Pastures New

Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
If anyone is anyone here, then they would all ready know who Nozomi is. All that matters really, is we have a new set of mods and by all counts some good ones as well.

We don't need to know the ins or outs of who they are, we just need to know they will do a good job *COUGH* *COUGH* Jealy.........

So everyone just chill out for 5 min, take a deep breath and lets just welcome the up and coming changes to lomcn.
i must admit jealy has become much more, hmm what can i say matchure some of my posts in here, would been flamed etc etc by him, i guess being a MoD can change somone, anyway goodluck. we would just like to know who Nozomi is, whats her experience within the Mir Community

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Lol mapadale, how ironic.

whats her experience within the Mir Community

I don't really see why you do. After all she is, like me, a GoT mod.

Perhaps the Admins know her externally and believe she's the right person for the gig. No need for all the questioning it's not an interview she already has the job. :/

Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Gratz to all new mods

(for admins a request: What is with a woool mod ? sanity or howie or me or who ever is interested in and knew a bit from woool) ?????? its funny i wrote u and kaori a request for a woool mod and what come ??? lol mods enough for other sections but no woool mod

i dont must understand that rly

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Gratz to all new mods

(for admins a request: What is with a woool mod ? sanity or howie or me or who ever is interested in and knew a bit from woool) ?????? its funny i wrote u and kaori a request for a woool mod and what come ??? lol mods enough for other sections but no woool mod

i dont must understand that rly

Imo WoooL doesn't really need a mod, the section isn't really active enough.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh not interested enough ?? than why u dont close it but pls say it me before than i open a section on my forum for ppl that are interested. ( Maybe there is not much ppl run on it but the ppl that are there interested in getting something sticked or what ever and it makes no sence that we must run behind a sup mod that something get changed that we can work on (cause i think 1st the sup mods also not interested in doing it THX TO KAORI THAT SHE CHANGED SOMETHING AFTER REQUEST) 2nd it would make no change for the rest of the forum if there will be a mod as example for releases section (thread all in one what u need)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
At the end of the day we can only see what the outcome of this is.

Isn't it any comfort knowing that admins chose the new mods, So if theres a fail we can point and laugh.

All you guys are doing is complaining because your jealous.
Yeah thats right, jealous.

Peace out bruvs and sis's

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Lol mapadale, how ironic.

I don't really see why you do. After all she is, like me, a GoT mod.

Perhaps the Admins know her externally and believe she's the right person for the gig. No need for all the questioning it's not an interview she already has the job. :/
ive asked Nozomi in PM what her experience is, she has told me whats shes done, i wont share what shes told me because shes been abit quite i shall leave it to Nozomi to choose if she wants to share.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
jealous trust me u dont know me enough to know me good enough im not jelous all i want is that something changed for ppl that are interested in all i said is make a mod that is interested in the section( i said my name but that have nothing to do i dont must do that i have 2 forums (1 is a big one) i say it only cause im interested in that section and if not me took another one as i said sanity or howie or who else knows a bit

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
jealous trust me u dont know me enough to know me good enough im not jelous all i want is that something changed for ppl that are interested in all i said is make a mod that is interested in the section( i said my name but that have nothing to do i dont must do that i have 2 forums (1 is a big one) i say it only cause im interested in that section and if not me took another one as i said sanity or howie or who else knows a bit

You saying you applied? Because if so you might wanna try this link below first.
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/AdultLearning/ImprovingYourSkills/DG_10037499

And theres only so much one can learn about GOT.

I feel the admins have made the right choice. And you not going to get anywhere by sitting there and complaining.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
lol u make a joke over my english mhh than i wanna see how u write german

and i have no probs with the changes from the stuff ill be sure the admins have think about and (i dont know the most mods that are new but i dont have to lol) all i said was its funny that i wrote a pm for a mod request for the wools section and much stuff come but not even for that section thats all. the second post was only for an answer from a posting that had done by a new mod and wasnt usefull

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I used to speak German very well.

Ps, That wasnt a dig at you, Im just saying to become a mod, its obvious your going to have to speak fluent English.

Wenn Sie verstehen.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
all what is importend is that the one that is mod a understandable

if all make sense there is no grammer needed. and as i said again it must NOT BE ME it would be only nice if there is one unimportend who only importend he knows something

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
You saying you applied? Because if so you might wanna try this link below first.
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/AdultLearning/ImprovingYourSkills/DG_10037499

And theres only so much one can learn about GOT.

I feel the admins have made the right choice. And you not going to get anywhere by sitting there and complaining.

Stfu you little bellend, no need at all for that link, all he was saying, is to get a moderator for the woool section and there nothing wrong with that at all. Am no longer mod'ing private server forums so am not intrested.

Seriously Prai don't take the piss out of people trying to speak another language, i would love to see you try and do it.

Bann that fool already please.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Stfu you little bellend, no need at all for that link, all he was saying, is to get a moderator for the woool section and there nothing wrong with that at all. Am no longer mod'ing private server forums so am not intrested.

Seriously Prai don't take the piss out of people trying to speak another language, i would love to see you try and do it.

Bann that fool already please.

You obviously didnt read my other comment.

Stop jumping to conclusions.

Dont you think somebody needs to be fluent in English before they can mod an English forum?

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
I think you guys should take this else where its completely irrelevant to the thread title. If you want to carry on take it to PM's.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Dear Sanity,

You have received an infraction at LOMCN.

Reason: Unreasonable offence directed at other member(s)
-------
No need for the insult
-------

This infraction is worth 11 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

11 Points for that, were the warning? little extreme there my friend with the 11points. Now i know, you lot don't have a ****ing clue what you are doing here.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
NOZOMI IT IS NOT IRRELEVANT thats the point the ppl that are interested for woool wanna have a mod thats why i wrote a pm to a sup mod and a admin and i got no reaction. now the same admin open a thread that the staff is now bigger and more mods available now for the community. and i congratulate all new mods but that helps "US" the ppl that are interested in a section from that forum where U as example are a MOD (A New One) so pls dont tell me its not relevant we are here on LOMCN and LOMCN have not only Ur section or the section from Lozmir (what ever hims name was) it have also the "WOOOL SECTION"

11 points as infraction what the hell is going on here all what we wanna have is a mod *lol i cant believe it

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Correct me if I'm wrong, But Woool is not a big section, and not as popular as the others.

Cant smods just keep an eye on that?

AyumuYamazaki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2009
LOMCN
Congratulations on moderators, hope you bring this forum through the ceiling.

Why are people so touchy on this forum, calm down a bit guys. Can feel the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.