Mirthology

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
quests will be added to game when i have more time to make a random system and alot of quests before i add them. but they will be added soon Enough.
--------------------Server Beta will end on the 31st of this month (approximate) (Server Will be Live 1-2 Days after Beta is Finsihed.)

in other news. Churchill has moved house and doesnt have a internet connection there as of yet.

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Breaking News !!!!

Server Beta is to be shut off for couple of days untill i have time to update it and fix the problems i have found. i will try and get as much work done tonight whilst im in. and ill keep you updated on what i am doing.

if you did find any bugs/problems please tell me.

What I Already Know.
-Wooma Temple Mob EXP
-NPC (Mirthology Background and also Red Text)
-Drops are not done properly i have missed quite abit of stuff from them.

What I Plan Todo Before I Put Server Back Up
-Fix Mobs EXP in all caves.
-Change Rebirth NPC
-Add 500-1k-2k-3k-5k-8k-10k caves and a kit for Each cave.
-Add New Bosses. Each with 1 unique item with Best Boss Giving a 0.01% chance of getting Double Exp Token For 31Days.
-Create all Kits.
-Much More

Kind Regards. Ben.

Xevik

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 17, 2010
Dacie ktoś launcher ? albo na rapid share klienta czy coś w tym stylu bo hotfile wolno pobiera....

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Update from myself, I have temporarily moved into a B&B for the next 2 weeks whilst I am awaiting my house to be finished,
I need all walls re-plastering and with the amount of dust that will be caused I refuse to have my kids in house.

Server therefore will be slightly later going live but will still be finished and as I have no net where I am atm it gives me more
time to work out adding more caves/mobs and add new minimaps as well as adding all to mapinfo so I can put straight over to host.

Sorry for inconvenience,
Dan

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Server is gunna be up and down for next couple hours for me adding new caves and bosses. after that server will be online till tommorow night for you to have a good test on the caves.

Just For Beta i will be Adding +1k +5k +10k -1k -5k -10k to dmenu so you can have a good look at how hard these are going to be.
also Beta kit will be upgraded to Mordor. Requiem. and Soulsplit to test.

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

in other news Max level will be 25k so i also will be adding a auto deleveler to server so people cannot go much over 25k. if you manage to go over 35k with these buttons you will not be able to use these Level/Delevel buttons again.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

1 thing i hate doing is creating mobs and caves. it pisses me off so much. so server is offline till tommorow. and i will try and do them without nearly killing my pc.
(server offline till tomorrow night.)

King Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added 24-05-2012 at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was 23-05-2012 at 11:25 PM ----------

New Server Forum. i hope this one is better for you people.
http://thelegendofmir3.hi2.ro/index.php

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added 26-05-2012 at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 24-05-2012 at 05:15 PM ----------

Server Will be up and LIVE on friday.

3 New Kits Added.
FameScrolls/Integrals now double clickable.
Herbology will be 10% done tommorow night.

Server is to be offline till about wednesday. then 2 days testing and friday it gets wipe and then is LIVE.

Kind Regards. Ben.

---------- Post added 29-05-2012 at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 26-05-2012 at 01:46 AM ----------

Server isnt live on Friday. we are fully customizing item Database.

Server Live time will be added soon.

Thanks. Ben.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
it was ment to be up. but when i work i dont know when i work till. i took today off to get npcs sorted and get couple caves added. im just starting on adding mobs for new caves. if you like to come ingame and test you can if you want,
server is going to be on all day with me testing stuff. then server will go down tonight. if i think the server is ready as it is as the low caves are done. the server will go live tommorow. if not the server will go live on saturday or sunday.

and please Register at www.thelegendofmir3.hi2.ro

Thanks Ben.

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
First: this upload is crashed, i cant extract, i dl 3 times, all time this same problem.
Second: IP is wrong coz serv still off

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Server isnt coming up, sorry. my dad dont like me on pc all the time, so if i can im going to try set server up at my cousins.

CAN A MOD LOCK/ARCHIVE THIS AND ULTRAMIR3 SERVER ADVERTS PLEASE.

Kind Regards. Ben.

sebastian1983

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2008
ye, mod archive this topic, coz his father dont like pc... LOL. so next time not make any ideas about new mir3 server if you know your situation at home.
it was finish things about all servers from this guy. maybe som1 in future make mirthology, but not this time. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.