Mir Supreme [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Event will start in about 30minutes, our forum has more info.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Reboot finished, event has now started info about event on our forum :)

GetReady2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 28, 2011
Luke can you log on quickly mate? some random lad putting Supreme Lord in @town me and DonkeyPunch lossed Mc-Pearl(XL) and ive lossed Conjurer belt..

---------- Post added 08-04-2012 at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-04-2012 at 11:38 PM ----------

The GM ingame has just said i cant have my kit back when i was AFK and there was a supreme lord set in @town and lossed items.. So what the **** is the gm onabout

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
gm luke can u pm me in game (donkey here) ur forums been down all day , sort that as well plz

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Not a bad server over all -- got great potential for updates.

Downside to the server: Not really many places to go when lvling EG: zt @ lvl 57 got roughly 9k+ per mob, go in at lvl 64 then got 7k+ per mob (just an example).
Ermmm...... 1 guild game really, wanna progress then join the main active guild that holds sw - they get exp boost + access to a sw cave with better drop rates so im told.

Things need looking at: Mob stats for sure, bug cave mobs are harder to kill then ZT mobs .

Still would recommend people to play, nice graft.

WD guys keep up the good work and updates coming

Mason

-Luke-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 9, 2010
Not a bad server over all -- got great potential for updates.

Downside to the server: Not really many places to go when lvling EG: zt @ lvl 57 got roughly 9k+ per mob, go in at lvl 64 then got 7k+ per mob (just an example).
Ermmm...... 1 guild game really, wanna progress then join the main active guild that holds sw - they get exp boost + access to a sw cave with better drop rates so im told.

Things need looking at: Mob stats for sure, bug cave mobs are harder to kill then ZT mobs .

Still would recommend people to play, nice graft.

WD guys keep up the good work and updates coming

Mason

Reason your exp changes in ZT like that is because of the mobs level, if your 10 levels higher your exp starts to decrease, i quess there levels could be looked at. Bug cave is a group area so you may find them mobs a bit harder.

Got a new maze to which will hopefully be in by next update :)

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
not to badge your work bud, cuz i think its a really good server, but no one is gonna go into bug cave in a grp bud, just my opinion

Mason

keyyran

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 25, 2012
Actually the leveling is fine, I started yesterday and I'm level 50. It's great fun, Great community, Everyone helps everyone and there is allot of content. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.