POLL: Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

smoochy boys on tour

Most anticipated Mir 2 Server 2020?

• Total voters

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I mean...it's a pretty small list when you think about it lol.

The only ones making any waves at the moment is OldSkool, MirWorld and EuroReborn considering the amount of work thats gone into them. MirWorld and EuroReborn primarily because of the Archer which we haven't seen since Chronicles. Although in terms of attention, EuroReborn i've seen more of, MirWorld I honestly only must noticed when it was mentioned (Hint hint, advertise better).

The rest are re-makes or returning rip offs, and as much as Wittin is trying....no one is going to play Artificial with it's hardcore old leveling grind, no one has the time lol....fk knows what EE No168 is? Don't even see it advertised.

Cheers for the mention mate, a lot of advertising will come in time, I have posted early to show it’s gonna get many more months work put into it. (And it’s nice to show your progress)

Il be posting a better advert nearer the time, things like ...

PvP and PvE videos

A look into the reworked skills for mobility

Kits and glows I’ve introduced.

A fully custom website (like chronicles did)
...with items mobs locations etc...as most have different names.

Also the announcement of new team members as il be looking to have me plus 2 others come launch.

Im just happy tinkering along at the moment taking my time and making it a truly different custom story based in a world of Mir content

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Oh well...Edens Elite and TPR are classified under the remakes and returning rip offs :p Nothing ever changes with them, just return after a quiet period in hopes people have forgot them. Remedi is the plain and simple rip off one.#

Should just take them all off the list to minimise the attention they get, not worth mentioning them.

B b b but theres only been1 tpr =*(

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
thanks, im gonna make some update thread at some point

just been to busy haven't got round to it yet.

Swoosh

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 24, 2017
London
just getting archer polished off not much left on it, couple of skills to sort but @ColdFusion will make light work of them.

then i can make them look and sound perfect.

then move onto next class,

below is one of the marksman's legendary skills

View attachment 22213
Phewww! From that video i was thinking the archers skills look very boring and colourless. (Super smooth though, love that!)
Post automatically merged:

Sanj's server, long time follower of him (I am like a really creepy groupie!)

so I selected Remedi, been waiting for that server to come out for a long time, can't wait to see its final form.

IsTPR v2 happening then? Thought you said you wasn't going to entertain it whilst your server still has users logging in?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
B b b but theres only been1 tpr =*(

Oh, it's Primordial? Call it that then lol, TPR is just misleading.

Generally anything with a v2 stamped on it, I don't tend to burn time with, especially when the current is still running...never know when the v3 would come along and waste your time.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
just getting archer polished off not much left on it, couple of skills to sort but @ColdFusion will make light work of them.

then i can make them look and sound perfect.

then move onto next class,

below is one of the marksman's legendary skills

View attachment 22213

that looks sick.

Between EuroReborn, Valk v2, OldSchool, Art, Sapphire, MirWorld 2020 Mir is looking nice.

Last edited:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
I think you're forgetting about Jamie.

Jamies server cycle:

2 weeks in, brilliant
3rd week server message "hey everyone, I'll be flipping the mechanics of my server on its head"
4th week "don't hate me! how dare you!"
Still 4th week, everyones figured out the p2w mechanics and what skills/classes are op
D.E.D

Last edited:

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Jamies server cycle:

2 weeks in, brilliant
3rd week server message "hey everyone, I'll be flipping the mechanics of my server on its head"
4th week "don't hate me! how dare you!"
Still 4th week, everyones figured out the p2w mechanics and what skills/classes are op
D.E.D

Jamie is good on creating files, his social skills sucks but he is a good coder.
Marble been 2 years ago? yet no Mir2 topped it even by this day.
Both UC and Files.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
Jamie is good on creating files, his social skills sucks but he is a good coder.
Marble been 2 years ago? yet no Mir2 topped it even by this day.
Both UC and Files.

He has a good rep, and on release his servers dont need much work (or reactive work) - very smooth launches (well Zircon was)
his general updates were good, but he tended to put one big feature in each of his servers that really changed the feel (in a negative way according to the majority) which is what caused them to decline... imo!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
He has a good rep, and on release his servers dont need much work (or reactive work) - very smooth launches (well Zircon was)
his general updates were good, but he tended to put one big feature in each of his servers that really changed the feel (in a negative way according to the majority) which is what caused them to decline... imo!

If Jamie comes this year with Sapphire, in my opinion there wont exist any Mir2 servers... Jamie is the type of dude to sacrifice 8months every day 12-15hours of coding for his files.

The only server i would see a success chance of living same "glory" with Sapphire its @Sanjian server as its custom as fack.

Rest idk...

Reactions: LightBringer

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Marble had to potential to be lit, it wasn't adventerous with expanding Mir 2 as a game but he perfected so many things with Mir 2 and monsters+bosses being lvl 1-7 with unique drops was crazy good.

For Jamie to be back in good rep he needs Sapphire to be Marble expanded and cut out insane bullshit like talismans and pets gifting OP stats, there are better and non impactful ways to be p2w, his way has always been complete bullshit but that seems to tie in perfectly with his attitude!

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Marble had to potential to be lit, it wasn't adventerous with expanding Mir 2 as a game but he perfected so many things with Mir 2 and monsters+bosses being lvl 1-7 with unique drops was crazy good.

For Jamie to be back in good rep he needs Sapphire to be Marble expanded and cut out insane bullshit like talismans and pets gifting OP stats, there are better and non impactful ways to be p2w, his way has always been complete bullshit but that seems to tie in perfectly with his attitude!

P2W.... he works 8months non stop coding files, and you think he shouldnt gain $?