• No because (Please post why thanks)

Votes: 32 33.3%

• Total voters

dragonheart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
isle of wight
has any 1 takin into consideration ppl OS for instance how many ppl still run windows ME and below cus im not sure if you can set up 1.5+ on anything below windows XP am i right or wrong ? im running ME yes it may b unstable but it runs 1.4 npz

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Farril said:
just get rid of 1.4 for god sake. 1.5 is just a plain addon to 1.4, everything is improved yet its easier to setup and configure.

its nothing like saying why people use mir2 over mir3, mir2 is easier to setup, the graphics are easier to get used to, they are small and easier editable files for privates. the list goes on.

but the advantages of 1.4 over 1.5? none. everyones always been complaining 'amg, why dont we get upto date with euromir' for once we're ahead of them and you dont want the files. thats gratitude for ya.
What would the world be without moanin? Nothing. :P People need to moan, its part of being human.

Sooooo, this swap going to happen or what? OI I want the swap to happen. FFS swap the forums you morons (omg it rhymes, i is the poetic master). [/moan]

OT: lol, mrRob no longer in mir2 serv team? :O

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
dragonheart said:
has any 1 takin into consideration ppl OS for instance how many ppl still run windows ME and below cus im not sure if you can set up 1.5+ on anything below windows XP am i right or wrong ? im running ME yes it may b unstable but it runs 1.4 npz

your wrong. o so wrong. u couldnt be more wrong. how many times does it have to b said? these files work exactly the same as 1.4, and just act like an addon to it.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
the 1.9 emu files are the same as the 1.4 files its just a different M2
same way we have Deadsons M2, Mordeths M2 the orig M2 the 7 new Skills M2 the 3 new Skills M2

The 1.9emu M2 is just a new M2 thats it same as all the M2s above

They are all the same all run off the same set of files
if you can runs a 1.4 server these are the same just have extras just like all the other M2s

BH

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
MrRob said:
well it still has a massive following you moron, so its obviously the right way to do it, why dont you stfu. (aimed at Love)

omg your right, 1.4 has a massive following omg omg, its like so massive its half the size of the following of the 1.5+ files, so lets like leave it how it is since 1.4 has such a large following, omg.

btw if you didnt understand what i just wrote it basicly translates into "stfu n00b, look at the poll and read the posts".

oh and your a n00b.

omg.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Love said:
omg your right, 1.4 has a massive following omg omg, its like so massive its half the size of the following of the 1.5+ files, so lets like leave it how it is since 1.4 has such a large following, omg.

btw if you didnt understand what i just wrote it basicly translates into "stfu n00b, look at the poll and read the posts".

oh and your a n00b.

omg.

owned.

Also Mordeth, I was talking about the bug's more than cheats. :bunny:

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
explain how i got owned? bcos love used some swear words and the word noob i got 'owned' nice one.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
MrRob said:
explain how i got owned? bcos love used some swear words and the word noob i got 'owned' nice one.

Just shut up.

Milo, I'm sure there are bugs, obviouslt fixable but there are.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
MiloFoxburr said:
No more so than the fact 1.4 has bugs lol

But there are bugs still. Anyhoo, im sure neither of us care and 1.5 is obv. better than 1.4. lalalalla

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
MrRob said:

prob because i can prove your a moron with just one word.

poll.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
YoYoYo said:
What happend to lomcn server section? lol.

i guess when EE lost Admin they got rid of it (upon request or because the other admins didnt want it there i do not know), they will now prob get their own forum, thats unless they have stopped doing it, or if they can actually remember whos in their team.