smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
I don't need to justify myself or my actions to you. I am here purely to keep this place clean and running.
If you want to question the admins' decisions then I suggest you make a thread in the complaints and questions section, instead of going way off topic.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
I don't need to justify myself or my actions to you. I am here purely to keep this place clean and running.
If you want to question the admins' decisions then I suggest you make a thread in the complaints and questions section, instead of going way off topic.

You're avoiding the question...

Well, either that or you're suggesting your post count was topped up by an admin.

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
And your going off topic. Any more and its a warning for going off topic.

Like I said you have a problem with the admins decisions take it up with them. This thread isn't for you to judge what you don't know.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
The only thing I have a problem with is you telling me to do my homework and then when I do you don't want to hear it.

When did I say I had a problem with the admins decision? I'm just questioning your postcount, and you keep talking about 'admins decisions' so I guess that says enough. I'm as off-topic as the next person, it's all tied in to the thread, so don't start throwing your weight about just yet.

This is a discussion board and I'm merely bantering, no need to get all defensive =/

Thanks for your time?

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Congratulations To All The New Mod's Hope You All Do The Best You Can To You're Ability.

/Ryan

mapadale

The only thing I have a problem with is you telling me to do my homework and then when I do you don't want to hear it.

When did I say I had a problem with the admins decision? I'm just questioning your postcount, and you keep talking about 'admins decisions' so I guess that says enough. I'm as off-topic as the next person, it's all tied in to the thread, so don't start throwing your weight about just yet.

This is a discussion board and I'm merely bantering, no need to get all defensive =/

Thanks for your time?
Your being an all out arse TBH and should learn when your digging yourself a deep whole.

At the end of the day, post count is non of your business. But beleive me, you can quite easily build up your post count in Staff section in a couple of hours.

Also Nozomi is not a person to annoy, as she can be very fair with her actions but also very hard on you as well.

Just thank that we have some good MoDs and things are on the way for change.

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
Thanks Mapadale.

Think we should leave it there as its heading a tad off track. Any other "personal" problems feel free to PM me and we can have a chat.

/Noz.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Your being an all out arse TBH and should learn when your digging yourself a deep whole.

At the end of the day, post count is non of your business. But beleive me, you can quite easily build up your post count in Staff section in a couple of hours.

Also Nozomi is not a person to annoy, as she can be very fair with her actions but also very hard on you as well.

you should stop being a suck up dude, Nozomi who are you and then we'll do our homework. but till then people are going to think that your a MoD which is just up Hazuki's arse

mapadale

you should stop being a suck up dude, Nozomi who are you and then we'll do our homework. but till then people are going to think that your a MoD which is just up Hazuki's arse
There is no need for that.

As for the MoD, is this not the decision of the Administration Team?

Leave it alone, or you will get into trouble for it. Thats the best advice I can give you.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004

It's always my business :)

Nozomi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2007
South East, UK
Right that is enough. This ends here.

Any further posts on this matter will be warned. If you have anything to say please PM me.

You have your options. Let the rest of this be for thanks to all the new members of staff.

/Noz

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
People want to know who Nozomi is, whats the problem? It's none of there business? look at the people wanting to know who he is, they been here for years, and it's THEM who is keeping this community running, if you can't answer a simple question then this mod has failed already. I would love to know the experience with a few of these aswell but i guess it's none of my business.

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
It's not "personal" but people have a right to know who a moderator is, even if it's simply out of courtesy.

I don't see how it's a problem, it doesn't matter if you stepped onto the forum for the first time a few days ago or have a poor history, if the mods think your suitable for the job then good luck.

But I forgot how this place works, members don't matter anyway...

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
I disagree Liandrin, if staff think a user is good for job then they get a chance. Nozomi is who she (oops did I say she) is and gets a chance like the rest of the new staff. Thats all the "user" needs to know.

/Haz

mapadale

If anyone is anyone here, then they would all ready know who Nozomi is. All that matters really, is we have a new set of mods and by all counts some good ones as well.

We don't need to know the ins or outs of who they are, we just need to know they will do a good job *COUGH* *COUGH* Jealy.........

So everyone just chill out for 5 min, take a deep breath and lets just welcome the up and coming changes to lomcn.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
If anyone is anyone here, then they would all ready know who Nozomi is. All that matters really, is we have a new set of mods and by all counts some good ones as well.

We don't need to know the ins or outs of who they are, we just need to know they will do a good job *COUGH* *COUGH* Jealy.........

So everyone just chill out for 5 min, take a deep breath and lets just welcome the up and coming changes to lomcn.

Do you know something I don't? Or are you guessing. Obviously I had an inkling as well but have recently been told otherwise...

p.s. yes yes congrats etc

mapadale

Do you know something I don't? Or are you guessing. Obviously I had an inkling as well but have recently been told otherwise...

p.s. yes yes congrats etc
So you think I know something, that you don't know, but think that I might know and yet you want to know, what I know, so you can be in the know.

Correct??

Status
Not open for further replies.