Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I hardly ever post becos i hate getting into conflicts but been a lomcn member for a long time this server to good to go down the pan these guys got lot of respect GM its worth listening
I honestly cant understand what your getting at, I was simply explaining why I and a few others left.

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
thats easy want gm to sort it fairly so pll come back

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
Scorp on p69 pulled it off he revived dead server, he was stubborn never on

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
server has a lot of potential just needs a little work if only gms would put more time in it just like they did the first few days of its launch then the server could attract new and old members back. but this really goes for a lot of server.. less attention is given once the server has been up more than a month, i guess they just lose interest or cant be bothered.

Riona2k3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
Leeds
Server totally dead now? its been offline 2 days and no word from GM's anywhere, ..............Shame, It was a good server.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Scorp on p69 pulled it off he revived dead server, he was stubborn never on
very different tho, scorp was actually a good server creater, and p69 had a huge name for itself, pullin the users back in wouldnt of been that hard for some1 like him. Ive done it plenty of times also.

MassAttack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2011
lol server has been down for over a week will a mob please delete both threads ?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
"This domain has expired. Click here to renew this domain name"

Along with the last few replies since this server is no longer up I will lock the thread, if I am wrong please can SkunK contact me via PM and I will unlock it.

/Czeldabolg

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
"This domain has expired. Click here to renew this domain name"

Along with the last few replies since this server is no longer up I will lock the thread, if I am wrong please can SkunK contact me via PM and I will unlock it.

/Czeldabolg

Don't forget the ad thread

Status
Not open for further replies.