Mir EXTREME [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011
Re: Mir EXTREME

just wanna say hi to all who know me and smudg and will see u all ingame soon ! :P

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011

yep cant w8 and skunky have you actaully slept since you heard this was coming back online :P

Esmee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA

Hey Pinky n smudg :) long time no see ... hope u both are well.. and yes cant wait to see what its bout once up ..
//Esmee

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

hahaha hello guys reli i canot w8 2 this is going to be fun :) and yeh i have accturly slept lol not played mir for like a week hahaha bet ur all supprised xD w8in 4 this too cum up hahaha :)

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!

UltSpeed, your np mate, UltSpeed, Yh alright more like S*hitSpeed!

OT : Whats going on with this Up Down Left Righ what ?

BadBoiDan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2008
cardiff wales

hahaha hello guys reli i canot w8 2 this is going to be fun :) and yeh i have accturly slept lol not played mir for like a week hahaha bet ur all supprised xD w8in 4 this too cum up hahaha :)

yeh like hell u slept u been flying u bollocks off since you heard extreme was coming bacl :L

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

yeh like hell u slept u been flying u bollocks off since you heard extreme was coming bacl :L

hahaha nah m8 been getting smashed last few days dont no what i even been doing me and vodka dont mix well hahah :)

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

sorry to hear some of dont or cant wait im doing my very best ill update you all asap it looking like we could bring up 2.6 if you would like same as extreme only better so as you may be able to tell we are still here working hard for you guys and dolls so extreme or 2.6 ???? you tell me lol

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

sorry to hear some of dont or cant wait im doing my very best ill update you all asap it looking like we could bring up 2.6 if you would like same as extreme only better so as you may be able to tell we are still here working hard for you guys and dolls so extreme or 2.6 ???? you tell me lol

Depends how much long its going to take ?

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

a few days and 2.6 looking really good extreme but better with loads of fixes infact look at the time of this post im still working on it lol a big update very soon along with lots of 2.6 info for you all and yes lone is helping me out out of the goodness of his heart bless him

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

a few days and 2.6 looking really good extreme but better with loads of fixes infact look at the time of this post im still working on it lol a big update very soon along with lots of 2.6 info for you all and yes lone is helping me out out of the goodness of his heart bless him

what 2.5 files?

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

what i can tell you is my 2.6 files include fishing sat nav tigers to ride on and its getting more bug free by the day so we hope not to long as i said above it will be 2.6 and we should all enjoy the server working as best i can thx for reading

Zeus=Admin

dmw91

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 15, 2011

hi this is GMAdvisor only popped on to say hello and to tell u all this game really rocks you will all see that very soon with the download link watch this space lol

game gm= GMAdvisor

Esmee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA

Is good to see u back GMAdvisor !! and cant wait to see what the game has to offer :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.