Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Tis only a little exploit anyways ill still continue playing as i liked it the first time round.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Tis only a little exploit anyways ill still continue playing as i liked it the first time round.

Welcome back :)

Tips of the day thread on our forum. Giving you intresting and helpful tips about whats ingame.

Last edited:

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Could some1 post a link for Latest exe?

I get this when trying download from current link.. 'Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage'

So if any1 could take 20 seconds of there time and upload i'd be greatful.

Thanks

-Ash

Edit: Never mind got now :)

Last edited:

TheMightyOne

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 14, 2004
UnitedKingdom
Actually, i came here to start playing, then read this and realised id rarther have a **** with hot coals.

Same, put me right off this server...

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

And as for Luke and Andreas, stop trying to find things to say that makes your server sound ok and start listening to people as without these people, your server will crash and burn just like the first one...

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
If som1 can prove or u urself (GM) can prove some1 gained quite a few lvls from this *bug* then surely a delvling of 10 lvls would be in order?

i dont play this server but do intend to in a few weeks and this is my un-baised opinon.

surely couldn't be that hard to find out who gained what? and if som1 gained more than 10 lvls it wouldn't have been much more im sure.

thus the problem would be solved?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
If som1 can prove or u urself (GM) can prove some1 gained quite a few lvls from this *bug* then surely a delvling of 10 lvls would be in order?

i dont play this server but do intend to in a few weeks and this is my un-baised opinon.

surely couldn't be that hard to find out who gained what? and if som1 gained more than 10 lvls it wouldn't have been much more im sure.

thus the problem would be solved?

the level gained was 3-4 (considering level rate is pretty high) 3-4 lvls can be done in 1 hr, it wasnt a major bug and it was fixed asap .
Hatters on lomcn made from it such a big deal cause thats all they know to do .
and they probably continue to cry now because of this post

Reactions: -Luke-

rayray

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 26, 2011
the level gained was 3-4 (considering level rate is pretty high) 3-4 lvls can be done in 1 hr, it wasnt a major bug and it was fixed asap .
Hatters on lomcn made from it such a big deal cause thats all they know to do .
and they probably continue to cry now because of this post

Always the way :P , was looking at screenshots of server looks awesome, looking forward to playing it! ( sadly wont be for few weeks)

keep it up ^_^

MassAttack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2011
Tonight me (flameon) and my mate from original supreme will be downloading and returning :)

Couldn't care about some zombies exp if I'm quite honest :) I was last person to kill evil Mir solo last time around :) after that the mobs spazed out and server went Down lol

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
im not a hater, i wish you all the luck with the server, its just not for me :)

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
BeerNMoney said:
Server would be great with some more users, its actually faster leveling then the first supreme, highest atm is 101 but its easy to level.

A little starters guide,

Oma cavern till 35-40ish
Bug cave then till 50 (kr is packed) and you should be able to hunt some skirmish kit here
WoomaTemple bosses can drop special rings and chaos items (rare lowish set)
Then at level 50ish go and try Death vally low and ruined temple also good leveling places, you should have some goodish kit by then, and then 70 kit drops in death vally high and snake cave which also drops rare items such as Medow and Echo, level 80 kit drops from prajna cave (boneking) and mutant cave (mutantlord) then you should be able to go by what level the caves are for, There are also some good areas to level/hunt in group areas.

For rare spells turtle lord, ghouls and evil tongs (group Bug cave) drop them.

Gl and enjoy the game, hoping to see some new faces, gimme a shout ingame if you get stuck /Hasuki.

Quoted post here. Post in the correct section next time BeerNMoney.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2004
Hell , I am w8ing for you!
Why u dont put latest exe on that ftp .... the rapid share wont work .... thanks

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

GM agreeing with expliters thats why in this game are 4 players 3 gms and Hasuki , was lvling in oma cave and run out of mana pots and money ... how can i lvl next? this game is high rate? :))

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Why u dont put latest exe on that ftp .... the rapid share wont work .... thanks

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

GM agreeing with expliters thats why in this game are 4 players 3 gms and Hasuki , was lvling in oma cave and run out of mana pots and money ... how can i lvl next? this game is high rate? :))

where have i stated that i agree with exploiters ? the ones who "exploited" that cave for 2-3 lvls don't even play anymore .

as for u issue u can go kill trees around burj and sell the nuts u will get nice gold for them

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
please can ou upload the latest exe because ive just downloaded your server my first 2.6 and i cant even go on it because you havent uploaded the new exe, mate sort it out not looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.