the servers who used them (weown, frozen etc)

I'll agree with you when you can make a successful low rate that lasts longer than a few months.
haha you are such a moron, oldskool was made from frozen files? LOL what an idiot.

oldskool was used with euro files as the base, then edited and changed how i wanted it to be, there wasnt a single frozen item in teh database, you are maybe refering to oldskool 1.4, that was frozen LIKE, but again not used as a base (because everyone had thrust etc)

and fourheroes low rate only went down because LIND was the guy who was meant to be runnin it with me, and he quit, so i didnt want to run it solo ne more, and prefered to chagne to high rate

jog on now, stop bein so jealous cause im just better than you

Alexz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2010
Timisoara
haha you are such a moron, oldskool was made from frozen files? LOL what an idiot.

oldskool was used with euro files as the base, then edited and changed how i wanted it to be, there wasnt a single frozen item in teh database, you are maybe refering to oldskool 1.4, that was frozen LIKE, but again not used as a base (because everyone had thrust etc)

and fourheroes low rate only went down because LIND was the guy who was meant to be runnin it with me, and he quit, so i didnt want to run it solo ne more, and prefered to chagne to high rate

at giving deals to donators maybe ?

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

still used frozen files didn't we ;)

sure it was all linds fault, face the facts after the initial hype players found it boring and left, in order to keep them paying your "dedi costs" you shut it down.

better than me? because your running a "successful" server with no job, conning people with underhanded deals to make a living? lol at this kid, your living on another planet, why would anyone be jealous of you?

do us all a favour and gtfo, and don't come back here trying to advertise your next server when your current one stops making you money.

i think 5-6 servers is enough dont you? now take your own advice and stop posting on lomcn.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Ohhhhh I miss the good old days of lomcn.

When the hate was spread out over 20 servers that were online, so it was barely noticeable?

Creating topics like this will always attract negative attention.
The reason being people are making threads like these because they are fed up/bored with the content thats currently out there.
This gives them a place to vent.

Plus under recent events, but what many of us knew to be true since OldSkool anyways...
It just makes it a whole lot easier to mudsling, especially when you have the right target and the right ammo.

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
You guys are all a joke. You can't handle Ben, Hany and Matt make the best mir servers out so you have to moan and cry about it, and if that doesn't work you make personal attacks against them. You all say Ben and his team are in it for the money, and of course they are, who in they right mind would keep making this **** game for free?

Reactions: Celsius

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You guys are all a joke. You can't handle Ben, Hany and Matt make the best mir servers out so you have to moan and cry about it, and if that doesn't work you make personal attacks against them. You all say Ben and his team are in it for the money, and of course they are, who in they right mind would keep making this **** game for free?

Yeah you're right! This conversation is totally all about Bon & co. making the best mir servers. God why didn't we ask for your input earlier?!?

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Yeah you're right! This conversation is totally all about Bon & co. making the best mir servers. God why didn't we ask for your input earlier?!?

Shut up dickhead. Think your special because you some power hungry mod?

WhiteTiger

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 4, 2004
Keep telling yourself that mate, one day someone else might believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.