Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
See what I mean.

People don't give others a chance.
I think JealY will make a very good mod, Event though im not his BEST mate I can still give compliments.

Grats
everyone has there own opinions but i thinks hes an idiot..

there we go.. filter words such as these if dont want them tobe used,

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Ah another moderator disliked... whats changed? lol.

Should of done a poll for the people who applied for mod and let the community vote who should be moderator, then that would solve the problem with people disliking the moderators, and considering you only requested more mods last night and got new ones in on the next day shows you not made a effort and may off recruited inexperience people for the job...

Don't jump me for this, am just showing you which is the best way around for everyone. ;)

P.s No i never applied for moderator before someone says it.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Ah another moderator disliked... whats changed? lol.

Should of done a poll for the people who applied for mod and let the community vote who should be moderator, then that would solve the problem with people disliking the moderators, and considering you only requested more mods last night and got new ones in on the next day shows you not made a effort and may off recruited inexperience people for the job...

Don't jump me for this, am just showing you which is the best way around for everyone. ;)

P.s No i never applied for moderator before someone says it.

But wouldn't that become a popularity contest?

I mean whats the point in having a Mod that is liked. It kinda defeats the object a little. I mean if I was to mod, Id be fine as Im not so keen on many people here, But for someone to win be voted for Mod as they are liked will be like having a personal ban waver.

If you get my drift.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
To be honest you should pick people which are nuetral to everyone

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
daneo, do us a favour and list us all the members who are 'neutral to everyone'.

Good luck.

Grats to new staff.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
who is nozomi?
80 posts, join date november 2007.... not even been here that long :S

ahh well i dont mind who mods are, just dont be goin daft

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
So, therefore, your reply was pointless really, your never gonna find someone who genuinely gets on with everyone.

We will have to wait and see.
I didnt say who gets on with everyone, but somone who dosnt have a grudge.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Everyone's bound to have a grudge against someone. It's whether or not they can put them aside and step up to their role with maturity.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
Hated1 stop licking ass, it's revolting.

Who is Nozomi lol? I'm just squeeling to find out how he out-did me in the experience/popularity criteria of the job... considering you didn't even grace me with a response.

Jealy as Lounge Mod? Does anyone else see the irony.

preacher well you might know your stuff but that doesn't mean you'll be a good mod, but best of luck!

As for Lyncus, wasn't he removed for being a very naughty boy last time?

As for loz, W0000000 GO LOZ =p

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK

Who is Nozomi lol? I'm just squeeling to find out how he out-did me in the experience/popularity criteria of the job... considering you didn't even grace me with a response.

preacher well you might know your stuff but that doesn't mean you'll be a good mod, but best of luck!

i think lyncus got banned because he was making money off his server then closed server down couple days l8er

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005

I love you to. To be fair nothing can be said about the others just yet, lets see how they get on then make the implicit assumptions.

i think lyncus got banned because he was making money off his server then closed server down couple days l8er

I wish I did, Tho I did have multiple servers which is what sparked BabyHacks misjudgement of the situation. It was around two years ago now tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.